Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Few Characters in Need of Plots

Started by Klezmer Gryphon, July 08, 2016, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klezmer Gryphon

Right, so.... I've got a few characters here who I've been really feeling a lot of muse for recently, and want to get them into threads! So, without further ado:

Painu Lutri - An honest ferryman who lives by the Ora river in Serendipity. He'll be more than happy to talk your ear off with stories and tall tales if you let him. Also my newest character :)

Isaiah Tasker - A vigilante out in the dunes of the Moraki, this guy absolutely adores slavers... When they're running in terror, that is. Nice enough guy, if you aren't working in the slave trade.

Eyiahad Helvetii - If it's old, dark, and has any chance of having some sort of mystery inside, chances are you'll find Eyiahad exploring it. Alternatively, if he's not busy running away from an angry lich, you can usually find him at a local bar swapping stories and possibly getting into bar fights.

I might add more characters to this later if I feel inspired, but for now, feel free to reply here or PM me if you'd like to plot! ^.^

Pandasaurus Dragon

I have Wellesandra, whose bio I have linked to in my signature. She's a Valkyrie born of the goddess Freya and a dragoness. Currently, she resides deep within the Thunderblacks, and spends most of her time as a dragon. I think it could be interesting for Eyiahad to run into her, or Isaiah; I have a rather amusing image in my head of her spotting him from above while he's going after some slavers, and deciding to help him via scaring the unholy hell out of his target. x3 AS for a possible run-in with Eyiahad, perhaps she's taking a nap inside some deep, dark cave, and he finds her? c: That could be fairly amusing in and of itself, depending on how he'd react to a sleeping dragon. [poke it with a stick. go on, do it. it'll be fun. you won't regret it, i promise.]