Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Arithmatic *grumble*

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2005, 06:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Samari didn't have enough blood for his face to get red with shock and humiliation, his dark skin would have partially hidden it if it did. What was visible though were his eyebrows crossing into a distinct 'V' and his lips curling into an angry snarl. He wasn't looking at Titanol though.

He was looking at Oris.

There was a blur of black and white, a surprised squeak and Samari was pinning Oris in the center of the bed. Samari's hands were on Oris' elbows and he crouched over his torso. Oris had a blank look on his face.

"Let's get one thing straight," Samari snarled. Oris could smell his breath he was leaning in so close. It smelled like strong wine. "I'm not a Lloth-damned whore, I am a necromancer. See the robes!"

Before this moment Oris had never heard the phrase necromancer before, so when he heard Samari use it his mind thought he said neck-romancer. "is there a difference?"

Whatever snapped in Samari's mind when all the whore accusations began flooding in was promptly snapped into fourths at this. He sat up straight, gave Oris a nasty glower and hissed.

When Samari hissed Oris noticed something, he had fangs. Eep? His eyes widened, the iris and pupil almost shrinking to dots.

Samari's eyes rolled into the back of his head and he flopped over sideways, falling off the bed and hitting his head on the floor.

Oris blinked.

Anonymous

Shadow: What the hell? What just happened? Oris are you alright? I suppose we'll be better off for now if he's out of it.

Anonymous

Titanol slinked over to where Samari landed. He poked his cheek. Then Titanol lept up and began shrieking.

Titanol: He's a necromancer!! *shifty eyes* Quick! Loot his corpse before he comes back to life!!!

Titanol ran and hid behind the bed Balefire was on.

Titanol: You do it. I'm not touching him.

Anonymous

Shadow: I don't think he's a corpse. he just controls them.

Anonymous

Oris stared at the ceiling for quite a while after Samari passed out. He had to catch his breath, and thank God that whatever Samari had been planning was interupted. A full minute and half passed before Oris finally sat up and began wiping the sweat from his forehead. Even then he was still breathing a little heavy.

Samari looked like he was sleeping. Sleeping in a rather uncomfortable position but, sleeping nontheless. Though, there was a strand of hair lying across his nostrils that wasn't moving a tad...

Oris looked at the other three in the room and then shifted over to look at Samari. He sighed and slid off the bed, picked Samari up and layed him on the bed. After setting him down Oris stepped back, he wasn't exactly sure what made him pass out, but he'd wake up eventually.

Anonymous

Titanol hopped off the floor to sit on the bed with Balefire. Titanol leaned up against him and snuggled into his side. He was quiet, Balefire was quiet, Oris was quiet and Samari was unconcious. The room was a regular void of silence. Titanol does not like silence. Then Oris picked up Samari and put him on the bed. Titanol practically jumped at the chance to speak.

Titanol: Aww, how cute! You like him, don't you.

Balefire started snoring, because he had fallen asleep. Titanol nudged him awake gently, feeling substantially less violent now that Samari wasn't concious.

Anonymous

Oris started when Titanol spoke. Not because it came out of nowhere, he was starting to get used to Titanol popping in with a comment. But, because of what he decided to pop in with.

Aww? Cute? Like? Him?

His first instinct was to quickly deny it. That would make it look like he had something to hide though... He had to be cool, just calmly inform Titanol that it wasn't the case. Calmly, calmly, calmly. "No," he shook his head, too persistant? No, it was emphasis, not persistence. "I just didn't think we should leave him on the floor."

That was easy. No problem at all. He calmly (calmly was fast becoming Oris' adverb of the moment) sat on the floor and folded his hands in his lap.

Samari still hadn't moved.

Anonymous

Shadow: It is bad to leave him on the floor. But I think you do like him. Especially considering what you were letting him do when we walked in.

Anonymous

Titanol hopped over to sit on the bed next to Oris. He adjusted a pair of glasses that weren't there and crossed his legs professionally.

Titanol: I think what you're experiencing is denial. You should just accept the fact that you want to spank that monkey.

Balefire: What?!

Anonymous

"Huh?" Oris' eyes widened and he recoiled a bit.

To say that Oris was confused by this would be repeptitive... dammit, oh well. He was confused, quite confused. Spank that monkey? What monkey? There weren't any monkeys in the room.

Or werer there?

No. He couldn't think that.

There were no monkeys. Before this moment Oris wasn't even aware that he was giving signals that suggested he wanted to administer physical chastisement to a primate. Or rather that he was in denial about it. If there was a nuaghty monkey in the room he might smack it to get it back in line. Might being the key term.

There were no naughty monkeys though. So, how could TItanol figure that out?

Samari made a noise. It was kind of soft, halfway between a grunt and a moan. It was a noise though and it was significant enough to get Oris' mind off thinking about the fine art of administering punishment to monkeys. He couldn't say anything though, this whole thing started because he picked Samari up!

Someone else could be the first to notice it. Yeah, that'd probably be for the best.

Anonymous

Titanol: Hey, it made a noise.

Titanol directed his attention to Samari now and poked his cheek (the one on his face) a few times with his finger.

Titanol: Is it alive? I hope so, it was fun.

Anonymous

Shadow: Um, Titanol? I don't think he's an it. He might be, but I don't think so.

Anonymous

Oris mentally patted himself on the back when Titanol forgot about the monkeys to go poke at Samari again. It was good that he didn't make a fuss when Samari made that sound, now all the focus was on him. He'd let Titanol and Shadow fuss over him too. If it looked like he needed any medicinal aid he'd step in - and do his best to help without touching him. Touching Samari seemed to lead into all sorts of weirdness...

Samari made another noise, a louder one that was clearly a whimper of some sort. His eyes partially slipped open and he made another throaty whimpering sound.

Anonymous

Shadow: I think you're scaring him, Titanol. That's kinda cute.

Anonymous

Titanol poked Samari again, this time his arm since he appeared to be awake.

Titanol: Hey, you're all moaning and shit. What the hell kind of dream are you havin'? Am I in it?

Anonymous

Looking at something you're trying to keep yourself away from is kind of like tempting yourself to do it.

Oris wanted nothing to do with temptation. He knew he wasn't immune to it and thus needed to distract himself somehow. Emphasis on the somehow. The most action in the room seemed to centered on the unconscious neck-romancer.

Though... that guy Balefire didn't seem to be doing anything other than watching. Oris turned to him and folded his hands in his lap. "I'm curious, how did you meet Titanol and Shadow?"

Samari's vision was all grey and fuzzy and had a slightly runny look to it. He made another little whimper-sigh-groan noise because it was starting to block up space in his throat.

Hey... he heard something close by him. Was someone talking to him? Who? Where the hells was he anyway? The voice kind of sounded like a male's voice. Maybe it was Crowa? What was that halfwit doing coming to talk to him when he was in this state? Didn't he have enough brains to know what he needed? Maybe a little reminder was in order.

"blood," Samari's voice was very faint, but his eyes were open now. They had a slightly glassy faraway look to them.

Anonymous

Shadow: I think I'll let you explain this one, since I can only account for us meeting. I don't know how you two met.

Anonymous

Balefire: The question was directed at me, dumbass.

Balefire turned to Oris to speak.

Balefire: Well, I met Titanol when I was a bouncer at this club and Titanol table danced every other Tuesday. He got a lot of money shoved in his boxers, too. But he was high and followed me home one time. He passed out right inside the door, though, so I just took him home. A few months later we met again at this meeting when we were both trying to quit smoking and we started dating from there. About two years ago, his psycho girlfriend kidnapped me and then Titanol brought him home the day he found me. It was strange.

Anonymous

Oris nodded, so this was Titanol's boyfriend, the one Samari was trying to steal at one point. It felt good to be in the know. "Ah," he said. "How did you two meet Shadow?"

Crowa was stupider than usual today. Almost too stupid. When he got better he'd smack some sense into that spikey head...

Wait...

Samari blinked, his vision clearing slighty for a few seconds after each one. This wasn't Thanatos... it was the damn hotel room in Serendipity. And, no one here had any clue what he needed. What a mess, keep his ace up his sleeve and lie here half blind and weak or let the cat out of the bag and maybe get some blood. Maybe was somewhat better than just lying around lifelessly... or rather looking lifeless.

He made another throaty sigh and looked around for the closest humanoid shaped blur. There was a dark, skinny one near him. "hey," Samari made another throaty noise and tried to speak a little louder. "hey."

Anonymous

Shadow: I think it's trying to speak to us.

He moved closer to Samari.

Shadow: What do you want little guy, hmm? Are youtrying to tell us something?