Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Things to do and things not to do. [Morgan Droud's Wants and Limits]

Started by Morgan Droud, October 22, 2016, 10:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgan Droud

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Anything that interests me really. If I think it's cool, I'll join.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
See above.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Whenever I'm available. So a few times a day often.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
Hard question... I guess as long as I really need to? If your dropping out, I'd like to know, but otherwise I can just play wound with other characters.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
Sure, but don't expect me to quickly join. I don't deal with IMing often. As for the timing, I don't really have a specific time I'm ALWAYS open, but I'm occasionally free in the evenings.

Are you open to post volleying?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other. If so, what's the best way to set that up?)
Absolutely. Stories can go so far when that happens.

Anything else?
Not that I can think of right now.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
Sure. If you're strong enough to do so, do so!

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)
... Well, I'm fine with them, but I might not be able to write them very well. Emotions are confusing.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
(Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write? Note: If you are under 18, you must fade to black.)
Same as above. Confusing.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
No issues really. Can't write it, but no issues.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
(Are you comfortable with violent scenes? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
Again, no issues.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
(Are you comfortable with such themes? Do you prefer to avoid them? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out?)
Perfectly fine with it. Same as above though, as I can't write it really well.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
(Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?)
Well, you should ask, but feel free to if you really want to. Plot twist = Greatness. I can always have some acquaintance revert them.

What about healing?
(For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.)
Same as above. I might have to rewrite some future scripts, but it's more fun that way.

Anything else?
Nope. Best of luck.

Tags: