Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A sea bird sing a song (Lyle Sebastielle) (M) maybe

Started by Mephistel, April 09, 2016, 08:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mephistel

As the women were in dismay, Lionel decided to play along, also laughing it off, but making sure too keep Xyldre out of their reach.

-Aww c'mon ladies...don't be so mad, there are plenty of other man around...now off with you..-

He said. He would have stayed calm and let it off if it hadn't became a problem, when the taller and drunk man, even if the sailor was on his shift for work, came into play. Taking Xyldre from him rather aggressively, and without the young man's consent, while he had clearly rejected him the first time, Lionel couldn't stand it.

This was exactly the kind of situation why he had decided to travel, too many were taking things for granted and that didn't sit right with him. Frowning, this time he clearly did not look nor feel like playing. He moved to the taller man.

-I'm sorry sir...but Xyldre clearly said no earlier...either you leave him alone or I'll have to make you...-

The man didn't quite like Lionel's attitude, he looked at him with anger in his eyes, leaving Xyldre alone but moving to him and throwing a punch.

-I DO WHAT I WANT YOU SHI** BRAT!-

It grazed Lionel's face. Frowning some more, Lionel understood that this man wouldn't listen anyway. Despite being a swordsman in the first place, he was also a good fighter with his hands and feet. Using the man's arm as a pillar, Lionel lift his body into the air with ease and slammed rather strongly his knee into the man's face, a cracking sound could be heard from the impact and the man fell off on his back without much resistance then a doll, his broken nose bleeding heavily.

The rest of the crowd looked at them, astonished, mouth open, unsure as of what to do. They wouldn't have expect something like that from the young noble man. Lionel landed back gracefully and looked at the small assembly.

-Now...if any of you...hyenas try to make one more move like this on Xyldre...there will be consequences...-

He warned. His tone harsh but clear. The crowd fell silent, almost ashamed of itself. Lionel took Xyldre by the shoulder and started leading him back to their cabin. Nobody tried to stop them, they moved away from their path. Looking at the two young man slip away from them.

Lyle Sebastielle

Things were too fast, and Xyldre was just staring in shock. The moment he snapped out of it, he was being pushed by Lionel away from a crowd that seemed to be engaged in something. Maybe Lionel punched that pervert? Maybe he'll find out some other time.

He was still pondering about what happened until he realized they were back at their cabin. "O-oh my. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to space out." He said while looking away from Lionel, turning red. But then he remembered that Lionel helped him with whatever happened. He turned towards the white-haired man and gave him a rather warm, tender hug with his arm under Lionel's. "Thank you for helping me, Lionel." He then lets go of his roommate and walks to his bed, and fixes it.

"You're a pretty brave person, you know. I wish I was like that too." The silver-haired man then proceeded to sit on the bed, and decided to lay down his sword. Right after he places it, he stares at it, becoming lost in thought. He then utters unconsciously: "Kastor..."

Mephistel

Back at their cabin, Lionel let out a sigh. He was glad it went this well, handling more then two or tree men could have become a bit more complicated. He put his hand on his cheek, where the man had grazed him, there was a small cut, but nothing big and it wasn't really bleeding.

-Aww...don't mind it...I just can't stand these kind of people...-

He said as he received the hug from Xyldre. He patted his back with a kind and soft smile. Once free from the hug, he himself went to his own bed and sat down after taking off his sword. Hopefully, their wouldn't be too much repercussion on the trip and the man would have learn his lesson.

-...well...sometimes I'm more reckless then brave ha ha...you know, it takes courage too to perform in front of others like you did..-

He wanted to encourage him a little, since he looked so down. Hearing the name, he wonder who that person was, but he had no idea if this was personal or not.

-Kastor?...-

He repeated, looking at the other.

Lyle Sebastielle

"Ah, I'm sorry..." Xyldre said, startled, as he snapped back into reality. "Kastor is... my beloved. It's a rather long story..." He then crossed his legs and arms.

"You see... back at Thanatos, I was living a rather awful life because I chose him over my own mother. But you know, I can't really be happy being away from Kastor. He was the one who understood me, and he was always there beside me, and he always made me happy. In fact, he was the one who taught me to be compassionate and caring towards others, even in they look down upon me. He was literally my other half of my world." He let his own thoughts out continuously as he reminisces about his lover.

"But something happened... and I had to leave him as well... and now, here I am." He cuts his monologue short as he didn't want to disclose any other details, as he remembered all the pain he gave his own mother.

Xyldre decided that he'll rest for the day. "I'll just... stay here. I'm quite tired from my performance." He then lays his head on the bed and faces the wall. "If you wish, you may call me when it is dinner time." The performer, exhausted physically and emotionally, closed his eyes looking for a rest.

Mephistel

Lionel listened, but did not comment. It wasn't his place anyway. As he watched the other boy fall asleep, he wondered, if he would ever have anyone like that...someone to complete him. It had never really crossed his mind so far.

-Yeah...will do...-

He left the cabin to let Xyldre rest and went on the bridge, his swords at his side and fell silent as he watch the sea unclose before him. People were avoiding him now, apparently, they didn't want to get in his way. The tall man tough, eventually approach him without he noticing.

A hit behind the dead shove him to the plank. Blackness before his eyes before he was tossed agains the main mat of the ship, then punch again. He barely had the time to dodge another punch. Blood was now slipping trough his lips, he had bit them thanks to the man's punch.

-You don't learn do you?...-

The man stood silent and tried to punch him again but Lionel was quicker this time and gave back a good kick behind the head of the man. The latest been join by others, Lionel was outnumbered and soon found himself cornered. They manage to give him a good beating before the captain finally decided to stop the small riot, telling him to keep low from now on. Breathing heavily, his left eye darkened and blood at his lips, Lionel tried to stand up but his feet wouldn't let him, so he leaned against the mat and waited for a while.

He was left alone as the sun was setting slowly. It would soon be dinner time. He bit his lower lips, annoyed. So much for protecting...he spit a bit of blood and slowly walked back to his cabin, then let himself fall on his bed, his head still spinning. 

Lyle Sebastielle

Time passed by quickly as both men were rested on the bed. It was unnoticed that it was already evening.

Without knowing the hour of the day, Xyldre slowly raised from his rest, stretching his arms and head for a bit. With half-closed eyes, he got up from the bed he was sitting on, put on his wooden slippers and went on his way. However, when he was halfway towards the door, he felt someone's presence from the other side of the room. And as he faced his roommate's bed, he saw the young noble resting with a quite bruised face.

"Oh my..!" He said as he quickly rushed to his friend's side. Luckily, he had a couple of medicinal herbs and a bandage in his bag. He grabbed the mentiones items with haste and sought to help his injured friend out. "This is all my fault..." He sighed as he tended his roommate's wounds. "I hope he'll be okay..."

Mephistel

As soon as Xyldre's hands started touching Lionel's face, he winced a little and opened his eyes, unsure of what was going on. His left eyes wasn't seeing so well right now and barely stood open. He manage to see his roommate and some medicinal herbs, at least he hoped it was.

He slowly rose up to sit on the bed, looking at Xyldre, uncertain of what to say. He was wondering what the boy could be thinking by now. It was rare for Lionel to get into a fight, but it wasn't usually ten vs one. He rubbed his chin, which was hurting a bit, his left side of the face was still throbbing a little.

-Hey...-

He said slowly, looking at Xyldre.

-I think we missed supper...-

He added, trying to joke about it, despite what had happened.

Lyle Sebastielle

"Hahah..." Xyldre let out a small soft laugh as he pat Lionel on the head. "But what happened to you?" The young man says as he kept on tending his roommate's wounds.

He started preparing the herbs and proceeded to put it on the bruises. He then crushed and mixed another one with a very small part of water, making a very viscous liquid. "This might sting a bit." The worried young man liberally applied it to the part of Lionel's head that used to bleed.

"I guess that's it." Xyldre stood up and rubbed his hands to take off any excessive herb residue on his hands. "Let me get some dinner for us." He smiled at his partner as he left to gather some dinner for the both of them.

Mephistel

Lionel winced a bit as the medecine sting. He could feel it plainly.

-Just got into a small fight...with a few of your fans...-

He said, sticking out his tongue at the other young man. He wasn't accusing him, he was the one who had started the fight anyway by saving Xyldre from their clutch, but still. If it had been a swords fight, he wouldn't have ended up like this.

He let Xyldre apply his little concoction on it, at least it would help it heal. Has Xyldre was about to leave, Lionel wanted to stop him but he was already gone. Hopefully he wouldn't get into trouble. This crew really had a few loose screw.

Lyle Sebastielle

Xyldre was walking along the same path as where Lionel went through. Unfortunately, he encountered the broken-nosed pervert. Xyldre then let out a soft sigh and said: "Sir, I'm afraid I've already stated my side on your offer." The other man, filled with lust in his eyes, let out a hearty yet evil laugh. "You see, you can't deny me." He whistled to call his 'friends' to prepare for Xyldre's capture.

Xyldre, unafraid, grabs the man by the arm. "You've heard of Entropymancy, yes?" He tells softly as the merchant's robes turn into dust, falling on the floor. "Please, don't make me do things that are not meant to happen. I just want to serve dinner for my friend you beat up back there." The man stepped back in fear as he realizes the magical gift bestowed to whom he was interested with. Now he wished that he didn't mess with Xyldre. "Y-yes! I'll have them get you some food..!" Everyone else rushed toward random directions. "I-I apologize f-for what I have d-done. P-Please." When everyone got back, Xyldre was offered lots of fruit. He then left out a soft laugh. "Oh... this is too much." He then handpicked fruits that he seemed were best, and he turned his back on all of them. "Thank you, kind gentlemen." As he walked back to where the cabin was, at least half of the men were sighing in admiration.

The door creaks open slowly, with a rather cheerful man prancing in. "We got ourselves some fruit~!" He cheerily tells Lionel.

Mephistel

While Xyldre was away, Lionel could only wonder if the young man was alright on his own. After all, he was the target of all those lecherous beast. Should he have gone with him? But then again, there was no point in angering them more then that.

He sighed, feeling kinda useless, softly brushing over his left eye. His vision was slowly coming back, but it still hurt. He had to admit, he was really annoyed at the moment and it showed somehow on his face. He turned in his bed, facing the wall for a moment, until Xyldre came back. Forcing his expression to a more calmed one, he turned around, surprised by the catch and how cheerful the young man was.

-Err ok...you didn't got into any trouble did you?

He asked, raising an eyebrow in interrogation as he looked up the fruits Xyldre had brought back. It would be a good feast since it was already late.

Lyle Sebastielle

The young man put down the fruits on Lionel's bed, and flashed a grin. "Let's just say... I have my charms." He winks at Lionel, hoping to get a funny reaction.

After eating some of the fruit that he served, he stood up and went back to his place. "Even though I slept for long, I still feel quite sleepy..." He told his roommate as he yawned. Even though he is practiced in the art of Entropymancy, he still hasn't developed endurance for it. It was told that he should only use it at crucial times, as using his art can easily cause death to his foes. "Goodnight, Lionel." He then closed his eyes as he fell asleep once again.

Mephistel

And it was exactly because of the young man charms that he had gotten into trouble the first time. Lionel gave him a small smile and shook his head. He ate in silence, the fruits were good and it filled his hungry stomach. Once he was done, he fell over to his bed. He was sleepy as well and it seemed like a good time to get some well deserved sleep.

-Good night Xyldre...-

He said. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep, night was up the window and soon, he found himself in dreamland. Later into that night, something woke him up. Opening his eyes, he felt a cold chill run along his spine, he could feel a strong wind into the cabin. The cracking sound of the thunder finish to wake him up as he stood back on his bed, sitting up. The wind was blowing trough the small porthole in the cabin, whistling furiously, as if screaming at them.

One look outside and Lionel could tell a huge storm was going on. The waves were humongus and one of them crashed against the both, hurling water into the small cabin. Lionel was pushed away. He barely stood back up and got his sword, secured it against his belt and woke up Xydlre in a hurry.

On the bridge, screams could be heard, another crack, the sound of something very heavy falling, shook the whole ship's up. Lionel was effraid that what had just fallen, was the the main mast. He was effraid the ship would wreck anytime soon. They had to get to the bridge, already, the water was starting to fill the small cabin.

-Xyldre!! Xyldre!!! Hurry up!! Wake up!!!The ship is about to sink! Get up!-

He shook him vigourously to wake him up, while then opening the door to avoid been drown in the small cabin. thunder and lighting furiously lit the sky outside as the waves crashed against the boat.

Lyle Sebastielle

The young blade dancer was sleeping pretty soundly when he was violently awoken by someone. "Xyl...! Xyldre..." He could barely hear anything but the shake made him snap into reality. "The ship is about to sink! Get up!" He sprung out of bed and quickly grabbed his belongings. "WHAT?!" He yelled, reacting to what Lionel had said.

"Let's get out of here! Quick!" Xyldre quickly said as he ran outside by the deck. He tried to look for any signs of land, but due to the raging waves and the rain that fogged the entire sea, his sight only led him to dismay. "Oh my... I can't see a single speck of land... What do we do..?"

He ran to the captain's area, and he saw the captain knocked out. "Oh dear... Somebody help!"

Mephistel

Lionel nodded as they rushed to the bridge. Everyone was thrown into a panic, the crew members were running here and there. The main mast had fallen and had litteraly crushed the ship in two. The captain was out cold and the few that remained a bit calm were trying to put the row boat afloat, to no avail. The waves were so huge it was clashing against the ship, almost breaking it.

There was no time to think about the others.

-Xyldre! There's no time! C'mon!-

He was emptying some barrel. That would be there only chance in this storm, barrel could easily float, even on sea and would be hard to turn over. He had taken two out and laid the fish on the deck without much care.  He pulled Xyldre by the sleeve and dragged him to the barrel.

-We've got no choice! Get in...I'll push you over.-

More lighting came crashing in the sky, it was already hard to keep one's balance. Lionel was ready to push the barrel off to sea as soon as Xyldre was in, attaching a rope to the barrel so they would stay together. Once Xyldre was in (tell me if you don't want to, I'll change the post.)
Lionel pushed his own into the sea and jumped into the water. It was cold, he barely made it back to the surface and manage to reach his own barrel, which he quickly entered. The waves were high and the ship was slowly sinking right in front of their eyes. Others had imitate them and were trying to get into barrels. But Lionel couldn't not see them anymore as they were pushed away from the ship.

Lyle Sebastielle

Xyldre entered a deep state of panic where his mind got all confused and heavily troubled. Little did he know that Lionel already prepared an escape plan, or rather, quickly improvised one.

As he was dragged onto the barrel, he just stared at the rather disturbing view of the ship being battered apart by the waves. He never even realized that it was split in half.

Then when they drifted far into the sea, he was just expressionless. It seemed like a rather grim event that he witnessed. He never experienced anything like this in Thanatos: that many people, even innocents, dying right in front of his eyes.

Once that the view of the ship was gone, he was sitting quietly like a reprimanded child, robbed of his right to talk.

Mephistel

As the waves kept crashing and appear as humongus walls of water, ready to sink them to the bottom of the sea. The dark skies showering with rain. The thunderstorm crackling trough the sky, cutting it with sharp edge of lightning.

They could barely make each other out in the tempest as the only thing linking them together was the rope they had. As they drift away, Lionel could only hang on to the barrel, hoping that they would make it safely to land, even if that seemed like a very small possibility.

He would never imagined his first travel at sea would end up like this. He didn't know when, but eventually, fatigue took the best of him and he drifted into unconsciousness.

*********** some time later....

The sun was bright, the storm had passed, the sound of pushing waves on the sand could be heard and the far away chirping of unknown birds was slowly taking them back to reality. During the night, the barrels had crashed along shore and both young man were face down in the sand.

Lionel slowly opened his eyes, making out the shape of what seems to be a small crab. He slowly rise up, kneeling on the beach, a hand to his head as it was throbbing heavily. Out of instinct, he reached for his sword, luckily, it was still secure at his side, but during the rumble, it had stomp into his side, living a large bruise. At least it was safe and unbroken.

As he looked around, he remembered he wasn't alone, as quickly, he rose up but fell again on his knee, he probably hit his head somewhere. Taking it more slowly, he started to look for Xyldre, calling out his name.

-Xyldre!! Xyldre! Can you hear me!?-

He called, trying to find the other boy, hoping that he had also made it to the island.

Lyle Sebastielle

Upon hearing a faint call, Xyldre opened his eyes. His blurry vision was caught unguarded by the heat of the sun, making him squint and cover his face. He let out a groan and tried to stand up. Due to his fatigue, he slipped fell right back on the sand, with his face flat on the ground. Instead, he sat down, trying to recover himself. Once again, he heard his companion's familiar voice. He tried to scream out, but instead he left out a rather soft tired whisper: "Lionel..." In frustration, he just held his own arms tight. To his surprise, he realized that his beloved white robe was gone, as well as his black sash. "So much for the money I earned..." He softly whispered to himself.

Hoping that his friend would find him which he couldn't see, he just waved his arms high up as he can without standing up.

Mephistel

Walking along the beach, his legs still a bit wobbly, he eventually caught sign of his friend, waving his arms, couldn't he walk? Or perhaps he was wounded. Not running but trying to walk faster, he called his name once more.

-Xyldre! Are you ok?!-

He called out as best as he could. He had blood on his face but he hadn't noticed it yet. Getting to Xyldre, he fell to his knees on front of him, tired but relieved.

-I'm glad...you made it...I was worried...-

He said slowly, panting a bit. His hair were undone and falling over his shoulders now, they were longer then they looked as he had always kept them up on his head in a knot.

-Are you ok? Are you hurt?-

He asked, worriedly.

Lyle Sebastielle

"Eh... heheh... Looks like we survived." The weakened man whispers with heavy breaths. He seemed to still be weak from the tragedy. "Of course we'd make it. I had faith in you." He showed a faint yet tired smile. "For some reason, I can't stand up. But forget that. Do you have any idea where we are?" The feeble young man asks his friend.

Tags: