Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Just because I feel random...............FMA LOVERS!!!!!!!!!

Started by Anonymous, January 08, 2006, 05:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

LOL. Anyways as I said above I feel really random....I don't even know if there are any Fullmetal alchemist lovers here......well if there is here is my messed up fanfiction................it shows a side of Mustang rarely seen.....not to mention the fact that he has a suprise.........and secret............hehehhehehehehehe...so read if you wish.......................

Chapter one: Runaway Convict.

Ice Alachemist:
“Stop Right There!� the voice cut through the morning air like a knife.

“Hey watch where ya going!� a frantic voice nearly screamed. Ed turned just in time to be pushed to the ground by some one running by him. He glanced up seeing a man. Then in the next second he ducked as some one jumped over him. He looked up once again to see a black cloak whipped out to its full length by the speed of its wearer. Black hair seemed to mix with the cloak making it hard to see where one began and the other ended.

Some one behind him laughed. “Do you think we should stop her?� a male voice asked. Ed turned to face a man and woman. Both dressed in military uniforms although the girl wore a mini-skirt (Couldn’t resist.).

The girl shook her head. “Na she looks like she is having fun. Remember this is a game to her.� She looks over at Ed with a smile. Then holds out her hand to help him up, “Are you okay?�

Ed grabbed her hand and got up, “Yeah I’ll be fine. I’m Ed Elric.�

The brown haired girl grinned again. “I’m Nami Stone.� She turns and pulls the boy forward. “This is Shaun.�

The blonde haired boy grinned down at Ed (once again sorry couldn’t resist). “Hey there shorty pleasure to meet you.�

Ed’s eyes nearly bulged out of his head. “SHORT! Who you calling short?�

Nami laughed again. “Hey chill kid, he didn’t mean anything. I take it that you are the Fullmetal Alchemist?�

Ed glared at Shaun then turned to Nami “Yes I am.�

She nodded. “That is what I thought. People around the military call me the Water Alchemist.� She grinned wickedly.

Shaun shook his head and started walking. Ed and Nami fell in besides him. “In that pathetic thing people call a military I am called the Earth Alchemist.� He looked up as there was an explosion up ahead.

Nami started laughing again. “Looks like Alex caught him.�

Ed looks at Nami weird. “Alex?�

Nami laughed again. “Not now Ed. Come on lets go.� She and Shaun started running and soon Ed was racing besides them. The next turn gave way to an interesting scene.

A woman was standing in a destroyed street besides a building. Her hand held up as if it was a weapon…….

But what was more interesting at that moment was the man…..

The man’s body was half covered in ice. He spotted Shaun and Nami and started screaming. “Please help me! Save me from her! I will do anything I swear just get me away from her!�

Nami laughed wickedly then turned to Shaun. “You can do this one.�

Shaun shrugged and then started forward. On his way to the man he picked up a hand full of dirt. When he reached the man he drew a transmutation circle with his foot. He then made a pair of handcuffs. He put them around the man’s hands. “Okay Alex you can let him go.�

The woman standing in the street sighed almost sadly and the ice was shattered by a bunch of metal spikes that appeared out of the ground.

Shaun brought the man over to Alex as Nami and Ed made their way over.

Nami grinned at Alex. “Did you have fun?� She asked in a teasing voice.

Alex rolled her eyes and they landed on Ed. “Who’s the kid?�

Shaun cut in. “Alex this is Fullmetal, Ed Elric. Ed this here is the Ice Alchemist.�

Ed smiled. “Hello a pleasure to meet you. I take it you are taking this man to base?�

Alex smirked slightly. “Likewise and yes we are. Care to join?�

Ed sighed. “Yea might as well make my report to Mustang.�

Nami nearly choked at that. “Your boss is Mustang?� She sounded surprised. Shaun shot Alex a wicked look.

Ed sighed again. “Yea he is unfortunately. Well we should go.�

They all nodded and you head to base.

(Later at base.)

“Hey Ed!� Ed looked up as his name was called and spotted Hughes and Al, his brother.

They both came over and Hughes glanced at Ed’s companions his eyes lingering on the convict. “Well Alex seems like you had an interesting day.� He noted.

Ed glanced between the two. “You guys know each other?�

Alex grinned slightly. “Yea, do you think you could take care of it. Got to go and talk to Mustang.�

Hughes winced slightly. “You may not want to go to Mustang’s office right now. The Fuhrer’s in there and he isn’t happy.�

Alex’s lips pressed together. She had a frustrated or angry look on her face. “Okay lets go I need to stop this.� She walked down the hall with all the others following her. The convict was left there standing with the handcuffs on.

(At the door of Mustang’s office.)

“You have got to control her Mustang! She blew apart a street today, a whole entire street.� The Fuhrer’s voice could be heard clearly.

“A whole street. Amazing the man must have pissed her off,� came the calm and relaxed and some what bored sounding reply.

Alex smirked at that and for a second just stood there. Then she opened the door and walked right in. She laid down on the couch and stared into the stunned face of the Fuhrer and the not so stunned face of Mustang. “So talking about anything interesting boys?� She asked casually.

The Fuhrer was nearly sputtering in rage. “How dare you! We were in a private conversation. I could have you arrested for this.�

Alex sighed then grinned wickedly. “You mean try and have me arrested.� She looked around the room sadly for a moment. “Although I would prefer not destroying such a nice room.�

Chapter Two: Like Father, Like Daughter

The Fuhrer for a moment looked like he was going to start screaming. But then he seemed to contain his anger….but barely. He turned to Mustang. “We will talk later.� He said arrogantly. Mustang saluted him. “Yes Sir.�

The Fuhrer then rounded on Nami and Shaun, “I want a full oral report when you are done. After talking with Mustang report to me.�

They both stood and saluted the Fuhrer. “Yes Sir.�

Alex rolls her eyes. “Do ya mean me to?� She asked innocently.

