Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Proving loyality (Ice) [M]

Started by Medievarad, July 21, 2016, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Tagged M to be on the safe side.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Valia sighed slowly, folding her arms on her lap. She was sat on a straight rock, the campfire crackling warmly. She closed her eyes and sat back slightly, hearing the roars and cries of dragons on the background. She couldn't help but smile softly at the sounds. Somewhere, these soyns comforted her. She was sure some of the dragons present would rush to her aid if trouble arose.

But alas, any threat thrown at her was easily handled. She would just hate to use her flames for trivial manners. And at the same time, she had to move soon. She still was a traveller, she couldn't stay in the thunderblacks forever.

Ice

Della was carefully walking about. She enjoyed being out when it was being to get dark. The darkness often comforted her. She was a very smart creature mostly. She also was known to be quite evil. Most did not want to trust her. She did not care though. She figured that they would always have their opinions about her. She knew what she was and that was all that mattered.

She got looks from the pure dragons that were around where she was. Most thought she was a bird more than a dragon because of her feathery body. Once again she didn't care. She was honored to be half dragon. She knew that dragons were respectable creatures. And she was no different.

She now stumbled as she moved in the brush near where the other female was. She was trying to figure out what made the other dragons gather here. So far all she found was lots of thing to trip over.

Medievarad

Valia perked up, arching an eyebrow underneath the mask that was perched infront of her eyes. "A dragonkin hybrid?" She inquired loudly as she turned on the rock she was sat on, to look at the bush Della was currently in. "Show thyself," she said as she got to her feet, joining her jands infront of her.

Ice

Della sopped moving as she heard a female voice speaking. She was sure that she must have been talking to her. So she moved closer. " Yes I am." she answered carefully. She blinked as she saw the female before her. There was something about her that interested Della. So she carefully stepped out of the brush. " I am sorry I disturbed you." She said. She was giving the other female a submissive look. She did not want to be viewed as a threat

Medievarad

"Thou hath not disturbed me," Valia replied as she stepped forward, missing the submissive look, since in essence, she was blind, only able to 'see' the essence of a being. "Thou areth not from this place, what is it thy seek here?"

Ice

Della heard the female words. Well that was a relief.  She watched her as she move forward. She was a special creature this woman. However Della could not figure out why she felt that way.she the heard her question." I am a traveler. I roam everywhere. Though I can here because I heard the calls of dragons. It made me feel drawn here." She said softly. It was not often she felt that way. She relied on knowledge more then her instincts.

Medievarad

"As such," Valia nodded slowly. "Thou areth indeed part dragonkin. T'is only natural thou areth drawn here. What is thy name, travelling dragonkin?"

Ice

Della was listening to the woman as she was speaking now. Della was very curious about this woman . She was different from others she had met. She then was asked her name. " I'm Della . Can I ask your name?" She said returning the question. She moved her claws over each other. It was a nervous habit of hers to fidget around. Though she was not yet sure why she was nervous still.

Medievarad

"Valia Infernum," she replied, halting infront of Della and folding her arms infront of her. "What is it thy hath hoped to accomplish here?"

Ice

Della was surprised at her name. She had heard it somewhere before she was sure. Though she was not certain where. She heard her question and thought for a few seconds. " I was trying to understand exactly what drew me here. There is a force her much more powerful then me or these other dragons." She said softly.

Medievarad

"Perhaps, that may haveth been my influence," she answered. "Yours truly hath been touched by the first fire." It was mildly displeasing if it were true, if she had attracted someone. Since that could only dictate more people were to follow.

Ice

Della was very surprised at what the woman had told her now. This was something that she could certainly respect. She was not super religious but a she knew that is what she said was true then she was almost like a god. This was very much interested to her. " That is very interesting. It is a big honor to know such a person." She said softly now.

Medievarad

"Is it such?" Valia inquired with a soft smile, returning back to the fire and sitting down, folding her hands on her lap with a soft sigh.

Ice

Della looked at the strange female before her. She was not certain what to think of someone like her. Someone who was so regeared in her believe. " Indeed it is . " She said . She moved her claws again to make sure she stayed comfortable. After all those claws had acid that came from them most of the time. That was the kind of dragon her father was. She also had acid saliva. She was feeling a bit less nervous and more honored. She was glad to be here.

Medievarad

She looked up again, before back at the fire, smiling softly. "Soon, I will hath departeth from this place and I will proceed my travels. Areth thou planning on residing here now'"

Ice

Della thought about the woman's question. She was one of those creature who was always on the move. It was because she was evil and did not want to be killed by those who hunted her. However she did not feel the need to mention that at the moment. " I am a travelr of sorts. I never stay in one place for very long. " She said now.

Medievarad

"So thou areth at a loss for a purpose," Valia concluded.

Ice

Della thought about what the woman said. Her words were very true. Della never had a purpose. Unless you call stealing and cause trouble a purpose. " That is true." She said now.

Medievarad

"Aye," Valia replied with a soft sigh, standing up again and walking over to the fire and leaning down, holding a small ember in her hand and turning around to Della. "An ember hath the ability to starteth a brilliant flame," she started, holding up the small ember towards Della. "But when it areth at a loss, without a purpose. An ember shan't be naught. Merely extinguisheth."

Ice

Della watched the other female as she picked up an ember . What the woman said did make sense. However if there was one thing that did not know it was how one even when about finding a purpose in the first place. Though she knew that one also needed to have at least an idea of what they wanted to do. Della did not. No had she ever thought about it. 
" I see. So how does one know how to find their purpose?" She asked. She was curious now. She wanted to find out more about this.