Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Proving loyality (Ice) [M]

Started by Medievarad, July 21, 2016, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

The flame around Valia's hand flakkered and dissipated. "Get out of my sight," she hissed softly.

Ice

Now Dell could not really back up anymore. So she wonder how she was supposed to run. " Well if you're want me away from you I'm going to have to where you expect me to go." She growled at her. She could not leave without room to do so. Not that she actually planned to.

Medievarad

Valia stepped side wards, folding her hands in front of herself again. "Begone from my sight," she repeated, her voice had calmed down a bit, but the underlying threat was still clearly present.

Ice

Della gave a devious looking smile. Oh she didn't really plan to go far. However getting away from the woman was kind of a good idea. After all she had gotten her up set." Be careful" she said as she moved away . She had other things that she had to do here. But avoiding the woman while doing so was a must.

Medievarad

"It is thee who should take heed," Valia replied with a soft snort.

Ice

Della just laughed at her. Then she made her leave . Though she would not go far she was out of hearing distance from her now. " Well no better time then the present." She said to herself. She had stealing to be doing now.

Medievarad

Valia watched her leave and shook her head. Only returning to her fire again.

[I guess this ends the thread?]

Ice