Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Stinky Cheese Man

Started by visualspice, March 29, 2016, 03:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

He raised his brows.
"Pillows I got... Or had got.... Not sure they're not contaminated with cheese," he grumbled with a wrinkle of his nose.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Fiona sighed, rubbing the back of her neck. "Well....better than nothing, I guess," she mumbled with a sigh.

visualspice

"Hey.. it's all I have alright? Sheesh," he cracked his neck again and continued to lead her back to his home. "Think you'd be grateful you're outta that place you call Home."

Granted.. she probably had a nice comfy bed to go to sleep in back there. He sneered a bit at the idea.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"Oh, I didn't mean-" Fiona sighed. "Thank you," she said quietly after a moment. "I appreciate you putting me up. Really."

visualspice

He snorted.
"Just count yourself fortunate." he looked her over then away, turning to head down his 'street'.
"I bet your mother's worried off her rocker any how." And he opened the tent flap and waited for her to get in.

DragonSong

She bit her lip at that and ducked inside. "She probably is," she murmured, absent-mindedly reaching up to tug at a lock of hair.

Great. The guilt she'd been pushing away was starting to rise up in her face in full force.

visualspice

There was that soured look on her face as she was evidently worrying now. Well good! So long as she kept her whining to herself...
Jack just went about his business, dusting off the pillows and tossing a large one at her.
"There. You can use that as your bed." And he dropped onto the other two remaining lumpy pillows and sighed.

DragonSong

Fiona caught the pillow clumsily, rather distracted with her thoughts. "Uh, thanks," she muttered, slowly kneeling down and flopping onto the pillow.

"Gods, I didn't realize how tired I was," she sighed, making an effort to keep her eyes open.

visualspice

"Yeah well, hopefully that'll keep your mind off being home sick." He nestled into his pillows and closed his eyes, trying to do the same. "Just get some sleep. Tomorrow we might not get too much rest until the next morning."
After all, his profession didn't exactly have daylight hours....
Presuming there was any underground brawls to be had.

DragonSong

"What's tomorrow?" Fiona asked unthinkingly, curling onto her side and letting her eyes slide closed.

visualspice

"Getting back to work," he grumbled, half asleep.

DragonSong

"Oh." Right, yes. She supposed that made sense. "What will I be doing then?" she asked sleepily.

visualspice

"I don't know. Let's talk later. I want to sleep now."

DragonSong

"Oh. Okay." Fiona curled up a little tighter and made a concerted effort to go to sleep. "G'night, Jack."

visualspice

Despite the state of his home, Jack was able to drift off into a much needed slumber. The pillows worked well as a bed,a nd his back felt less stiff when he awoke that morning and gave his shoulders, upper back and neck a good crack. He peered over at Fiona, who was still fast asleep before yawning and noisily rummaging through his home to see what else was still left of it- or damaged with cheese. He had begun to collect a new pile of trash and moldy cheese blocks he'd found, not seeming to care if what he was doing would wake his companion or not.

DragonSong

Fiona woke groggily and sat up, blinking and yawning. "Jack?" she muttered, rubbing at her eyes with a fist. "Wass goin' on?"

visualspice

"Oh good, you're awake." And he began to pull at the blankets and pillows around her area, shaking out some crumbs that fluttered out like dust in her direction.

DragonSong

She sneezed a few times ad scrambled to her feet. "Well I certainly am now," Fiona grumbled, glowering at him.

visualspice

"I think I can salvage this place," he grumbled as he continued his clumsy cleaning. "But it'll have to wait until tomorrow." He planted his hands on his hips and frowned at the mess. "I guess you can stay here and clean if you want. I gotta go down to Big Town. See if I can't get back into work."

DragonSong

"Wait, what?" She was suddenly much more awake. "I don't want to stay here by myself," she protested quickly without thinking. "Can't I come with you?"