The Fuhrer just turned and walked out not saying anything. Everyone else filed into the room and took seats. Nami and Shaun just leaned against the wall.

“That was intense for a moment there.� Nami noted, “I was sure that he was going to arrest you.�

Shaun grinned a little at that. “I feel bad for the men whose job that would have been.�

Alex glared at them for a moment then turned to Mustang. “Seeing as our dear Fuhrer has already filled you in I don’t have to report.�

Mustang leaned back in his chair his eyes locked with Alex’s. Hawkeye walked in silently. She glanced around the room but kept her silence.

“Did you really destroy a whole entire street?�

Alex sighed again. “Not a whole entire street…. About three quarters of it,� She smirked, “You were right he really pissed me off.�

Hawkeye broke her silence. “So that is why the Fuhrer looked like he was about to kill some one.� She noted with a smirk.

Alex rolled her eyes again. “Yeah the Fuhrer isn’t real to happy with me at this moment.� She almost sounded sad……..almost.

Hawkeye sighed looking from Mustang to Alex. “Like father like daughter.� She muttered.

Al looked at Alex curious. “Who’s your father?�

Alex got up off the couch and looked over at Mustang with a smirk. Then going to the door she turns around to face Al. “You brother’s boss. Later.� She walked out the door.

Nami shook her head then glanced at Shaun. “Let’s go and get our meeting over with.� She sounded very depressed.

Shaun grinned placing some papers on Mustang’s desk. “See ya later Boss.� He turned looking at Nami. “Why the long face. It’s not like we did anything wrong.� They both walked out laughing.

There was silence in the room for a moment the Ed’s voice cut through it. “She’s your daughter?� He was staring at Mustang like he couldn’t believe it.

Chapter Three: Phantom Assasin

The silence extended a few more moments after Ed’s words. Then Mustang leaned back in his chair, a small smirk on his face. “Yes she is my daughter.�

Hawkeye smiled thinly then ushered Ed and Al out the door. “Now you guys must go and get ready. You have been invited to Nami’s for dinner tonight.�

Ed and Al let themselves be pushed towards the door as Mustang sighed. “That means I must go doesn’t it?� he didn’t sound exactly happy about it.

Hawkeye nodded. “Yes but don’t worry, Nami’s sister won’t be there, left on some meeting.� She turned back to the boys. “Go and get cleaned up then wait for us. We will be out in a few moments.�

Ed and Al nodded leaving the three adults alone in the room. Hughes clears his throat giving Mustang a nervous glance. “Mustang….I have some bad news….I would have told you earlier but Alex asked me not too,� he paused for breathe and to prepare himself. “Your daughter has some one trying to kill her. She didn’t let me tell you but I have been searching for the man.�

It was silent for another few moments as Mustang and Hawkeye stare at Hughes. Hawkeye’s hand had moved to cover her mouth as Mustang’s face paled several shades. “I see have you found this man yet?� His voice wasn’t like his usual calm and non-caring tone….now it was more strained.

Maes sighed and sat down in one of the chairs. “No we haven’t. Every time he attacks Alex he is gone before we can do anything. He is like a phantom.� Hughes placed his head in his hands. “We are trying, Roy, we really are.� He looked up into the face of his commander and old friend.

Roy sighed then nodded. “Hughes I know you are and thank you for telling me. Do Nami and Shaun know?�

A small smile finally crossed Maes’ face. “Yes they knew something was up and forced it out of her.�

Roy glanced at him. “Really how did they do that?�

Maes finally seemed to relax. “They threatened to drag her back here and have you deal with it.�

Mustang smirked a little. “I imagine she believed them…unless that is why they are here now.�

Maes shook his head. “No this happened a little while ago. Being dragged kind of convinces a person that they are serious.�

Mustang’s response was cut short as the phone ran. Hawkeye picked it up. She listened for a moment then said okay and hung up. “That was Havoc, he isn’t coming tonight.� She seemed too looked sad for a moment. “Nami is going to be very disappointed.�

Maes smiled. “Talking of tonight, I should get ready. I will be back in a few minutes.�

They both nodded and Maes left.

There were a few moments of silence before Mustang sighed. “What am I going to do?�

Hawkeye walked over to his side. “You are going to go to dinner tonight and not mention this. Your daughter is home Mustang. Spend time with her…Tracie would have wanted you to.�

Mustang nodded and stood up, going back into military mode. “Okay let’s go.� He grabbed up his jacket and walked to the door holding it open for Riza. She walked through and saw that Maes, Ed, and Al were all standing there waiting for them. They all went outside to the car that was waiting for them.

Anonymous

Wow O_O  That was awesome... Oh and yeah BIG FMA fan here :D

Anonymous

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 I love FMA Lovers....WE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:

LOL....ANYWAYS thankes very much. *Major blush*  :oops: I was one of my first fanfictions..........

anyways thank you thank you thank you...hehehe.

If you want to read anymore of my fanfiction (Will be more chapters) or future ones just go here fanfiction.net/icealchemist

Anonymous

heh alright I will be sure to check it out

Anonymous

hmm tried to go to the site and there wasn't one at that URL is something different by chance???

Anonymous

I forgot the rest of it...lol......here it is...sorry about that...........//http://www.fanfiction.net/~icealchemist17