Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

So not a lot is going on in Necromantia lately.

Started by Anonymous, January 17, 2006, 08:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anyone interested in doing something in Necromantia? I've got an idea for a Necromantian knight that should be interesting to play, and I'd like to maybe get involved in the virus plot.

Anonymous

Well, there was a plot, Mouth of the City, that needed some direction, but I'm not sure if it's still going.  If it's not, since he's in the area, I'm interested in getting Nena involved in something.

Anonymous

The Mouth of the City could be interesting, but a knight might be a bit out of place. Would it disrupt things too much if he came in looking for someone? I suppose he could be undercover or something.

I dont' really have anything concrete planned for the knight yet. I just wanted to play a Necromantian (is that the right term?). I'm pretty flexible.

Anonymous

We're looking for something to happen.  I don't know when Laraine will be around again, so it might be a moot issue, but I doubt a knight would disrupt things; we're a motley crew anyway.

Anonymous

Ok, well I guess I'll barge in there and cause some chaos. Just have to write up the character.