Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Bump in the Pantry [M]

Started by Lion, September 29, 2016, 07:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

It might have been deceitful but it sure was comfortable and Maako buried his face into her bosom, loving the warmth found there.  He knew his horns would be a little uncomfortable, but a tilt of his head made them less intrusive.

Eyes flicked up to her and he gently pursed his lips, pressing them against the soft flesh of her right breast.  He was curious and his arm squeezed around her, testing another kiss through the cloth of her nightgown.  He didn't squirm. Or make more of a nuisance of himself.

His lower right hand gently squeezed around her side,just underneath her breast, twisting his wrist and cupping it. A thumb to roll over her nipple, squeezing it a little.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Draconian

The little touches intruded on her dreams.

Sera sighed, lips parted and a flush on her cheeks. Of course it was perfectly normal to have a lushy lovely tree hold her in its arms and kiss at her breast. Eagerly her body responded towards the tingling touch, eager and needy for more. 

Though, when the tree grew a hand and held her breast she frowned and... Sera's eyes snapped open and she looked at the wall for a moment. What? Right. Maako. Swallowing carefully she shifted her legs so they were pressed together and felt nothing but shame because, still awake, she liked the touches.

Flushed, her skin turning a pretty shade of pink, Sera looked at the little lavender designs on her arms. They'd deepend in colour as surely as her blush turned her red. "Maako?" She breathed, not moving away. Sera told herself it was so she didnt scare him, but she pressed into the hand at her breast anyway. "Um... I... I'm not a meal, you..." a slight frown, "You can't eat from those."  Surely thats what he was trying to do right? Eat her?

Lion

Trying to eat her? The very idea was silly to him. but considering how many teeth he had it was entirely understand able.  He carefully pulled his face up from her chest, readjusting his head so that he was laying beside hers.

"Sorry," he whispered. "I thought you might like the touches. I was curious. I wasn't trying to eat you." Her face was deliciously flushed, and the colors against the paleness of her skin was adorable.

But he didn't want to make her more uncomfortable than necessary, so he retracted his hand from her breast and instead shifted it around to her back to hug her gently to him.

"Good morning I guess," he murmured. "Again. I'm sorry. Do you object to such touches?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Draconian

Did she object?

Sera, flushed still, just blinked at the strange creature across from her. What was she supposed to do? Curious about what? Sera shivered at the hug, eyes closing briefly, still sleepy. Not to mention the strange heat Maako stirred in her belly from his curious touches.

"I..." she started, "don't object," she said softly, bright red. Still, curious about what? Impulsively she moved a hand to press against her breast, trying to make the tingle go away.  Though, it did little and Sera moved her hand away to gentle touch Maako's horns.

"What are you curious about?" She said softly, closing her eyes for a moment, "me?" She looked at her arm, the lavender trails. "Or... breasts? Because... I didn't mind the touches." She stated again, "it's... a new sensation," she admitted, smiling slightly.

Lion

Curious about her, about her reactions. Her responses made him careful about how he went about his interactions with her. And he was mindful of what he was doing now more so than he had been before. And didn't wish to do anything that might tarnish himself in the eyes of his newfound friend.

"You. And all the things that are a part of you," Maako admitted softly, voice quiet. "I don't want to scare or hurt your feelings.  I know I can be very frightening. I don't mean to be."  He leaned upward and tilted his head to gently kiss at her neck, retracting his head and leaning down into the pillow again.

"New can be good? Kindness is new to me."  He gently stroked her back, fingers dragging along her spine. "Did you sleep well? Did you dream about things?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

It was an unnatural feeling.

Sera's heart thumped in her throat and she sucked in a breath when Maako kissed at her neck. A moment of closed eyes and... He didn't bite her. Sera swallowed, opening her eyes after a moment. Still, he kept speaking, his fingers made her shiver and she wondered. Was he doing this because he was curious or because she let him sleep on the bed? It shamed her how her body was reacting to Maako being so close.

Not because of what he was physically, but because of what he seemed to have been. Sera rose a hand to gentle press it to his cheek. "I slept wonderfully, I was very warm and I only had a dream after..." She shifted slightly, blushing again and looking away, "You're not frightening," She whispered, "Not really." Sera leaned in and pressed a kiss to his forehead, a chaste quick one meant to sooth.

Another sigh and she looked at the window, pouting that the sun was coming up again.

Definitely just going to keep the tavern closed today. Family emergency, she'd say.

"Maako?" Sera whispered, leaning back slightly, "Do you want to touch me because you want to or because you think you need to?"

Lion

The chaste kiss certainly soothed something, and Maako purred into her touch. It brought him a great deal of comfort to be cared for and touched in such a way.  Maako only knew to respond to affection when he earned it. A part of him knew it was because he was conditioned that way, but another part seemed to acknowledge that he liked touching her as well.

He enjoyed the way he body seemed to flare in body heat when he gripped her a certain way.  She was wonderfully warm in a way previously unknown to him.

"I...." he blinked at her question. Truthfully the answer was both. "I want to.  I like the way you feel against me.  And because...I want you to like it too.  I like the way your breath hitches and pulse accelerates when I kissed your neck.  I enjoy bringing comfort and pleasure.  I know...too it's because I was taught to be this way, but really I do enjoy it."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

It was confusing.

Sweet, but confusing.

Sera traced around a few of the strange horns on Maako's head, poking the one on his cheek and jaw before she shifted slightly to pull her dark hair up and over her head so it fanned behind her on the pillow. His comment on her heartbeat when he'd kissed her sent another flush of heat up her neck and she looked away for a moment.

Again, she pressed a kiss to his forehead, eyes closing briefly.

The dawn mixed with having not even gotten out of bed yet made her yawn again and Sera shifted slightly to stretch her arms and legs, arching backwards and making a little sleepy moan. Tired. Sera curled in towards Maako, tucking a knee between his and curling an arm around his torso before she nuzzled her cheek to his forehead. "What am I going to do with you?" She whispered, voice soft.

it wouldn't do well to turn him out.

"Don't ever do anything you won't enjoy doing if it involves... Someone else," She said, leaning back and looking at him, "Okay? You're... Here. With me. And you don't have to do anything you don't want to." A firm nod and she smiled and nodded, "You make me plenty comfortable," Another blush and she cleared her throat, "And... I didn't mind you.... Your touches or your kisses." They were... Interesting? Made her body warm? Woke up a strange curiosity she'd never been allowed to explore before?

Was it right though? Did Maako understand? Did she? Sera sighed and closed her eyes, frowning at the nightgown that was buttoned to her chin. Now it felt too tight, a few deft movements of her hand it was undone to her collar bone, high enough still to be chaste but open enough to take deep breaths. "I'll teach you how to live, Maako, like I taught myself," She said, in a sleepy sigh, resting her hand on his cheek.

Lion

She was ridiculously adorable.  He didn't know any other way to describe it.

Maako's purr grew louder and he flushed with heat at the embarrassment it brought him. The kisses soothed his flared flesh, and his purr quieted like an engine in idle.  "Okay, Sera. I understand.  I do enjoy the touching, but not all the time.  Just in moments like this," he said softly and rolled a little so that she could lay against him more, use him like a cushion.

His arms played gently up and down the skin of her spine and somewhat at the base of her wings.

"So what are you going to do today?  To teach me how to live? I am willing to learn anything you wish," he said.  "Again. because I want to.  I like you Sera. You're kind and beautiful."  His purr softened, vibrating through her. He tilted his head and looked at her with an amused glint in his eyes.

"Why did you have to teach yourself to live? What happened to you before?" he asked, his other hand gently playing at the cloth of her collar, brushing her hair back.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

The purr made her grin. How hadn't she noticed that before? A tilt of her head and she for comfortable against him, eyes falling closed again. The hands at her back and wings sent shivers up her spine and she flushed and wriggled against Maako.

Eyes wide while she looked at him.

Kind and beautiful. And needy and used those around her for her own gain. "Maako," she whispered, hand moving to unbutton the neckline further. Sera froze at the question and instead of answering it she pressed against him, pressing her lips to his.

Her arm curled around his neck and she worked at the buttons of her nightgown to bare her breasts. It was easier and nicer than answering where she was before. Sera deepend the kiss, eyes closed before she guided one of his hands to the bared flesh. Maybe Maako would forget, or at the very least she could distract him for a while so he didn't think about it.

Lion

A distraction that was working for the most part. Maako clearly had not been expecting what she did next, and when it happened, for that time, he did lose his train of thought. There they were exposed for him to see, for him to feel, were her breasts.

They were round and supple and warm, and his upper hand grasped her left breast when it was exposed, rolling his thumb over the hardened nub and squeezing it gently.  She kissed him and he raised his head off the pillow to kiss back, pressing his lips in a gradually roughened against hers.

Maako purred into her touch, his arms wrapping around her and he felt his blood begin to heat, the soft flesh of his member gradually hardening from where her body pressed against him.  Not completely yet, but he gave a needy whine, and he turned his head away from her face to kiss at her neck.

"Clever girl," he whispered.  It was a suitable distraction. And he would let the matter drop for now.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

It was a soft pulse of pleasure when Maako had her breast, drew his thumb over the peak. Sera flushed into the kiss, shifted her thighs and moved her shoulder to offer Maako more room to touch her.

Sera frowned at nothing, shifting her hips slightly to feel whatever that was.  Should she be concerned? Did whatever that was hurt? Sera's eyes fluttered closed when he kissed at her neck, heart pattering unevenly. What was she supposed to do?

A brief moment before she took a breath, "are you okay?" She asked, concern on her face, moving to sit up. Carefully tucking a hand between her thighs because she didn't really enjoy the sudden... heat there. Bunching the nightgown onto her lap she frowned at Maako.

"Did I hurt you?" She glanced at his groin and then back at him, having pulled the blankets away. "I didnt mean to hurt you," and she moved to button back up her nightgown, distraction having worked.

Lion

No. You couldn't just take it away. Not like that! Maako almost be panicked when she pulled away to check the heat of her body and to cover herself up again. He laid back, watching her trying to keep the alarm out of his eyes.

"No you didn't hurt me," he panted lightly. Already his pulse was throbbing in his ears and he looked at her neck, wanting to run his tongue against the skin there, make that pulse quiver. 

So he did, pushing himself up onto his lower elbows, leaving his upper hands to reach forward and coax her back over him.  "It's a good kind of ache," he whispered.  "Your thighs are shiny. Do you have an ache to?"

Maako reached toward her inner thigh and ran a thumb along the skin, bringing it up to examine in the daylight.  Something was wet down there. Did she pee? 

A turn off his head and he licked at the skin of her neck.  And his other hand plucked away the buttons of that nightgown.  He didn't have anywhere to go, and she didn't seem to want to answer his questions. Why not explore it a little more?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Again, as he plucked at the buttons her breasts were freed. The heat that climbed though her when his tongue met her pulse. A shiver and she let him move her closer. A hand snaked up his back, threaded through his hair.

"I... guess so?" She said to having an ache, "nothing hurts..." Sera said softly bunching her nightgown by her thighs and shifting, flushed and antsy. "This isn't a good idea," Sera whispered, looking at the window. The lavender under her skin practically sparkled in the sunlight the window let in.

Her pulse was so heavy it was moving her neck and though she protested she drew closer. "I didn't know touching could feel so nice," she admitted softly, moving to lay down again, arms at her sides, though she turned slightly, "why do you want this?"

Lion

Her heartbeat reverberated into his sensitive ears like the continuous beat of a wardrum. Maako held his breath to listen to it. Gods, why did she have to be so ...so...delicious? In a way that was so much more than a meal. Even if he did eat her, he only wanted to do so in a way that would have her squirming underneath him, fingers digging into the bedding because that would be the only logical thing to do.

Maako let her pull away from him, and he let out a soft, needy whine.  His purr slowed to a low, gentle rumble and he turned his body into hers, and his hand reached out to push her dark hair away from her face. Her eyes had a rainbow glint to them in the sunlight, like opal when struck just right. "I just want to make you feel good. To share...and...because you make my blood hot inside me. I want to be hot inside you," he murmured and tilted his head in toward her face, kissing her softly along her cheeks, her chin, and licking her lips.

"Have you never done this? Is such an act really so foreign to you?" he murmured.  He gently plucked at her bottom lip, pulling it down before tilting his head to give a deeper kiss, moaning softly against her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

When she took in the dirty four-armed blue man, fed him and gave him a bath, the last thing Sera had expected was... This. Pulse throbbing, face flushed, breasts out and on display. Sera wasn't even focussed on the fact that her legs were bare because she wasn't sure how to deal with what she was seeing.

Was it making her feel bad? Well, no. Did she not want hands on her? No, Sera found she quite enjoyed it. Sure her face was several shades of red, but she looked at Maako while he spoke.

"Hot inside where?" She panted, violet eyes wide. Inside. Inside? Sera's lips parted but then Maako was asking more questions and she melted into the kisses. Sera pulled away, looking a little dazed, she'd clutched her nightgown against her belly, more legs displayed. "I've never... Done anything with anyone," she breathed, looking confused.

And then betrayed, because he had pushed his tongue in her mouth which surely meant he was tasting her.  "Maako, you said you weren't going to eat me," she whimpered, holding the balled up bottom half of her night gown tighter.

Lion

He purred a little as he deepened the kiss, parting his lips a little, plucking at hers and giving tasting her. "It's a kiss," he whispered, his hand push the cloth of her nightgown further away from her shoulder.  His fingers dug into the skin and ran down the lavender veins that ran along it.

"It's...Hmm, a hungered kiss. But there's no actual eating involved," he murmured.  Maako kept kissing her, biting and plucking at her lips.  His lower hands pushed her nightgown up to grip at her legs.  He coaxed her thigh up on his and reached down to where he felt the wetness from before.

He purred at her heat, and reaching underleg, his fingers be pressed against her folds.  "Inside you meaning..A part of my body goes inside your body," he breathed.  She was so flushed it made his member ache with want.  He gave a soft whine. "Just relax. I want to try something."

Maako pulled away from her, crawling away from the bed and maneuvering so that he was beside her legs. Placing a hand gently on her knee, he looked up at her with languid eyes. "Just a taste. If it's too much, I can stop.  No biting, I promise."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Oh good.

No actual eating involved. Sera frowned, mind trailing away. If there was no actual eating did that mean there was pretend eating? What was that even? With the little sleeves of her nightgown resting at her elbows, briefly her arms rose to cover her breasts. So many new sensations from touch and she pressed the kisses back hesitantly.

Sera let him move her, feeling ... Shame? Eagerness? An odd mix of both. Unfamiliar everything. Was she doing this simply because it was offered? Because it felt nice? The feeling of his fingers between her legs made her breath hitch and she jerked away slightly.

"O-okay," her voice was soft and hesitant, watching him, tempted to cover herself with her hand. Sera's breath picked up and she watched him move, looking at his odd coloured hand on her knee. Naked except for the nightgown around her middle, Sera pulled the blankets to curl her arms around them, covering her chest. The cloth felt oddly abrasive against her sensitive skin.

"What are you tasting?" She finally asked, knees parting, "what would be too much?" Her voice was a quiet tremble and she moved to prop herself up on her elbows, watching him curiously. A little frown and she flopped back down, staring at the ceiling. "Maako," she voiced softly, shifting, "do what you want. Besides eating me. You can't eat me."

Lion

Maako was biting his lip as he watched her and he waited with baited breath. Hia curiosity drew him closer, her scent overwhelming the further he crawled toward her legs.  He positioned himself just so, so that his belly was against the bed and his face was against her inner thigh.

Lips left kisses along the lavender lines, his teeth dragging here and there until he reached that wetness and he leaned forward to give an experimental flick of his tongue to her clit, watching her response. 

"No eating," he whispered and kissed her inner right thigh, leaving a red mark. "I promise." And that was all that was said before be leaned into the act and lapped curiously at her folds and clit.  Her scent was drawing and his upper arms were hooked underneath her legs, gripping at her thighs.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

What.

Sera sat up, staring down at Maako, flushed and a little noise squeaked out of her. A little tremble. The jolt if pleasure was a punch to the gut and she curled forward. Still. Despite the pleasure, the second taste was another unfamiliar surge of pleasure.

"I..." Sera wriggled away, slipping her legs from Maako's hands and she pulled the nightgown down and up and covered herself. Her core throbbed with want and she did. Sort of. Sera wanted to keep doing that but...

"I'm sorry but I have to go bake bread, excuse me!" She was up and on her feet, steps loud on the ground while she fixed her top. Sera's hair was loose, the nightgown was crinkled in odd places. Flushed. Panting. She could feel the wetness between her legs and it was uncomfortable.

It was wrong of her to let herself do that with Maako.

Deep breaths.

Sera gentle closed the door behind her to give Maako privacy and she pressed a hand to her chest before moving off to the side and leaning against the wall, taking deep breaths. Not appropriate. He was a guest and you didn't do that with guests! Even seemingly eager ones!

Mindlessly, Sera washed her hands and went about gathering the ingredients in her kitchen to start a stew. Having forgotten about the bread.