Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Bad Habits Die Hard [m]

Started by Draconian, September 16, 2016, 04:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

@DragonSong 

Serenity had never really learned about personal space. There had never been privacy and had never really been a need for her to avert her eyes. She'd never been told to not stare. If there was something she wanted to touch, she touched it - gently of course, it wouldnt do to break some priceless vase.  Being in her new home was no exception.

As usual she wore what she wanted - what she'd been trained to wear - which was on the sheer side of nothing. Most of her was on display and while she didnt really pay mind to it when she caught people looking she gave them a bright innocent smile and carried on with her day.

Of course, when she was helping look after the children she wore not-sheer things. Things that covered everything. Things she found quite uncomfortable.

"Master?" She gave the door a single knock before she opened it, she hadnt seen Ifrit all morning and the animal had taken to following her about. Serenity poked her pale head into the door and took a step in before he could answer, pursing her lips at the empty desk.

A moments pause.

She'd seen mistress sitting on it. All reclined and seductive looking. Maybe thats how he liked being waited for? Giving a little shrug, Serenity went to his desk, sitting on the edge before reclining, letting her head tilt back, eyes closed, looking not unlike some offering for her Master. Propped up by her elbows that left her upper assests on a little more than just display.

This was much more comfy than standing anyway. And there wasnt any stifling shirts today - it was a rest day for the mothers of the children, which meant it was a rest day for her as well.

DragonSong

Ifrit and Sin smelled the girl before Darius realized she was there. He opened the door and paused, blinking, as the jackals barked happily and jumped up to place their front paws on the desk, nosing and licking her.

He tilted his head, frowning slightly. "Ah...did you need something, my dear?" She had a day off, didn't she? Was he getting his schedule mixed up? And shouldn't Mina have been keeping an eye on her?

Draconian

Puppies!

Serenity sat up, slipping off the desk in a moment after the jackals noticed her and she was down on her knees giving them love before she remembered Darius was even here. A look up and she stood, noticed the frown and sort of... deflated.

"I... uh..." she moved her hands from the jackals heads and tucked them behind her back, feet a shoulder width apart. The pose that displayed her for the slave she was raised to be, waiting a verbal punishmnent for entering her masters chambers without permission.

"I... I was just curious as to how you were fairing?" Her voice was quiet and she licked her lips, "or if you needed anything I can help with?" She bit her lip slightly and looked at him through hee bangs, "I'm not used to having days to myself so... So Im a little bored."

DragonSong

"Well..." He rubbed his chin. "I...am afraid I don't really need much help. I'm just doing the bookkeeping now. But I suppose..."

He glanced at his dogs. "Perhaps you'd like to take Sin and Ifrit for a walk? They haven't been getting much exercise lately, they'll get fat."

Sin glared at him reproachfully and he chuckled. "Promise me you won't go alone though, understand?"

Draconian

Serenity brightened up at the task then gave him a slightly confused look, lips pursed and head tilted, "I wont be alone though? I'll have Sin and Ifrit with me," she smiled, looking at Ifrit, then she licked her lips, taking a hesitant step towards him, "actually. I was wondering you were going to auction me," she'd rubbed her hands together, moving her palms to her legs, chewing on her lip nervously.

"I feel a little bit... out of place. I wasnt trained to care for children."

DragonSong

"Ah." Her frowned a little distastefully. "That- perhaps that can be a discussion for another day. And I don't want you to go with just the dogs because, while they serve as good protection, they may lead you in circles, and you don't know this area of the city. Perhaps Tamina would agree to guide you."

Draconian

Serenity pouted, lower lip sticking out and cheeks puffing out but she nodded just the same. "I'll go ask Tamina then, Master," she smiled brightly down at the Jackals and made her way through the halls, lips pursed on her exploring, trying to recall the most common place she'd found Tamina.

There!

She pushed aside a curtain, having heard Taminas voice and announced brightly, "Master said I was supposed to ask you to come take a walk with Sin, Ifrit and I because they would just lead me in circles," she smiled again, hands tucked behind her back waiting patiently.

DragonSong

What the-?!

Oh. The girl. Right.

Now Darius was just trying to piss her off.

"Did he now?" Tamina sighed and rolled off the small cot she'd laid down on, gesturing for the half dressed man in front of her to put his clothes back on. "If you're free when I get back we should continue," she told him with a small smile.

He chuckled quietly and nodded, moving to slip out of the room with a murmured, "Hello," for Serenity.

Draconian

Serenity looked confused at the pair and then frowned slightly, giving a polite nod to the man before she looked to Tamina.

"Aren't you Masters?" She asked confused, "what are you doing with a man?"

DragonSong

Tamina seemed just as confused as the girl. "Me? Master? What does that have to do with anything?"

Draconian

Serenity motioned to the man who'd walked passed her.

"You... You dont just... have sex with Master?" A little tilt of her head and she blinked down at the dogs.

DragonSong

"Oh gods." Tamina dragged a hand down her face as she heard a quickly stifled bark of laughter outside. "Look, kid: I don't belong to anybody. My body is mine to do with as I wish- if I want to take a customer, I do. If I want to fuck Darius, I do. But it's my choice."

Draconian

Kid.

Serenity tilted her head, frowning slightly. Not quite understanding. So, before Tamina got angry (or angrier than usual) Serenity dropped it. Well she'd almost dropped it.

"Do you not like me?" She breathed out, "I still need a guide to walk the Pups," she said softly but brightened up quickly enough, "I promise not to talk?"

DragonSong

Tamina resisted the urge to groan again. "Kid. Serenity."

She thought about pointing out that just because she wasn't as sugary as Darius didn't mean she didn't like people.

Well, usually it did. But not always.

"Alright. Let's just go, huh?"

Draconian

Serenity gave an enthusiastic nod and turned around on a dime, making her way quickly to the door and out into the streets. The only other time she left this building had been mostly covered up and on her way here.

A brief glance over her shoulder to make sure Tamina was following but quickly enough Serenity slowed her enthusiastic pace and was only a few steps in front of the other woman. "Can I ask you a question?" The tone of her voice told Tamina it would be a good idea to just say no.

DragonSong

Tamina snorted. "You just did." She scratched Sin's ears absently as they walked- Ifrit was bounding off in front of them, then circling back. "But I suppose if you must you can ask another."

She shrugged. "That doesn't guarantee an answer though."

Draconian

Serenity side-eyed Tamina, kicking at rocks here and there before she hit one at an odd angle, hissed in pain and decided not to kick anymore rocks. A quick examination of her foot revealed that she'd cute it and she huffed but continued on without fuss. "Do you love Master?," She looked over her shoulder, eyebrows up and curious.

It was then she realized she knew nothing about Darius, "He's nice. How did he come to own you?"

DragonSong

Love Darius.

"In a way." Tamina shrugged. "He's not an easy man to love, kid. Like, yes. Respect, definitely. But love?" She shook her head. She'd never been quite sure if it was her or Darius that was the difficult one in that equation.

Maybe both.

Then she rolled her eyes and sighed. "He doesn't own me, I work for him. He's my employer, not my master."

Draconian

Serenity stared at Tamina blankly, catching Ifrits paws when he excitedly jumped at her. Serenity wiggled his paws while she processed the information of... "Employer?" A tilt of her head and she dropped Ifrits feet and continued walking, a learned sway to her hips to draw attention to her waist.

"Thank you for coming with me," she said softly, head down, "When do you think I'll finally be auctioned off? I'll admit that I'm nervous and would rather get it over with," she huffed, looking at the dogs before pointing forward for them to do the running thing.

DragonSong

Tamina rolled her eyes yet again. "Look, that's something you'll have to talk to Darius about, I'm not in charge of that shit."