Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Of fire and lightning [DaGlobster!] [M]

Started by Medievarad, August 10, 2016, 03:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Valia herself took a gentle sip from the glass, arvelling at the taste. It had been ages since she had last drank wine. It was quite pleasant to enjoy the taste once more. A good memory, one of the few she actually didn't forget pver the course of eternity.

"Merely my standing as a beacon to Dragon-kin. They all hath the desire to see myself in person. Most Dragon-kin conglomerate at these parts. So this was a good place to start."

DaGlobster

Hm, he supposed maybe that's why he was so attracted to her. She was exceedingly beautiful to him.

He shifted a bit closer to her.

"Well, you are very beautiful," he said.

Medievarad

"Am I now?" She asked, frowning slightly underneath the face mask. It was something humans had told her, but she never expected a dragon to tell her that. She was different from them.

"Thank you," she answered simply, still unphased by the sudden closeness.

DaGlobster

Merradin smiled.

"I just feel... at ease," he said, taking a sip of his wine. There was a moment of quiet, and he tried to meet her eyes, or at least try to look at the spot where her eyes would be.

"Do you commune with any dragons?"

Medievarad

She gave him a soft smile when he admitted he felt comfortable around her. "I am pleased thou doth," she answered.

She glanced up as she tried to find her eyes, if she wasn't wearing the mask, he'd be looking into them right now. "I do, but not often."

DaGlobster

Merradin hummed thoughtfully at that, and smirked.

"And how do you go about communing?"

Medievarad

Valia frowned ever so slightly, confused by the question. "I fail to see what thy mean. Yours truly merely talks. As that is the only thing I can do."

DaGlobster

Merradin smiled.

"You can do more," he said, and he took another deep sip of his wine.

"I'm... different from other dragons. I guess you can say I'm a bit active for my age," he said with a chuckle. The hand around her shoulders slipped down so he touched her upper arm, and he gently smoothed his hand over it.

"I prefer to commune in a more... physical manner."

Medievarad

"More?"' Valia inquired with a soft frown, before flinching ever so slightly at the touch on her upper arm. Now this was quite the surprise. "What doth thou mean?" She asked again, though she was rather sure she knew exactly what he meant.

DaGlobster

"I mean," Merradin started, and he glanced her over.

"That I find myself quite drawn to you, and that I want to engage in a more... Physical connection."

Medievarad

Her eyebrows moced into what visibly was a frown as she now tried to scoot away a small bit from Merradin. "I know what thou areth meaning to tell me," she started. "But, dragon-kin. We only hath met for less than a day."

DaGlobster

"Then we should get to know each other better," Merradin said, smiling warmly.

"You're my most distinguished guest, It's my duty as a host to make your stay as pleasant as possible."

Medievarad

"I.. See," she answered, shifting slightly, growing a tad more relaxed again. "I meant no offense, dragon-kin," she added with an apolegetic smile. "I thank thee for the hospitaltity thou hath granted."

DaGlobster

"Oh, it's nothing," Merradin said. He found his eyes drawn to the silver headdress over her eyes. He studied the designs, eyes tracing the lines. Then, his eyes wandered downwards.

Could she tell he was ogling her?

His eyes snapped back up to her own.

"How long have you been travelling for?"

Medievarad

"Quite some time," she answered. Apparently unaware of the position of Merradin's eyes. "More than several decades," she added with a wry smile. "Myself hath no purpose but wander and gaurd the First Fire," the smile turned from bitter, to soft again. "Do not be fooled, t'is a nice thing to do, t'is always meeting someone new, unique. Such as thou."

DaGlobster

Merradin hummed thoughtfully, and his arm passed over her shoulder once more. He glanced towards his cup, and after noting that it was nearing empty, he glanced back to Valia.

"I find myself curious," Merradin started, and he brushed a bit of her hair aside.

"Have you ever been kissed?"

Medievarad

Vaalia frowned softly. It were such odd questions, but he had already made his goal clear. So with that in mind, his question did make sense.

It didn't make it any less uncomfortable for her, however. She never was aksed such personal questions.

"Not.. That I can remember," she answered.

DaGlobster

Merradin's eyebrows rose slightly.

All that time as a beacon of power for dragons of all sorts and not one had even kissed her?

"I don't want to get close to you because of some mere physical attraction," Merradin started, and he smiled.

"I'm close to you, and I just sort of feel like I'm being pulled towards you. Other dragons would be content to just exchange words and come out all the more enlightened for it, but--"

Merradin paused to shake his head.

"--I want to share a higher experience with you, Valia. Unity of body and soul."

Medievarad

Valia frowned, taking a deep breath. "I.. No one has ever spoken to me.. Like this," she answered, obviously a bit uncomfortable.

DaGlobster

Merradin smirked at her words.

"Maybe because you haven't met a dragon as passionate as I am," he said.