Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Proving loyality (Ice) [M]

Started by Medievarad, July 21, 2016, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

"T'is a thing yours truly shan't and can't help with," Valia replied, she walked forward, bringing her hand up to press it against Della's chest, on her heart. "T'is something thou hath to do alone."

Ice

Della to what the woman was saying now. When she put her hand on her chest she had to hold back the instinct to flinch. It was not offer that others touched her. " I see. Well perhaps I will find a purpose one day. Maybe I would have to work on my bad habits first. " She said with a smile. After all evil creatures were not exactly liked by most. At least she was not.

Medievarad

"Perhaps thy will," Valia pulled her hand back and took a step backwards. "Betterment of oneself is also a goal."

Ice

Della smiled slightly at the woman words. She then looked at her. She wondered if this woman knew her own propose was. Or she was at a loss as well. Something told she probably had one. She was a holy creature after all. " Indeed it is. Can I ask you something? Do you know your purpose?" She asked now. She was not real sure if she should have asked or not. She did not want to look stupid.

Medievarad

"My purpose?" Valia chuckled softly. "T'is to keepeth the first fire alive. To protect the remnants. Though it is also to provideth guidance to lost souls such as thyself."

Ice

Della carefully listened to the woman as she answered her question. Though even Della had to admit it might have been silly to ask. She looked at the woman now. " I see. Well that must be kind of hard sometimes. " She said softly . Della was not quite sure what else to say.

Medievarad

"Everything is, youngling," she answered with a smile. "T'is what maketh working for a goal worth it. And it forgeth a stronger individual."

Ice

Della heard what the woman was saying now. She supposed she was right. Though somethings were harder then others. She looked at her now and cocked her heard a little." I agree with you there. I do want to  make better goals for myself. But all I know I'd how to be evil. It's what I was raised to be." She said to her now. She figured she might as well let the woman know she was dealing with a villain not a hero.

Medievarad

The woman shook her head. "Alignments, good or evil," she sighed. "T'is such a black and white thing. I hath dealt with worse, do not worry, dragonkin."

Ice

Della looked at the woman . She was kind of surprised at her words. Most did not see it that way. It made her happy that she did not judge her. " Most don't see it that way. " She said now as she looked at her.

Medievarad

"Aye, most don't," Valia agreed, turning to sit by the fire again.

Ice

Della looked to the woman now. She was thinking carefully about what she wanted to say now. She then looked to her and said. " So where do you plan to go when you leave here?" She asked her now. She was curious more then anything. She was terrible at carrying on conversation though.

Medievarad

"I wander, yours truly often visiteth Adela to greet the dragonriders there," she answered with a soft smile. "T'is refreshing to witness such a bond."

Ice

Della had heard of the dragon riders herself. Though she was often afraid of humans. Though she would tell them otherwise. She did not ever show fear. That was not her way. " Im not a big fan of humans. They tend not to like me so I try to keep out of their way." She said softly now.

Medievarad

"Aren't I human to thou?" She inquired with a small smile. "I hath been human long ago. But those meories are distant and fading."

Ice

Della thought about her question for a couple of moments. She was a bit still around valia to be honest. She just was not showing that fact. " To be honest I am nervous. I just try not to show it. " She said softly to her now. She figured that it would not hurt nothing to be honest with her.

Medievarad

"I see," Valia replied with the same small smile. "Come youngling," she padded the rock besides her. "Sit. Lest the fire warmeth you and rest," she answered. "I shall protect thou."

Ice

Della was kind of surprised at her response. She had never had anyone want to protect her.  " Okay thank you." Della said softly. As she move closer it did feel warmer. As she got on the rock she looked at the woman . " Why do you want to protect me?" She asked her now.

Medievarad

"Thou areth but a youngling. A lost child in need of rest," she smiled softly. "As I hath stated. I direct those lost for a purpose."

Ice

Della thought about what she said. She figured that the woman was right. It was just that she had never had anyone want to be nice to her. It was odd to her. " You are a very kind person. There needs to be more creature like you." She said now.