Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Is something wrong ? ( Egoistic)

Started by Ice, July 20, 2016, 04:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

Phears smirked slightly to his friend. He kind of felt the need to hide himself now though. However he wasn't sure if he needed to move too much.  So he kept as still as he could for the moment.

" She's quite something. ... though like I said she also nuts." Phears said to him. He was hiding the fact that whatever the blade had on it or was enchanted with still burned a bit. Or maybe that was whatever avasi had used. He wasn't really sure yet.

" Oh okay. A lot of human things tend to.... effect us a lot like it dose you... sometimes though the effects are .... worse or better... depends on what it is." Phears said with a slight snicker. He could not help the giggling.

" Im okay...I think." He said trying not to laugh anymore. He was actually really trying to be serious.

egoistic

Avasi figured that the question was probably something this one had asked a bit too early. The wound was likely fresh. Though, it was somewhat taken care of, the psychotropic medicine was probably the one thing that likely helped the most. It was supposed to have a rather lasting effect, thus the scholar figured it should be fine for now.

"Well, it should be fine, your state will just... last a bit. Doubt your wound will heal too quickly, but it should heal." Avasi sighed. "How did this happen anyway? How did you cut yourself?"

Ice

Phears looked at his friend trying not to laugh. He took a deep slow breath to try to calm down a little bit. He had learned that really did help one get calmer. Though at the same time it hurt to breathe too deeply.  He carefully listened to what his friend was telling him. Well at least he would be in a good mood.

" Okay. Thank you for ....fixing it." He said. He thought about the question though. He though he had mentioned that. Maybe he had not though. " That blade comes open.... and it likes to stab others when it does that... I wasn't aware of that until it happened... to someone who wanted to by it.... needless to say I tried to just leave.....it somewhere but it appeared right back .... to me." Phears said with a frown. It was the truth . The thing that wanted him dead also liked him. That was just about his luck too.

egoistic

"Hmm?" Avasi carefully heard the larger creature out. Admittedly, the scholar was partially confused by the response, or rather, the wording. Nonetheless, this one smiled and nodded, trying to take in the information as carefully as possible.

"Do not fret about it. You are not an object to be fixed. Instead, take care of yourself." a slight smile crept back upon Avasi's lips, as words continued on spilling out. "Blades do have that purpose to them. How did you come across it?"

Ice

Phears realized that perhaps he wasn't speaking to clearly. Though he really was trying to be clear. It was either still the strange effects of the meds making him do that or whatever was on the blade that made him hurt so bad in the first place. He would eventually figure out which one it was. For the moment he was a bit embarrassed that his statements were hard to understand. He actually did take pride in being able to be clear with what he said.

" Sorry if I am talking... funny. I'm really trying not to..." he said then he heard the question. He took a few moments to get his words right before he anwsered him. "  I found the ....blade on my way here... it was beside a tree that I passed by. " He said to him now. At least he was able to get those words out without sounding to strange.

egoistic

"Calm down, do not worry." Avasi replied. While the scholar sat, this one's hands simply hung down at this one's sides, giving it a bit of a strange, uncomfortable look - it was simply not how people normally sat.

"It is normal, in-fact, I would say that you seem more resilient than most of others would be. Just take a breath, calm down, close your eyes. Rest." the scholar replied. "It is a bad idea to pick up things you find, however." this one added. "You never know what the object might be or whom it might belong to."

Ice

Phears took a slow breath though it might be noted that he didn't inhale very deeply. He did not with to hurt himself. He could not really help but giggle to himself. Nothing was funny but he still could not help it. For some reason he just had that urge.  He noted the odd way his friend was sitting. Now he kind of wondered if he was alright. He would probably ask in a moment.

" Okay I'm trying..... . I thank you for the compliment though. " He said with a smile. Well atleast the indication was there. He could not really smile because of how his face was so contorted and all. He did close his eyes and tried to take a breath. Though that almost made him yell in pain. Oops too deep it seemed. " I actually just passed it. .... it came to me on its own account." He stated to his friend. Now he would ask his own question.

" Are you alright? ... you don't really look comfortable" phears said. He was really trying his best to be calm. Even hurt though it was obvious that he still cared for his friend more then himself. Wich was strange considering that he was one who rarely showed his caring side.  Nobody ever cared to show him thires after all.