Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I swear to drunk I'm not God. [Glooob!] [m]

Started by Rhindeer, April 21, 2016, 08:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"Only when I'm on the job!" Faris said with a grin. "I don't always wear this armor. That'd be pretty uncomfortable!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

"I'd bet," Elaros said.

He finished his glass, and started pouring another one for himself.

"I can't lie, now you've got me curious."

Rhindeer

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Elaros smirked.

"About what you look like under all that armor," Elaros said.

Rhindeer

Faris gave him a puzzled look and glanced down at herself.

"I guess I look a lot like myself except without armor," she said.

DaGlobster

Oh.

"No, I--"

Elaros laughed a bit, and he waved the issue away.

"Nevermind."

Rhindeer

Faris was far too drunk for clever innuendo, it seemed! Instead she was taking him literally.

"I mean, if you really wanna see, I don't mind that! I'm off duty anyway, I mean it's just not that exciting! But it's uncomfy anyway," she added with a wrinkle of her nose and a shrug as she shed her light armor and dumped it into her seat.

DaGlobster

Elaros watched with interest as she shed the armor, and he gave her a glancing over. He knew a breast wrap when he saw one, which made sense! If she didn't have one, he doubted she'd ever fit in the armor to begin with!

Among other things. One could only imagine the chafing.

"Definitely a shame to have to hide all of that away," Elaros said, motioning to her.

Rhindeer

"All this?" Faris snorted and plucked at her clothes. "Damn, your alcohol vision must be pretty spectacular 'cause it just looks like a wrap and kilt to me."

DaGlobster

"Noo," Elaros said, and he let out a short laugh. He just couldn't help himself, she couldn't be this oblivious!

"Not the clothes, Faris, I never meant those," Elaros said. He took another sip.

"I meant you."

Rhindeer

"Ohhhh, ya mean all this," Faris said, waving her hands over herself.

"Hah! Damn right it's a shame, if I say so myself."

DaGlobster

"Yes," Elaros said, smiling at her again.

"It's your damn," he added.

He took another sip, and started to unbutton his coat.

"Now that I'm warm, I think I'll take off a layer too," Elaros said, and shrugged off his buttoned coat. He was wearing a rather exquisite black velvet vest underneath, accented and trimmed with gold, to go along with the gold of his scales. It was also sleeveless, so that Faris could see that he was like one of those hot-bodied desert gods.

Rhindeer

"Well, hot damn, ya ain't so shabby beneath all that yourself," Faris said with a nod, looking him up and down. And then, before she could help herself (and because alcohol made her impulsive) she reached out and gave his arm a squeeze (she couldn't help it, she had to do a muscle check, and he checked out just fiiine), and then a light stroke along the scales.

"Woooow. Just like a kaadir, all right!" she blurted.

DaGlobster

It wasn't the first time he'd been compared to a kaadir during his time at Essyrn, so the phrase didn't really bother him. Instead, he smiled as Faris saw fit to get a feel for him. His scales, combined with his impressivle level of fitness meant that he was as hard as a rock beneath Faris' fingers, the scales and muscle having almost no give to them at all.

"I like to keep in shape whenever I can," Elaros said, proud of his muscles.

Rhindeer

"Heh, yeah, me too! Kinda a job requirement. Check it out!"

And she flexed her bicep so he could return the favor and see that she, too, was quite cut.

DaGlobster

Elaros let his curiosity het the better of him and he tested Faris out as well. At first, it was a light touch with the tips of his claws, but after a couple seconds he laid his hand over it, happy to get some warmth.

He scooted a bit closer, and drew the hand from her bicep to her shoulder, and then the back of his hand was touching her neck.

"You're so warm, I can't get enough of it..."

Rhindeer

Faris couldn't help but shiver as he caressed up her arm and to her neck, little chills going down her spine where his claws prickled. Not an unpleasant sensation.

"Mm, ya cold blooded like a kaadir, too?" she murmured, feeling the coolness of his hand against the warmth of her skin and leaning back into it. He might like her warmth--but she liked his coolness, which was a lovely contrast against the heat of Essyrn.

DaGlobster

Elaros nodded.

"I am," he said, and he took his hand off of her neck to place it against his own. At the same time, his arm went from the backrest of the booth to around Faris. She'd have an entire cool arm to rest her head against.

"The days of Essyrn agree with me, but the nights... not so much. I find it much more bearable if I have someone else in my bed to warm me," he purred.

Rhindeer

"Man, I have the opposite problem. The nights are my favorite. It's so bloody hot during the days! But night's way more bearable," Faris said, leaning back against his arm to take advantage of those cool scales, which felt wonderful then, like the cool side of a bed pillow.

DaGlobster

"I've always found the mammalian desire for cold to be interesting. Cold saps the energy right out of me," Elaros said, and he chuckled. Still, when she rested against his arm, he sighed as he warmed up a bit more, and his resumed tracing her arms with the points of his claws.

"Do you have anywhere to be tonight, Faris?"