Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The bird and the jewel maker (Dragonsong)

Started by Mephistel, April 08, 2016, 03:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mephistel

Making her way to the lab, Risa found herself alone in the lab. No trace of Crow...well, until she went a bit further, where she found him lying, still in his clothes from yesterday, a bottle of wine on the side. It looked like he had a rough night.

DragonSong

"Oh dear..." Risa covered her mouth with one hand and carefully approached Crow. "Um, excuse me? Sir?" She knelt and shook his shoulder lightly.

Mephistel

-Hmm...I'm...not....*Not understandble ghiberish* ...marry...-

He mumble as he turned on the side, while frowning. He let out a sigh and tossed again before waving his hand in front of him, eyes close, he was still sleeping but apparently having a dream.

DragonSong

Risa sighed. "Sir? Crow. Come on, you have to get up." She shook
His shoulder a little more firmly, leaning over him.

Mephistel

Eventually opening his eyes, slowly, his black eyes fell upon's Risa and he jumped out of surprise to see her so close.

-Waahh!!-

He exclaimed, a hand on his heart as he tried to understand what was going on. And also, why he was on the ground like this.

-Wha....what happened?-

DragonSong

Risa squeaked in surprise and reeled back, staring at him with wide eyes. "You, um...I found you here." She cleared her throat. "I think you might have drunk a bit too much last night. Are you alright?"

Mephistel

Looking around him, he noticed the bottle, emptied, and his clothes. He barely remembered what happened last night, but he knew one thing, he would probably hear about it soon. He pressed his palm against his forehead, trying to remember, but nothing...nothing at all.

He sighed.

-I'm sorry...I suppose I did drink too much...I can't even remember last night...-

He said slowly. He was tired and dizzy, so he didn't got up just yet.

DragonSong

"Oh- wait, don't move."

Risa scampered away, then returned a few minutes later with a pitcher of water and a cup. "Here." She knelt and hesitantly helped him sit up, then offered the water. One hand moved to the nape of his neck and she let the other hover at him temple, rubbing in soothing little circles.

It usually helped her father with hangovers, so it couldn't hurt, right?

Mephistel

-Thanks...-

He said, gulping down the cup of water. It did help.

-I don't know what I'd do without you...-

He said softly, looking back up at her. He gave a small smile, trying to get back into his usual mind set, but the drunken state was pretty rough this morning.

-I think...I'll rest a little for today...-

He said, trying to get up and head to the nearest couch.

DragonSong

Risa flushed a little at that and offered a small smile of her own. "You'd manage," she murmured as she helped him onto the couch.

Not quite sure what else to do, she perched on the arm of the piece of furniture and continued rubbing at his neck and temples, trying to find pressure points that would relieve a headache.

Mephistel

It took a while before he would finally feel the pain go away, thanks to Risa's help. He started to feel better. He eventually just left his head rest on the top of the couch, eyes close, his hair falling over his face. His pale complexion hit with a soft pinky hint on the cheeks as he looked like he was almost asleep.

-Thank you...Risa...-

He said softly. they could hear the birds chirps outside. It was sunday, Risa's usual day off, but that had slip Crow's mind.

DragonSong

"You're welcome." Her voice was soft and she slowly drew her hands back as he seemed to be drifting off.

She glanced out the window. She thought about going home, but she didn't entirely want to leave Crow alone just then.

Mephistel

It was truly a beautiful day, the sun was shining outside and the sky was clear blue. A fresh breeze of wind entered the room from the open windows of the balcony. The servants had started around their duties and they could be heard walking in the corridors.

Crow eventually opened his eyes again, tough sleepily as he looked at Risa.

-....We are..sunday...it's your day off right?...-

He asked, eventually tilting his head toward her.

DragonSong

She flushed a bit and nodded. "Well, yes, but...I'm not sure you should be alone right now. What if you pass out again or something?"

Mephistel

-Don't worry about me...tough, it makes me happy somehow...-

He said softly.

-That you would worry about me...-

He smiled a little, looking away, somewhat blushing, or it could still be just the alcohol, just maybe. He chuckle a little, then sat up and pointed a bottle in the glass closet next to them.

-Fetch me that would you...please...-

He asked.

DragonSong

"Oh. Sure." She was blushing a bit, but she wasn't quite sure why. She fetched the bottle out of the cabinet and moved forward to offer it to him.

"This one, right?"

Mephistel

-Yes...thank you.-

He said, he opened the bottle, a soft aroma came out and he gulp it down in one go. The bottle was rather small, but what was inside was quite strong. Crow let out a few cough before shaking his head lightly.

-I didn't remember it was this strong...-

He said, coughing a little more, but his eyes seemed clearer and he looked more awake.

-Next time...I'll take it with water...-

He added with somewhat of a sheepish smile.

DragonSong

Risa smiled back and perched on the arm of the couch again. "Feeling any better then?"

Mephistel

-Yes, I do...thanks to you.-

He said, nodding slowly.

-I don't want to hold you back...but well...if you don't mind, I wanted to go to town...perhaps, you would accompany me? Tough, it's your day off, so pay no mind to my request if you don't wish to.-

He said.

DragonSong

"No, no, I don't mind." She smiled and got to her feet. "What are you going into town for?"