Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Adventure calls! [DragonSong] [Archived!]

Started by Medievarad, October 09, 2016, 12:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

"Yes, yes," Arden answered with a chuckle as she batted her paw against his shoulder and head.

After several minutes, he pulled back and sat up, before pushing himself up. "I should get to making dinner," he explained, scratching the back of his neck as he made his way to the small kitchen.

DragonSong

She rolled her eyes and shifted so she could speak. "You have servants, Master. I believe things like making dinner is what they're here for," she pointed out in a wry drawl.

Medievarad

He snorted softly. "I know," he answered, glancing at the servants about. "But, I need an excuse to stay busy, else I'll get bored." He paused momentarily, before glancing at Kitty. "My cooking isn't that bad, is it?"

DragonSong

The slave crinkled her nose. "I wouldn't say that," she hedged, arching her back and stretching her arms up over her head.

Medievarad

"Is it?" Arden asked, concern quite clear now. But, regardless, he sighed softly, leaning back in his seat. "Fine," he murmured. "I'll have my other servants do it," he glanced around at one that was currently in the same room, cleaning, and nodded. "I'll pass it on, my lord," he answered, before leaving.

Arden sunk back in his chair., without even answering. It was more than obvious he was lost in thought.

DragonSong

Kitty rolled her eyes and plopped herself into his lap. "Oh don't pout. There are plenty of other things you're good at."

Medievarad

He looked up at the antromorph and shook his head. Not in disagreement, but rather to shake his thoughts off. "Mayhaps. But if it's organising caravans and making calculations," he sighed softly. "Those don't count."

DragonSong

She huffed and arched her back. "Gah, you're getting all mopey," she whined, pouting.

Medievarad

Arden put his hands on her cheeks and squished them together. "Sorry," he answered with a soft chuckle.

DragonSong

Kitty yowled in mock discomfort and batted at him, claws sheathed. "No you're not!" she pouted, wriggling in his grip.

Medievarad

Arden pulled his hands back, raising them defensively. "I was," he answered, before folding one finger and tapping her nose once, before scratching her chin.

DragonSong

She purred and arched her back, false temper evidently forgotten.

Medievarad

"That's it," Arden murlured as hehe kept scratching her chin. "I hope you bathed, there will be a gathering later tonight. Father assured me it was vital I had toto be there," he sighed softly.

DragonSong

"Well, it might not be so bad." Kitty sprawled over his lap and yawned. "Do you want me like this-" she gestured to the length of her body- "or the cat?"

Medievarad

"Hm. I would advise you to go what you're most comfortable with," he answered with a soft snort. "But I imagine father would prefer the former, he'd want to talk to you, naturally."

DragonSong

She wrinkled her nose. "What if I don't want to talk to him?" It was a petulant complaint- she may act playful and snobbish, but she knew her place. She was a slave, she'd do as she was told.

Medievarad

"I imagine father would be very sad then," Arden answered with a soft chuckle. "We wouldn't want that, now would we?"

Medievarad

"Good," he snickered softly. "Because he prepared a dress for you," he added, leaning back to avoid any sudden paws.

DragonSong

Kitty yowled and batted at him halfheartedly, rolling off his lap to land on all fours on the floor. She glowered up at him and accused, "You're enjoying this."