Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dragons, bandits, dragon bandits.... And bandit dragons? [WAAAAAAAAAAGH!]

Started by Medievarad, October 02, 2016, 02:34:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

"Adela," he answered with another soft grunt. "There's some contract work to be done.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Well, isn't that a coincidence? I have some business there to take care of as well." Said Josef standing up. "Hm, didn't think think your kind did contract work, you kind are normally are too above that."

Medievarad

Surniel frowned, before letting out a soft, whincing laughter. One immediately stopped by a pained hiss and a clutch to his side. "No, those are tales," he answered. "While we're not as bad as our Drow brethren, we're mostly common thieves or contract workers."

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

THe dwarf raised an eyebrow. "Oh, that's a first." He said, mostly to himself. "I'll assure you though I've meet many of your kind that are too above that, though it generally ends with, eh, the trading of fire and steel meeting steel."

Medievarad

Surniel shrugged. "Perhaps high elves or noblemen," he answered with a soft shrug, resting his hand on Lupus' head. "Most of us wood elves are tricksters and petty thieves, hired muscle and hunters."

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"No, no I'm pretty sure even they're lowest elgi won't resort to mercenaries, though before the umgri they're wasn't much contract work." The dwarf puffed again. "Then again, your bunch do things differently from where I am from."

Medievarad

Surniel shrugged slowly. "Mayhaps, mayhaps not," he answered with a soft snort. "Then where do you hail from, Shortstack?"

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

The dwarf slowly turned around, looking at the skies for a bit while putting the pipe in his mouth. After about a minute he spoke "The surface world where I am from, elgi... best you don't hear of it. Just understand the lot of you have it easy here."

Medievarad

Surniel frowned slowly, before he shook his head. "Then I alter my course," he sneered softly. "Are any of my kind being repressed?"

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

The dwarf had turned around, taken his pack off and had a seat on it. He still had his pipe in his mouth, as he said "Hm, hardly. I would say they are kept in check by the monsters and horrific spawns that plagues the lands I come from."

Medievarad

Surniel huffed softly. Seemed he had rushed himself just a bit too much, a sharp pain stung in his chest. "What kind of abominations?"

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"You tell me, I'm rather curious what an outsider would consider an "abomination"." Chuckled the dwarf as he tapped a bit ask out of his pipe.

Medievarad

Surniel frowned. "I got no ideas as to what abominations are. I've seen necromancers in action, their spawn are quite abominable."

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Ha, ha, oh, is that it?" The dwarf burst out laughing. "Sure, necromancers are the most dishonourable type, especially to me and me kin, but their quite tame compare to what I've seen."

Tags: