Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Arithmatic *grumble*

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2005, 06:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Shadow took hold of Balefire's hand and closed his eyes.

Shadow(thinking): I wonder how this will feel. I've never teleported before. I can't believe I'm trusting someone I barely know to do this. Oh, well. It's for Titanol.

Anonymous

Balefire made no resistance as his hands were taken by Oris and Shadow. A hand twitched however, wanting to run itself through Balefire's hair. Balefire also made no attempt to close his eyes. He wasn't very familiar with any kind of magic, but he liked knowing what the hell was going on.

Anonymous

Samari hummed a little, warming up his voice before the chant, which sounded like a drone of whispered words that got gradually louder and clearer.

Their hands began to warm up as he chanted, the warmth seeming to flow into their veins and circulate around from there. Before the warmth reached their hearts there was a weightless, free falling sensation before nothingness.

((Next post at 'Home Alone' ^__^))

Anonymous

((OOC: Italicized speech indicates mind-speak.))

~*!*~ About a Day Later... ~*!*~

Titania flew back in through the same window she had pulled Titanol through the day before, but this time he was fully concious. She set him down once they got inside, but they weren't too thrilled about what they saw.

Nothing. No one was there.

Titanol: Goddammit! I bet he went looking for me!

Titania was a little startled by him saying that.

Titania: What do you mean?

Titanol: When you took me, Balefire left to find me instead of waiting around.

Titania: Can you really blame him?

Titanol: No, but he should have had more faith in me!

Titania: He was worried about you. Shall we search for him?

Titanol: We've got no fucking clue where to start.

Titania: So? It'll be fun, like a quest sort of.

Titanol: Fun? How could this be fun?

Titania: Well I don't know. I'm new to this fun thing.

Titania stopped a minute to think more quietly. Suddenly a big smile went across her face, and she relayed the mental message to Titanol. His eyes widened.

Titanol: That's crazy. That's stupid crazy.

Titania: It'll be fun! C'mon, please? For me?

She poked out her bottom lip and Titanol suddenly realized what he put Balefire and Æana through when he used his sad face. It was pretty hard to say no to.

Titanol: Well, okay. Let's go ahead and change now, and then we'll get going.

Titania: Yay!

She laughed as she ran over to Titanol and kissed him on the cheek before grabbing his arm and dragging him to the bathroom.