Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fresh Cargo From the Northern Sea [M]

Started by visualspice, July 05, 2016, 12:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Serenity smiled.

"Sure. Should Master choose to auction me off that... May pay for what was spent to get me. Then I could simply... Work, I suppose." Serenity looked conflicted at the idea of working, having not really a clue as to what it entailed. "Pleasuring someone could probably be nice, too," She smiled, "I heard the women talk about it all the time and none of them seemed unhappy with it."

visualspice

He studied her a moment in silence.
"And that's all you've known," he murmured thoughtfully. He then took her hand, and entwined their fingers together, and gave her a warm smile. "If you were to choose your own fate.. to learn and do anything, even without having the knowledge or the skills figured out... Do you know what you'd do with your life?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Serenity blinked at Danning owlishly. Head tilted, mouth pursed.

"I... would be a man's only wife," she nodded looking bright and cheery at the idea, "Its selfish of me to want that but... yes. I'd do that. I'd be me but I'd make one man very happy. Instead of like before..." she licked her lips and looked a little nervous, "or like now. How will I learn what someone likes if its never the same person?"

visualspice

His gaze unintentionally tightened as a lump in his throat formed. It was nice to hear her say that, as way the way things ought to be. It was just strange how he reacted to it. He hated to admit his human flaws, but it was a great turn out for a woman to profess just wanting him and him alone. Except the woman did not profess only wanting him, she just wanted someone, and well...
His duties were married to his church.

Even still.. some priests could marry under certain divisions of the church itself. He himself, was not exactly married to the whole of the church, just it's ideas (for some ideas, radical, and over embellished by those he believed, misinterpreted the words of Ansgar greatly)- were not page laws he abided.

Was he sweating? A little, but he'd ignore that, and any tent growing in his pants. He supposed it was, again, only human to be attracted to such an idea- and though he'd outwardly turn it away, she too, was attractive. He supposed if he were lucky to marry, someone like her.. might be a dream wife, if he had to state his deeper desires.

But as such, this was not the way of things, and he could only prey she would, perhaps one day, find her perfect match.

He squeezed her hand again and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"It's a fine dream... to be the only one for another. I too, have a similar dream, a respect for a woman I'd love, to love only her, and be only for her." He sighed and hoped that could calm himself down, but he was already too riled up over the idea, and perhaps, it was time for him to just deal with his pent up frustrations that night. He was, after all, surrounded by too much sexual stimulation. He was surprised that so far, he hadn't... tried to calm himself during the nights.

Today was different. Perhaps he was already getting comfortable here. A strange thing- to be sure.

He patted her shoulder, ignoring his internal thoughts and assured her, "You will figure things out. You're smart, and though one could never argue you are not well trained, this only proves you can do so much more than what others desire to have taught you. You should embrace your own curiosities, not just those taught to you, but ones you wish to teach yourself. In that, I believe, you will achieve a freedom here beyond money values, or those of the values of men."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

The pale gaze was curious when Serenity looked at him, slowly she moved her hand in his, drawing it away while he spoke. Her palm flat on his thigh and she looked at his groin, then back at him, a curious tilt to her head. Everything she knew was through talk. Books. Pictures. Serenity blinked at Danning, a little tired looking still from his ordeal.

If there was on blessing in disguise it was that Serenity had been too young to really process her slavery. One day she had a family and the next, she was in a harem being trained to be the perfect lover. Then the next, her sister was chosen and she was sold. Serenity licked her lips and shifted where she sat to face Danning, leaning towards him, pressing her breasts to his bicep while she leaned in. The shoulder of the loose top slid off her shoulder, almost revealing her breast but it was still just the outline.

"Danning," She whispered, mouth close to his ear, "I'm curious about you," her voice was soft and  indeed, curious, "Is that what you mean?" And her hand moved over his lap before she started to push him down onto the bed, an arm on either side of his chest. Her pale hair a curtain around them, "You could tell me about your home and I can... Teach you how to please a..." No. Not a man? Maybe a man? "A woman!" She smiled at him, looking like she'd come up with a genius plan.

visualspice

By the gods in heaven. If there ever was a moment be never thought he'd desire,it was what this woman seduced. He knew his body needed her, to feel all of her sinful curves and skin and to... To learn and get pleased and mindlessly indulge in this overwhelming heat.

It was blinding as he knew they were both almost naked now, because his breath hitched as he realized her movemwnts caused his loinclothe to,slip away, and his rock hard dick was now fully exposed.

But then her explanation had him jumping as he sat up and shoved his loin clothe over his erection.
"P.. Please.. We... You... I think this lesson needs to be over."
Because this fever scorched him,all over.

Draconian

When he jumped up, Serenity stared wide eyed at the empty space between her arms, confused.

A purse of her lips and she tilted her head, a pout. She'd seen his need, she knew that it was supposed to be satiated. Had been told that it was bad for it to be like that. Of course, the harem women could have been lying but...

Serenity removed her top, let it drop to the bed, breasts exposed before she stood up as well, moving her hands over her naked torso while she looked at Danning and gave a pointed look to his groin. "The lesson was over," She stated simply, not quite understanding.  She brushed her hands over her nipples and shivered, eyes falling closed for a moment before she took Dannings hand and pressed it to one of her breasts, "Now it's time to be curious, isn't it?"

