Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Stinky Cheese Man

Started by visualspice, March 29, 2016, 03:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

He was moving towards the door and paused when he heard her. He turned around.
"What? No... I don't think so."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"Well, why not?" Fiona demanded, planting her hands on her hips and glaring.

visualspice

"Huh?" He looked her over. "Whadya mean why? Cause I said so, that's why!"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Her glare intensified. "You don't own me, Jack. I can do as I like!"

She didn't actually want to go, really, but it was principle of the thing!

visualspice

"Oh, please, this has nothing to do with me being sexist. You want to come along? Fine, but I was trying to save you from seeing naked men running around knocking other men's teeth out with their fists."
And he stormed away. She wouldn't follow.
Probably.
Hopefully.

DragonSong

Fiona fumed silently. She didn't really want to go- but if she didn't, it felt like she was letting Jack win.

Which for some reason irritated her to no end.

"Oh-" Swearing colorfully under her breath, she made her way out and started trying to follow him.

visualspice

And he pretended to ignore her as he walked along, hands in his pockets as he continued to descend into a much colder part of the underbelly. And one that didn't smell too great- but was way better than the sewers he wanted to toss the Cheeseman into.

DragonSong

She was content to trail quietly behind him. If he was ignoring her, he wasn't outright telling her to go back.

Not much of a victory, but she'd take it.

visualspice

If it was possible for this dingy, barely lit, subterranean city to look even seedier, it was definitely successful in that. Even the women looked like trollops, skanky things with clothing half falling off about as bad off as their teeth. Men, stalky, and men, bare boned, were all stalking about with some form of chaotic purpose.

And then a smacking sound was heard, grunting, the smell of sweat...
And soon Fiona would come to see what Jack had come to call 'the ring'.

"Looks like Jack's back in Big Town," Fiona might hear, the gender of the voice indistinguishable.

DragonSong

Fiona froze for a moment, utterly overwhelmed. Then she took a deep breath to steel herself and picked up her pace, falling into step just behind Jack.

She still didn't say anything, eyes flicking around nervously.

visualspice

It was here Jack paused and turned around. Then he stalked right on up to Fiona.
"Okay, dragon-girl, you had your fun. I figure you know how to get back to my house? Cause the fun stops here."

DragonSong

She winced and glanced around furtively at the term "dragon-girl", then glowered at him.

Fiona pulled herself up to her full height and got right back in his face. "Fun? I thought this was work. And if you're supposed to be teaching me to make it on my own, shouldn't I learn what exactly it is you do?"

visualspice

"Stop standing on your tip toes and get outta my face. You wanted to see the world? Well this ain't part of the deal." He cracked his neck. "This is the underworld."

DragonSong

"Which means what? It's part of the world, shouldn't I at least have the chance to learn?" She scowled and added, "And I'm not on my toes!"

visualspice

He looked her over, then frowned.
"The men here would eat you alive, sweet heart. You really think this is what you'd want to see?"

DragonSong

She shivered a little at that, but held her ground. "I need to learn. It doesn't matter if I want to or not, the fact is  I need to know everything I can if I'm gonna make it on my own."

visualspice

He folded his arms over his chest.
"Well I ain't lettin' you take one more step further."

DragonSong

Fiona gritted her teeth and folded her arms in turn. "You're bluffing," she retorted. "You need to work, and when you do, you can't let me do anything."

visualspice

"Oh, please." He went on with a roll of his eyes. "Look, doll, I can't come crawling back to BigTown with some doey-eyed, school girl from the city. This place ain't meant for your kind. IT's for guys like me and all other sorts of shady characters."

DragonSong

She cocked her hip. "Then tell me what to do, how to act. I can be shady, just teach me!"