Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Morning Tide [Lonely Bird] [M]

Started by Cheesigator, September 20, 2016, 04:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheesigator

Spike stayed respectfully quiet while he listened to Lonely Bird. It definitely seemed like he hadn't been joking around earlier, the alcohol really did seem to loosen his tongue. He poured himself a glass of the other unicorn's whiskey in the meantime, with all intentions of getting trashed tonight. He was a unicorn--when he woke up in the morning he'd feel just fine. Yay, magic, and all that.

He caught the hunger in the other man's gaze; after all, for all the years he'd been around, having sex with mortals and immortals alike, he'd be an idiot not to recognize it. It was torture. He downed the glass of whiskey in one go.

"S'possible." He said, that roughness in his voice, a bit husky, a bit gravely. It was a mix of the alcohol and his present company that did it. "I mean, I kinda remember something like that, a really long time ago. When I was still with my family." He could barely remember most of them now. "There was always so much... Energy when we were around each other. When we touched." He glanced at Lonely Bird's bare hands, before directing his gaze to the other's eyes.

"Well you have a name and an idea of a place, that's a good start. Can't imagine there's too many lakes with castles around here. Someone should know somebody named Sylvia, obviously she was a magic user. Those are kinda hard to miss."

His attention was caught by the man's bare hand on the table, palm up, facing him, taunting him. He looked back up at Bird for a moment before he looked back at his hand, hesitated, and then reached out and touched him again. This time, he made sure to take a hold of the other unicorn's hand, so it'd be harder for him to pull away so immediately.

It was like being immersed in a hot spring from his hand out to the rest of his body. But once the initial shock and electrical pulse of energy passed over them, it evened out to a more steady buzz. It was still warm, still pleasurable, but now instead of being so surprising, it felt more like he wanted to melt into it. It was easier to tolerate, but there was no denying it. It was a steady pass of energy from himself to the other unicorn, though he wasn't receiving so much as giving.

He let out a heated breath he'd once again been unknowingly holding, before he let out a breathy laugh and shook his head, looking up at Lonely Bird. "Drowning is pointless when you can save yourself." He said, eyebrows raising just slightly, again with that challenging bedroom eyes look of his--not that he really did it on purpose this time. It was natural.

"Why drown when you can live and it can feel this good?"

Draconian

Perhaps his unintentional name had suited him far too well.

Lonely Bird stared down at his hand, trying to remember anything. It was fuzzy. Having never really bothered before. It hurt to remember. Mentally. Physically. A careful breath and he stared at his pale palm, listening to Spike speak. Being around others. He couldn't remember the last time he was around others - besides now. Why had he ever left. Lonely Bird was about to pull his hand away, but then the warm palm of Spike was on it and he could breathe again.

For a moment, just a moment, Lonely Bird let himself revel in it. Let the calm wash over him. Let his head breath the surface of his self imposed prison. Take a deep breath. For a second Lonely Bird's hand tightened to Spike's and then he took a slow shuddering breath, a flush building on his cheeks at feeling anything. Guild overwhelmed him for a moment, remembering everything he'd done since he'd lost his horn. The murders. The kidnapping.

The sensation of feeling though was wonderful and terrifying and Lonely Bird stared at Spike with wide eyes, breath short before he snapped his hand away violently. Pouring himself another drink and tossing that back before he ignored the glass a second time. That was awful and wonderful. Licking his lips and catching his breath he rubbed his hand on his pants and glared at Spike across the table.

"It's easier to not feel anything," he snapped frowning, expression going dark. Too many things, Lonely Bird decided. "What's the point of feeling good if you feel bad, too," Lonely Bird frowned, confused, squeezing his hand into a fist, frowning at Spike. "I've been like this for a decade, that's a long time to..." He frowned again, looking a little confused, "Not notice you don't feel anything." It startled him, actually. Had he been just... Numb this whole time? A longing, lingering look to Spike's hand and he took another swig of his whiskey, wanting that buzzing to be numbed away.

Another frown to Spike, one of two expressions on Lonely Birds roster. "Why are you so sensitive," He finally snapped out.

Cheesigator

In the time that their hands were touching, he felt a little bit too aware of his new friend, here. He watched his every movement; saw the shuddering breath, felt his muscles tense as he squeezed Spike's hand. Something burned inside of him, inside of both of them, and it was aching, scratching at the back of Spike's mind.

When Lonely Bird suddenly pulled away, it was a bit disorienting, to break the connection like that. It left Spike feeling a bit dazed, but he kept his gaze focus as he listened to the other man, watching him intently with those piercing frosty eyes of his.

"It's easier, sure, but then what's the point of living at all if you're not going to feel anything?" He responded, ignoring the unicorn's stale glares for now in favor of waving the barmaid over and requesting more drink.

He leaned back in his seat, slouching against the back of his chair a little as he popped open a bottle and took a swig from it, a few droplets escaping the corners of his mouth, which he wiped away with a sigh.

"A decade's a long time. Maybe it's time you start feeling again, it can be pretty nice after all." He said with a mild shrug, before eyeing Lonely Bird carefully at his sudden snappy comment. He shrugged again.

"I can't change how the world made me; though I might've made it worse by indulging in a few too many pleasures. Too late to change it now, but I don't mind." In fact he kind of liked it. Even right now. He wouldn't admit it, but he liked this torture. Not being able to touch the other unicorn, respecting his wishes and keeping off of him when he wanted to do the exact opposite.

He took another drink, realizing he was starting to feel warm and fuzzy now for reasons other than the energies passing between the two of them. Good.

Draconian

"I'm not going to live," Lonely Bird snapped, frowning. Why couldn't this little shit remember that? Having no horn was as good as a death sentence. Him being alive at all right now was only because of the seal. The seal so kindly bestowed upon him from that strange woman he barely remembers. Sylvia. Whoever that was. "What's the p---" A Deep breath and he drank again, irritated.

A little angry.

What was the point.

Why did Spike care so much.

Lonely Bird knocked back another mouthful of whiskey, enjoying how it burned and how it felt awful and wonderful in his stomach. "Don't mind," Lonely Bird scoffed. He wanted to scold the unicorn for letting himself be tainted but... Hypocrite. He swallowed carefully before moving to stand up. He wanted to leave. For good. Just go, get on his stupid boat and go to some coast and pick people up and then sell them and just drink his woes away.

Sort of.

The woes didn't actually go away.

Lonely Bird swayed though, frowned, put his hands on the table and then sat down again carefully. "What made you..." He nodded to Spike again, "Want the..." He wanted to say pleasure but... He could guess. If it was anything like the brief touches, he could sort of figure out why but... "Why do you want to help me," He finally ground out, "Is it because we're the same? Do you feel pity for me? Or do you just... Want me to experience what you experience."

The look on his face when Lonely Bird said experience was a clear indicator that he meant doing the sex thing.

Cheesigator

It was kind of amusing.

His eyebrows shot up as he watched Lonely Bird get so frustrated. He wasn't used to talking about his feelings. Or even acknowledging that he owned such preposterous things. He was broken five ways from here to Sunday.

Just like Spike was.

He followed him with his eyes as he stood up, and then as he abruptly plopped down, his head nodding a little with the movement. Yep. He was getting pretty drunk, huh? Spike wagered he was too, because when Lonely Bird asked him what made him want such human desires, and he seriously answered.

"I didn't choose it." He said, his words feeling a little sluggish on his lips as he knocked back another sip. "I was pure and a virgin and all that too at one point. Got captured by some slave traders, got sold. They ripped me apart." He let the bottle hit the table with a rather satisfyingly loud clank.

"They took everything away from me--you know, we can never go back." He said, suddenly leaning forward and resting his elbows on the table, pointing at Lonely Bird and then to himself. "If we found any other unicorns who were still pure, they'd kick us out. Maybe even try to kill us. We're both abominations. Maybe that's why I wanna help you, cause I know how it feels to get fucked over by humans."

He snorted and shook his head, resting his chin on the table.

"I decided I'd like what they did to me so they couldn't take anything more from me. So I learned to like it. Now I love it, it's not bad. I feel in control again. Plus it feels good so that's a bonus." His brows furrowed a little, before his blueish gaze met Bird's own aquas.

"Misery loves company." Maybe they could at least lick each others' wounds and feel a little better together.

Draconian

The loud clank had Lonely Bird jump and his bright blue eyes - though a little glassy from alcohol - and his attention was on Spike and only Spike. The short story about his life made the room go black and all the noise but his voice was drowned out. Sold. Ripped apart. Lonely Bird chewed on the inside of his cheek, numb enough to not feel it. The whiskey doing it's job like a well paid worker. A careful swallow and he looked down at himself when Spike indicated them.

They could never go back.

If he could go more pale he would have, his chest tightened and he let out a little breath, fingers tingling. The buzz from Spike was becoming something he could get used to but this new numbness. Guilt. Without the touching. Lonely Bird just stared at him, looking... Sad. A product of his life choices was sitting across from him. Would Spike still be with his herd? Would he have a family still? Would he be able to feel... Touch? And loved?

Lonely Bird chewed on his lip for a moment before he stood up.

It was a wiggly gait, one hand on the table before he kneeled beside Spike, one hand on his sleeved arm before he dragged his hand down to grab his hand. The feelings were back, less muted, his breathing was easier and weight was off his shoulders. Carefully, with the back of Spike's fingers, he brought it to his head, pressing the unicorns fingers against the seal on his forehead. Lonely Bird couldn't remember much of his life before he was stuck as a human, but the aversion to touch on his forehead had always been an indicator.

It didn't hurt. It didn't feel bad. It was just... Too intimate. Too personal. Like having to stand naked in front of a crowd of strangers and they were all going to stare at you. "I'd like your help," Lonely Bird said, still holding Spike's hand to his head. "It would be nice to be around others again, make our own herd with..." Lonely Bird chuckled, "With whiskey and rum."

If the willing touches weren't indicator enough, the poor excuse for a joke and the chuckle would have let anyone know that he was truly very full of alcohol.

Cheesigator

There were a solid few moments where Spike couldn't tell what was going on in the other unicorn's head. His brows furrowed as he tried to figure it out, but couldn't, because he was drunk. Had he been sober he'd have recognized that sadness in a heartbeat, but drunk, it just confused him. It made no sense so nope he was seeing things wrong.

Except maybe he wasn't because suddenly Lonely Bird was standing up, wobbling around the table to drop to his knees beside him, which just made Spike frown. He felt the other unicorn's hands on his own, and then his hand was pressed to the seal on the man's head, and he just stared at him a bit dumbly.

He said he wanted his help, wanted to make their own herd with whiskey and rum. He couldn't tell if he was joking or not. He wasn't sure he cared.

Spike let his hands move to Lonely Bird's jawline, drawn there by the sparking energy between them, and the intimacy of the moment, coupled with the warmth of the alcohol making them both act like fools. He pulled the other man forward and met him halfway, their lips crashing against each other in a somewhat sloppy, somewhat sweet and innocent kiss, as he wrapped his arms around the man's neck.

He broke their embrace just enough to look him in the eyes and say one thing.

"Deal."

Draconian

Deal.

Cool.

Lonely Bird blinked up at him, looking confused, a little flushed. Mostly confused. He licked his lips before bringing his hand up to touch his lips. It wasn't unpleasant but it wasn't life changing. Slowly, he got back onto his feet and stumbled back to his chair, glaring at the people looking at him. Another lick of his lips, finding that there was a lingering tingle to them. Was that normal? Was that because it was a kiss or because Spike had given it to him.

Another little breath, another swig of Whiskey and he puffed out his cheeks and stood up, bottle in hand, other hand out and waiting for Spike.

"C'mon, Shorty," He huffed out, frowning, forgetting perhaps, just what touching the other unicorn did to him, "I'm almost too out of it to remember where I sleep so... Let's go." He grumbled, giving his fingers an impatient wiggle.  Lonely Bird was tired. Today was weird, there was so much whiskey in him his eyes were probably a nice amber colour. "I want to talk so more but..." He frowned and looked around, "Not here. Too many people."

Would it matter if these people knew they were unicorns?

Did they even count as unicorns anymore?

Lonely Bird pouted at the thought. He had liked being a unicorn. Still, he stood though, looking sort of pouty down at Spike, hand out to drag him back to his room.

Cheesigator

Well, he hadn't been outright rejected. So that was a plus.

He let Lonely Bird go, watching him with glazed eyes as he found his way back to his seat and took another drink of his whiskey. Spike copied him; he probably shouldn't have. He either hadn't noticed the stares, was used to them, or just didn't care, because he didn't take his eyes off of Bird as the unicorn got up again, suddenly disliking their surroundings and offering him his hand up.

Spike raised his eyebrows a little. Maybe he'd drank enough that he wouldn't get a boner, so he tested it and took the unicorn's hand, not really sure what he was accepting, if he was being offered just a hand to stand up, or something else. His brain was too fuddled to really think twice about it so he pulled himself to his feet, swaying only a lot, and following wherever his drunken companion led him.

Lonely Bird said he knew where he was sleeping, but did he really? Spike just smiled to himself like a fool and followed after him, the tingling sensation making his whole arm feel strange and warm, and then that sensation spread from his arm to his chest, and from his chest to his tummy and groin and his toes, and up his neck to his head and out to his other arm. It was nice. He felt like he was a constantly vibrating bee. Buzz buzz.

"So what else is it you wanted to talk about?" He asked, barely holding back a chuckle because he totally could have made a bee joke right there and it would have been hilarious. Hell he already thought it was hilarious and he hadn't even made the joke yet. But Birdy probably would've smacked him for it. If he had been sober he'd probably have smacked himself for it too, oopsies. But that's how things went.

Buzz buzz.

Draconian

With the alcohol to help mute the feeling, Lonely Bird could tolerate the touch better. It didn't zing. It didn't make his stomach clench. There were no unfamiliar butterflies in his stomach to make his chest feel hollow. When he began to lead Spike away, there was an audible sigh of disappointment from a bar maid which Lonely Bird ignored. Mostly because he didn't understand.

"I don't know," he replied honestly, "I... I just wanted to be near you and talking seems to be the best way to accomplish that." A squeeze of the hand in his, finding himself feeling a little lighter and a little more carefree the longer his flesh touched Spikes.

There was also an unfamiliar wamrth in his gut but for the most part he ignored that.

"This way," he slurred out, dragging his companion to the dock. It wasn't a massive ship, but the way Lonely Bird waltzed onto it was a clear indicater that it was his - or he was very stupid. A quick 'cap'n' from a strange purple man with fleshy wings and lethal looking fangs, a brisk not from Lonely Bird.

It wasn't long before a door opened and Spike was push-pulled into the bedroom. A desk. A chair. A map held down by knives. Contracts. Papers were everywhere, rolled up on the desk, the floor and the chair.  The bed wasn't made but it was plush and comfortable looking.

What Lonely Bird was lacking in horn, he made up for in greediness and material goods.

"The bed is comfortable," he nodded to it, "I..." he huffed, looking a little confused, "I dont remember beinf around others," his voice was gruff, "but if it's always like this I may have to keep you." The words were honest and he looked down at his hand on Spike's before he let it go and leaned back on the desk, hands on the edge.

"If you don't want to stay here I'm sure the crew wouldn't mind you," A dark smile was on the unicorns face, "they aren't picky."

Cheesigator

Lonely Bird's response was enough to get some of the giggles to fizzle out of him, and Spike sobered up enough to pick up on the barmaid's frustrated sigh. He looked over his shoulder at her, giving her a playful wink. Sorry sweetheart, maybe the next one who comes around'll be your winner.

He followed the other unicorn through the streets, almost tripping in an attempt to keep up with his pace--he had much longer legs than Spike did, it made him have to scramble a little harder. He was too drunk to care.

He wasn't really all that fond of boats--not that he hadn't been on them before, they were just something he didn't really.. Do on a regular basis. But the liquid courage certainly helped, that and he was practically being dragged up the ramp onto the deck past a giant purple people eater. Spike idly thought in the back of his mind he probably had a real interesting dick and he wanted to see it.

The captain's quarters were certainly lavish, enough so to make Spike raise his eyebrows in amusement and interest as he took a quick look around while half-listening to what Lonely Bird said. He suddenly became aware of the fact that the warm tingly feeling was gone and looked over to the other unicorn where he was leaning up against his desk with that nasty smile--it was hot.

"I'm not picky either." He said as he sauntered up to the man, grabbing him by the shirt and tugging him back to the bed until it hit the backs of Spike's knees and he sat on it, smirking deviously up at the other man.

"Keep talking about your crew like that and I might just take them up on the offer, sounds like my kinda party." His voice was rough, laced with something Lonely Bird wouldn't have liked sober but might find intriguing when drunk.

The heated tint in Spike's frosty silver gaze as he looked up at him through those lashes with those bedroom eyes of his probably didn't help either--he'd perfected the look of a tantalizing slut and it was obvious he loved it.

Gangbangs? Hell yes. Especially with purple people eater out there.

But not right now--right now he was focused on the pretty guy in front of him, as his hands found their way under his shirt, the electrical energy between them making his breath hitch as he touched the other man's pale skin.

"I don't think a bed is comfortable unless if there's someone else with me in it." He teased as he found the jutting shape of Lonely Bird's hips, giving them a light squeeze. "Wanna be a lucky guy tonight?"

Draconian

This was...

Interesting.

Lonely Bird sucked in his breath when he was dragged to the bed by his shirt, let himself be moved and he reeled slightly when Spike stopped, hands moved to prop himself up on the bed. A curious little frown at the shorter man and then his mouth dropped open. Wait, what. "No, no, that was a threat," he started to confirm, frowning, looking over his shoulder before reaching behind his head to pull the tie from his hair.

Despite not having a horn and being a human, with his hair he sort of looked ethereal. Practically opalescent in how pure white it was, a perfect wave to it and Lonely Bird looked down at the hands in his shirt - or rather at the arms that disappeared in his shirt and he shivered. A moment to have his breath hitch. He wasn't even sure if someone that didn't make him tingle has touched his chest.

Then his hips.

"Uh," A tilt of his head again, confused, frowning down at Spike, staring at his lips, then his forehead, then down to his lips again. "That's an odd stipulation for comfort," Lonely Bird murmured, looking over Spike's head at the bed. He found it comfortable alone. Taking a few steps back, he pushed Spike's hands away before he kneeled down, hooking his arm under Spike's knees and pushing him up and farther onto the bed.

Lonely Bird propped his knee on it, looking pleased with himself. "See? It's comfy," Then he paused, "Seriously though, you're not allowed to leave this room until I leave with you," A dark frown and he crossed his arms over his chest, not enjoying the fact his bluff had been called with excitement. "I'm not letting them touch you," Lonely Bird spat out, perhaps a little harshly, "They deal with the slaves and the captives, not guests."

Cheesigator

"Threats are hot." Spike practically purred as he was pushed further onto the bed, looking up at the beautiful man at the edge of the bed in front of him. The way his white hair fell around his face gave him a certain mystique, and seeing the range of emotions he was showing in those eyes, mainly anger, just made Spike's problems worse.