Being curious was perfectly natural! Serenity smiled at him, not ashamed or embarrassed. It wasn't anything nasty or wrong. Not here.

DragonSong

The day had been long, and it seemed it was about to get longer. Tamina grumbled to herself as she made her way to Danning's room. Darius had sent her to check in the northerner, seeing as no one but the children had really seen him all day.

She didn't know why he couldn't have sent Serenity. The girl was obviously dying to be useful. Speaking of, where had she gotten off to-?

With a cursory, "Priest, it's me," she bumped the door open and stepped into the room.

And froze.

A growl suddenly ripped through her throat and she lunged forward, grabbing Serenity's shoulder and shoving the girl behind her protectively, eyes flashing red as she bared her fangs at the foreign man while she snarled insults in Essyrni.

Of course. She should have known. They were all the same, just waiting for the chance to take advantage of an innocent. She should have known!

visualspice

By Ansgar's name he needed saved! But the way it happened was not exactly what he was expecting (then again, he never expected anything that happened in Essryn!) He was spun away from the advancing woman, who had been pulled back behind Tamina, that of who's feet he now laid in a heap before.

It took him a moment to reply, clutching onto her with relief before that relief turned to fear nad confusion as he jerked away, fearful the woman might bite off his face!

DragonSong

Why- why was he clinging to her?

Slowly, Tamina's eyes faded from red to their normal color and she looked between the two. Carefully, she ground our, "What. The hell. Happened?"

Draconian

Serenity frowned, hands on her hips.

The loose top still on the bed.

"Danning was curious and aroused so I was helping," her arms crossed her front and she looked at Tamina, "am I not supposed to? We weren't going to have sex..."

visualspice

Of course, Danning was too mortified to speak, and though Tamina's eyes faded from red, Danning's face heated to that color clear to his ears.

DragonSong

"Demons above and below, what is going on here?!"

Tamina closed her eyes and cursed under her breath. Of course.

Darius stood in the doorway, eyes wide as he took in the scene. He shook his head. "You lot are going to bring the whole house down! What on earth happened?"

Tamina grit her teeth as she grabbed Serenity's shoulder and steered her toward her employer. "Serenity was teaching," she spat in Essyrni.

This ridiculous situation was going to be the death of her.

Darius sighed and covered his face with a hand, holding the other out to Serenity. "Serenity, dear- oh gods. Okay." He looked up to Danning. "Are you alright? Tamina didn't hurt you, did she?"

"What makes you think I-?!"

"Oh shut up, Mina."

Draconian

So.

Not that kind of teaching?

A look at the clothing on the bed and then down at her naked chest and then back at Darius and she took his hand and moved to stand beside him. It was too hot or shirts anyway. "I... I'm sorry?  I was teaching him some Essyrni and then we stopped and talked and then he got aroused because we were holding hands and I thought I would help!"

visualspice

At her remark, Danning choked and a hand shot to his nose where it now bled.

DragonSong

Darius sighed, taking her hand as he would a child and pulling her a little closer. "Sweetheart, did he want you to? Did he ask you to stop?"

He had a hard time believing the priest would have submitted entirely willingly. He glanced back to Danning with a frown. "Mina, help him would you?"

Tamina grumbled and looked down at the priest. "Here." She handed him a scrap of cloth to press to his nose- it may have been a silk scarf.

Draconian

Serenity frowned.

Did he want her to?

A brief look to him, a wince from the bleeding and she ducked her head down. "He ... He said 'no we should stop the lesson," she played with the ends of her hair and looked up at Darius, "But... it wasn't a lesson! I was helping!"

DragonSong

"Serenity." He knelt and put his hands on her shoulders. "Danning's body is his own, do you understand? If he seems uncomfortable by what you're doing, you need to stop."

He knew she meant well, but she needed to understand consent. Unfortunately, it wasn't a concept often taught in Essyrn.

visualspice

He took the silk scarf and muttered his thanks, holding it hard against his nose. He kept his face shamefully away as he told the group, "I'm sorry for all of this... I didn't meant to cause such a scene."
Things just.. escalated too fast and he was still not sure what was going on. he just wished his body would calm down. The tent in his pants was awkward.. and painful at this point.

DragonSong

Tamina muttered something in Essyrni and Darius gave the other man an understanding look, but he kept his attention on the girl in front of him.

"Serenity? Do you understand what I mean?" His voice was soft and kind, eyes searching her face carefully. "Sometimes people don't know how to ask for what they want, or they've been taught they can't. If you stay here, it's going to be your job to listen to more than what they say, you see? If they seem uncomfortable, or they try to push you away, you have to respect that."

Tamina sighed, feeling a little guilty. She knew how much Darius was trying to instill an important lesson in the girl and she remembered how she'd acted toward the priest his first night in The Stray Cat.

She could have behaved better. She should have.

Lowering her voice, she knelt next to Danning and murmured in her accented Common, "I am sorry, about before." Not really pausing to register if he'd understood or not, she straightened again to look at Serenity and Darius.