Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Of fire and lightning [DaGlobster!] [M]

Started by Medievarad, August 10, 2016, 03:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Valia nodded. "Blessed be all," she answered, however. "I do not intend to enforce their beliefs. All life deserveth to live."

She glanced up at Merradin, meeting his eyes with what would be hers behind the mask, indicating she had some semblence of sight, or, some arcane influence to realise her surroundings. "As one grows older, one grows far more patient," she smiled softly. "I'm not easily angered, yet I promise thee, it will cause a lot of problems."

DaGlobster

"Of that, there is no doubt," Merradin said, meeting those eyes of hers as he gently laid an arm on her forearm.

"I think you'll find us quite similar in that regard. My rage is one that must be truly sought out."

Medievarad

Valia chuckled softly, nodding. "Then let us hope none is foolish enough to anger either of us." She took another sip of her wine, before heading to her soup again.

DaGlobster

Merradin smiled at the fact that he got her to chuckle, and he let her resume her soup, returning to his own bowl.

Medievarad

After a short while, she finished up her meal, taking her glass of wine in hand and leaning back, tracing her finger across the edges of the glass.

DaGlobster

When she finished her meal, Merradin was not too far behind. As he sat back and wiped his lips with a napkin, he glanced to her.

"How was dinner?"

Medievarad

"'Twas more than statisfactory," she answered with the same soft smile. "My thanks, Merradin."