To be fair, Lonely Bird wasn't the only one of the two of them who was beautiful. He was mystical and mysterious, beautiful--Spike, on the other hand, looked perfectly lewdly gorgeous with a becoming blush on his cheeks, laying on his back underneath the man on the bed, that lusty look burning bright in those silver eyes.

He grinned at the man's commentary, sitting up slowly as he spoke. He didn't break eye contact; he looked absolutely wolfish, up to no good as he reached up, his fingertips gracing the pale skin of the man's neck before he took a light hold of the back of his neck, his other hand coming up to get a grip of the shirt material on Bird's back.

"Uh-huh," He said in response to the bed being comfy, leaning in closer and closer as he used the other man's position to his advantage and started to pull him forward with the hopes of getting him on his hands and knees above Spike.

"I'm not allowed to leave?" He teased, his lips a mere breath away from Lonely Bird's. "You better give me a damn good reason to listen to you."

His voice had the slightest hint of a growl in it before he closed the distance between the two of them, their lips meeting in another crash of warmth and electricity that rushed through his blood like adrenaline and made the entirety of his being feel like it was heating up several degrees. This time he wasn't so sweet and simple as he had been in the tavern; he let his tongue slide against the other unicorn's lower lip before he gave it a playful nip, his fingers finding some of his white hair at the base of his neck and giving it a little tug as he smirked into their embrace.

Draconian

So out of his element.

Sure he'd had people try to seduce him before. Promising an exchange of something for their freedom and usually he'd be okay with it. Let them do their piece before he'd laugh at their face and then send them away with -usually- the scariest looking crew mate. So far that had only back fired once, which was good considering how many times he'd done it.  Lonely Bird's train of thought was interrupted by hands on him again.

It was comforting the move often it happened and his blue eyes focused back in on blue. For a few moments, he was enchanted by how lovely Spike's eyes were. Such a different colour, even though they were the same. So similar but so different. Oh he was talking. Like Spike wanted him to, Lonely Bird crawled up onto the bed so he could stare at the other unicorn's eyes some more, before being completely above him on his hands and knees.

The kiss was a surprise, of course it was, but Lonely Bird only recoiled a little bit before he let Spike finish. Lonely Bird, having no idea how to kiss, kinda just pursed his lips and waited, his eyes falling closed briefly. The tingling on his lips was nice and he pressed in just a little bit before Spike nipped at him and he jerked away, looking a little alarmed. "Well," He started, licking his lips, "I'm the Captain of this ship and you're on my ship, so that means I'm your Captain." Another brief look down at Spike and he shuffled them farther onto the bed, practically sinking into the blankets.

"And you have to listen to your Captain," Lonely Bird smirked, "That's the rules." He  said, leaning forward and... Nipping Spike's nose and giving him a sort of challenging look, chin tilted, glassy eyed and just waiting for Spike to take him up on the fight. Sorta fight.

Cheesigator

Good, it was working. He had Lonely Bird's attention, and briefly, in the back of his mind, he wondered what the unicorn's crew was thinking right about now. After all, their captain was a virgin. This might be the first time he'd ever dragged someone like this back to his cabin. Oh well. Thoughts for later.

Right now he only cared about one thing, and his grin was absolutely evil as he locked eyes with the other man, and refused to look away.

He found Lonely Bird's blue depths just as entrancing of course, and after so long of looking so deeply into them, he started to wonder if he could ever look away, even if he wanted to. He didn't so it didn't matter.

He scooted back on the bed with the man above him, hands still trailing up around his neck and shoulders before they slid downward, eyes glittering mischievously.

"So the rules of the ship are that I have to listen to you?" He repeated back to the man, raising his eyebrows with amusement. "Well I've never been one to follow the rules." He said, leaning up a little bit, he raised his knee in between Lonely Bird's legs, brushing against his groin while one hand slid tan fingertips under the waistline of the other man's pants, grazing against the skin just below his naval.

"Make me."

He pushed his hand lower, finding his length and giving it a teasing squeeze, the touch no doubt being nothing short of exhilarating for the other--the fact that he was a virgin probably helped.

Draconian

Was that normal?

Lonely Bird just stared into Spike's eyes and it frustrated him a little that the other Unicorn wouldn't just... Accept that this was his place and he should listen to him. The shiver's were never ending and his nerve endings were tingling and on fire and Lonely Bird bit his lip but his eyes didn't waver. Though, his cheeks flushed when he felt the fingers. Confusion was bright in his eyes and he let out a shuddering breath, frowning.

Then his eyes went wide and he stared, still confused, curious. Afraid. "Wh--" Lonely Bird broke eye contact first to look between them and he moved a hand to grab Spike's wrist, taking it in his smooth pale hand and holding into to the bed and then leaned up and looked very concerned. "Oh, Spirits," Lonely Bird gasped and sat up, kneeling, looking down at his groin.

"What did you do?!" He looked a little panicked, "I mean, once in a while I wake up with it like that but..." He pointed to his groin, alarmed at the state it was in, "Spike!" He gasped, flushed and worried, "fix it!"

Cheesigator

Yknow, there were just... There were some stories that would never be as funny if you weren't there to experience them firsthand. Telling people about them afterwards just didn't do them justice.

This was definitely one of those moments.

Spike's eyebrows shot up when his hand was suddenly pinned to the bed, as alarm and panic set in on the other unicorn's face and he started frantically thinking that something was wrong with him. Perhaps that Spike had used some kind of black magic to break him and make his body do strange things he didn't understand.

Spike just started laughing; it wasn't his normal quiet chuckle, no when he was drunk he just wheezed and snickered. "What did I do," He finally responded, before sitting up and grabbing Lonely Bird's hand, pressing it against Spike's own crotch, so he could see he wasn't the only one having this reaction.

"I did something you like." He said with a grin. "S'is perfectly normal. It means you like it and it means your body wants me just as mine wants yours. If you want me to fix it I can.~" He giggled a little, which was funny in and of itself because Spike didn't giggle usually.

He took advantage of the man's confusion, and used his own muscle power to push Lonely Bird onto his back on the bed, so Spike could straddle his hips, looking down at him with desire burning in those silvery-blue eyes of his like embers in a roaring fire. He leaned down, pushing the other unicorn's shirt up so he could press kisses and nips from his abdomen up to his chest.

"I can take real good care of you, if you want me to. I promise you won't regret it.~" He looked up at Lonely Bird, just an inch away from one of his nipples before he let out a hot breath against it, leaning down and letting his tongue lav against the sensitive skin while he palmed the other man through his pants.

Draconian

Lonely Bird found that Spike was beautiful when he smiled.

For a brief sobered moment, he stared at the man below him, not seeing the broken abused unicorn, not see the strange drunk man he'd dragged to his cabin. Just past the fleshy casing, the playform for the (probably) glorious beast it contained and there was an impulse to do that lip-pressing thing with him. Which Lonely Bird ignored well enough. Mostly because his mind went from how beautiful Spike was despite his scars and past and fleshy casing and everythin to what was that in his hand.

Mouth open slightly, Lonely Bird gave a confused curious squeeze and that was a penis.

His brain processed the words after the fact and then he was on his back looking up and how dare he do that! "Hey!" Lonely Bird barked but made no move to... Move. Instead he remained on his back, the ceiling swimming slightly - or the fact they were on a boat did it. Swallowing carefully, flushed, he watched Spike push his shirt up, exposing his pale smooth skin, tense, sucking in breath a little panicked.

"But I'm not sick," He finally said, "Why would you have to take care of me?" Another confused frown, "I don't even get sick," His hands moved to rest on Spike's thighs, confused, "Wh--Hey!" Another surprised bark and he licked his lips and bit them. A little overwhelmed by sensation, even with the numbness of alcohol. The throbbing in his pants was almost painful and Lonely Bird gave a needy grind upwards into Spike's hand. "Am I sick?" He panted, confused again, flushed, irritated and a little angry that this weird tiny guy was sitting on him.

Cheesigator

Despite Lonely Bird's protests, he made no attempts to throw Spike off either. So Spike stayed put, right where he was.

He just laughed again at the man's comments, sitting up to unclasp the jewel embedded in the collar around his throat, shrugging it off and tossing it to the floor somewhere after he slipped out of the arm braces that were attached to the cloak that was a part of it. With deft fingers he undid the lacing of his tunic on his sides, sliding it off, tossing it, and revealing that the leather armor laced up his legs were separate from the shorts he wore underneath his top--shorts that were rather form-fitting and did a good job accentuating his hips and ass. It seemed he was very obviously used to stripping in a quick moment, because the whole process took him less than a minute.

He just grinned down at Lonely Bird, those icy eyes of his glittering still with lust and.. Strangely enough, pure, honest to goodness joy. He was having so much fun with this, and he really did love doing this with men. Particularly the one beneath him right now, it seemed.

"You aren't sick." He said as he yanked the other unicorn's pants down far enough to free his needy member, humming when he saw it--seemingly quite pleased with himself. "No, you are perfectly healthy." He said, his voice a low growl as he grasped the man's length and gave it a few testing strokes; it felt even better than holding Lonely Bird's hand, he realized.

The buzzing energy that made him tingle, made him shiver down his spine as his own need throbbed even harder. Fuck. Fuck this was going to feel so good he could hardly wait.

Again, with nimbleness and flexibility he finally couldn't take it any more, shimmying out of his shorts, the way his hips swayed and shifted with the movement nothing short of mesmerizing, it was second nature to him now. For Lonely Bird's sake, for now he covered himself with one hand, deciding a little bit of modesty might just save his companion from a heart attack as he readjusted himself, on his knees over the man's hips.

He licked his lips, heart hammering with excitement and anticipation. The alcohol just made everything feel that much warmer, that much more intimate, even if it was arguably a little hard to keep his balance with the swaying movements of the ship.

"Out of the kindness of my heart I'm about to do all of your work for you so just relax and enjoy, alright?~" He purred, and there was something about the confidence in his voice and the smirk on his face that said that he'd done this thousands of times that might be just what Lonely Bird needed to finally convince him to give in, if he could do such a thing. Or it might've been the way Spike's scarred chest visibly rose and fell with his heated breaths, barely able to contain his excitement, the moonlight spilling over his tanned chest and illuminating some of the bright scars adorning his body. It made the white in his salt-and-pepper hair almost glow, and with the confidence that made it so clear he was comfortable and in his own element right now, he probably looked particularly magical. For reasons other than him being a unicorn.

Draconian

The moonlight seemed to be more than enough. Lonely Bird watched a little detached as Spike got undressed on his lap. Eyes wide. Confused. Interested and needy. Lonely Bird let out a little gasp and bit his lip when Spike so boldly gripped him. "Sss--" Lonely Bird started to say his name, hands moving go hold his hips. Fingers digging into flesh.

Mostly, Lonely Bird was staring at the scars on Spikes chest.

His fingers drifted up along his torso, trailing them. Lonely Bird himself didnt scar so he found them facinating enough. A hitched breath, a curious glance down at Spike's hands and while his eagerness was apparent enough it was clear he didnt know what to do with it.

"I dont understand," he ground out, flushed and tingling.  Hands still smoothing up and down Spike's side. His fingers lingered over a rather painful looking remnant of a wound. "Do they still hurt?" He asked, off topic and genuinely curious. Sure his dick hurt a little in a good unfamiliar way, Lonely Bird ignored it though, looking at Spike's face.

Then he frowned slightly, "why are you doing this if it's work?" Then he tilted his chin down, flushed and again, confused, "And I am anything but relaxed. Im warm and I tingle and my dick aches and I want to move but..." his hands moved along Spike's chest again, trailing along the scars, "Why are you doing this? Are you trying to prove something to me?" His voice was soft and his frown was gone.

Tags: