Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Adventure calls! [DragonSong] [Archived!]

Started by Medievarad, October 09, 2016, 12:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

"Only a little," he mused at thethe rather angry and disdained look Kitty gave him. "Then again. Better to laugh about it than to weep," he added with a shrug, pushing himself up. "Besides, I'm sure you'll like it."

DragonSong

She huffed and got to her feet. "No more than you will," she retorted.

Medievarad

"Always so hostile," Arden murmured with a soft smirk. "You know I want nothing but the best for you," he added with a chuckle.

Medievarad

"Ofcourse I do," he answered, leaning forward. "You're my dearest friend, after all," he added with a chuckle.

DragonSong

She purred and her eyes narrowed to contented slits. Playfully, she leaned in and licked his nose with a rough tongue, much like a normal housecat.

Medievarad

Arden chuckled softly, pushing a stray hair from her face. "That's my Kitty," he answered with a soft murmur, scratching her chin.

DragonSong

Another purr rose up in her throat and she arched her spine in pleasure at the touch.

Medievarad

Arden smiled softly, before his attention was focused on one of the servants who entered with two trays of food. He put them down on the table, before excusing himself with a curt bow and taking up his position next to the door to the kitchen.

Arden glanced at him, able to surpress a sigh. "Dinner's served, then."

DragonSong

"I suppose it is." Kitty leaned back until she collapsed gracefully into a cross-legged position, blinking up at him. she couldn't eat until her master did.

Medievarad

Arden gave her an awkward sort of smile, nodding towards the other servant at the door faintly, before he grabbed his tray on his lap and started to eat, deciding to not use the table, rather enjoy her company.

Medievarad

After a short while of eating in silence, Arden frowned softly. "You're being awfully quiet," he stated, picking his teeth with a knife momentarily before proceeding to eatthe.

Medievarad

"Fair enough," Arden answered with a soft smirk. After several minutes of eating inis silence, Arden placed his plate down on the table. It didn't even take a minute for the servant to clean it up immediately and return theto tray to thethe kitchen.

"When you're ready, we'll have to get you to fit that dress."

DragonSong

She made a noise of irritation in the back of her throat. "Ugh. Fine."

Medievarad

Arden shrugged softly. "Don't give me that look," he answered. "I had no say in this."

At that, he pushed himself up and headed for one of the doors. "Come," he simply stated, opening the door.

DragonSong

Kitty sighed, rolled her eyes, and took cat form as she padded after him.

Medievarad

After navigating through several halls and rooms, they finally reached Arden's personal quarters. He pushed the door open with a slow sigh. "There are servants if you need help getting it on," he said as he walked in, gesturing towards the attending serfs.

Two of them approached him with a bundle of fabric, ushering him behind a screen.

DragonSong

Kitty grumbled and took her human shape again, eyeing the servants dryly. "I can dress myself, thanks," she drawled, taking her clothes.