Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I'm not short! I'm a dwarf!(Open) (CyclicalCycal)

Started by Elector Count of WAAAGH!, October 07, 2016, 09:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Alright, if ya head ain't filled with leaves, what da ya call me?" Said Josef as he pointed a thumb to himself.

CyclicalCycal

Cara tilts her head to the side, rubbing her good eye. "Uh, beard sprite?"

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"No!" Exclaimed Josef while throwing up his hands. "I be a blasted dwarf! You should know this!"

CyclicalCycal

"...what's a dwarf?" Cara asked, rather bluntly.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

The dwarf stared at the elf, eyebrows furrowed. "You're supposedly nature enemy? Short, stumpy, dirty mountain dwellers?"

CyclicalCycal

"I don't know...?" Cara asks, confused. It is very obvious she has never met nor even heard of dwarves before.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Aye..." said the Dwarf, clamping his hands over his eyes. "I forget, this place doesn't have many dwarves... haven't seen one since I came."

He lifted his hands and looked down at the elf. "What are ya doin' here?"

CyclicalCycal

Cara's ears flick, as if she had heard something. After a brief pause, she replies. "...guarding."

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

The dwarf raised an eye brow. "What's an elgi as small as you doing guarding anything?"

CyclicalCycal

"Wha's an elgi...?" Cara mumbled, not truly understanding. "...I-I'm making sure the trees isn't hurt. It helps me, and I help it!"

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"ooh, so your one of those wood elgis." said the dwarf. "I dunno whether to be annoyed or grateful I haven't had an arrow in my eye yet."

CyclicalCycal

"What's an elgi?" Cara repeated, staring up, blankly. "...I don't have any arrows..." she mumbled, mostly to herself.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Elves, pointy eared." said the dwarf. "Is what my kin and I call them."

CyclicalCycal

"Oh...that's stupid." Cara stated, rather bluntly. She glanced about the area, shortly after, as if expecting something to be there.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Ya, and so is the rest ya race." Grunted the dwarf. "What are ya looking for?"

CyclicalCycal

"I-I...nothing." Cara mutters, wearily. She seems distracted.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Stop muttering, chin up." Said the dwarf. "If ya looking for somthing just spit it out."

CyclicalCycal

"No..." Cara mumbles, before simply stating. "...I am going back home..." She'd then move to return towards the forest, slowly, dragging her coat behind her.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

The dwarf just shook his head as he turned back to his equipment. "Elgi... never decisive." He mumbled to himself as he went back to restringing his crossbow.

CyclicalCycal

Cara would fade back into the forest, silently, having nothing more to say to the dwarf.