Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

10-Day Vacation

Started by KingTyrant, July 30, 2016, 09:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingTyrant

Hello, all. To anyone who I'm currently involved with in a thread, my sincerest apologies. I'm currently on a vacation to Germany, Austria and Switzerland and will not be back for around 10 days. This means that I will not be able to reply to posts (for the most part), or be active in any manner of sorts until I'm back in the states.

To make matters worse, my trip is currently quite a bust. Our first flight to Atlanta got rescheduled, which threw us off and only gave us an hour to reach our connection to Munich. Long story short, we missed our flight and were unable to find another for the entire day. Most reasons were excused in the same fashion, 'weather problems.' After getting pissed at Delta agents and standing in three hour lines until 9:00, we finally gave up and left the airport via taxi.

We're currently at a poor-quality hotel in Atlanta, with no luggage (probably in Munich by now, without us). Everything that could go wrong, did. I'm exhausted and angry, my family is exhausted and angry, and I honestly just want to sleep and forget everything. Goodnight, and I'll do my best to reply here and there and keep you guys updated.

JackieCat

I'm sorry to hear how your trip is going, I hope everything turns out okay and you end up having a good time!

And we'll still be here when you get back, so don't worry about that!
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor