Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Figured I'd Give This a Try

Started by aelin, May 18, 2016, 11:12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aelin

Hello everyone! Call me Aelin! I just joined and I'm really looking forward to some awesome fantasy roleplay. It's been awhile since I've roleplayed but I'm hoping to get back into it.
I currently have one character created and I really want to develop her before I make more. Always had trouble with character development.
Let me know if anyone wants to roleplay! Getting started is the hardest part.

MerchantMan

Hello! I'm new here too, so far the community has been wonderful.

aelin

I'm really excited. This looks so promising. Beyond happy I stumbled upon this place during my search.

FlowyWolf

Welcome here!
Don't worry, the community here is really wonderful and helpful as MerchantMan said, so don't hesitate to ask for help whenever you need!
I hope you'll have a wonderful time here, and if any of my characters catch your attention, don't be afraid to PM me to set a roleplay!
Happy writing!

aelin

Thank you! Looking through your characters now (:

JackieCat

Hello!  And welcome to the site!

I hope you have a great time here, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

One quick question, ;)  You're name, Aelin, that's from the Throne of Glass series, right?  And your character, a spin of off Celaena?

I'm reading that series now, and I'm almost finished with Book #3!

Anyway, I hope you have an awesome time here at SotE!
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

aelin

YESSSS! I devoured the four books in 72 hours and I've been going out of my skin to play Aelin somehow. Book 3 is my favorite - so much yes. You're amazing.

JackieCat

XD

Thanks!

I'm really liking them as well!  Until recently, I didn't know that there was a fourth book, and I'm so glad that there is!!!  Yay! XD
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

aelin

I just love the female lead and everything about her. Ugh. Oh, & Rowan. <3
Just wait. Book four gets wild.
Book 5 comes out in September!

JackieCat

XD

I know this isn't a thread to fawn about books, but one more post! XD  Choal's my favorite, and Nehemia :.(.  And. . .

September!
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

aelin

Chaol was totally my favorite too. He made me cry. My heart was breaking. But Rowan.
Oh Gods, Rowan.

Okay, done. Swear.

Dr.Mozzarella M.D.

Hello everybody, I'm Dr.Mozzarella, but shorten that however you like. I literally just registered. I'm pretty damn new to rping so I hope I don't end up failing this spectacularly. I'm looking to start a story in Coastal Serendipity to kick off my first character's story if anyone's interested.

aelin

Hey Dr. Mozz! I'm Aelin, nice to meet you. I'm new here too! I'm going to create another character soon - perhaps he can join your roleplay.

Dr.Mozzarella M.D.

Sweet, that'd be cool. I just realised I shouls probably have a link to my first character's registry page in the signature so people can find actually find it. lol

visualspice

Welcome to the site, Aelin and Dr.Mozzarella XD
Should either of you have any questions in regards to the site, don't hesitate to ask! I hope you have fun here :D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao