Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

* War's A-brewin'!

There is a civil war brewing in Connlaoth! Check out its info page here and its plotting page here!
The SotE video game is accepting crafting item submissions right here!

Also, we have a Discord chat server! Check it out. 8D

Author Topic: Dealing with Dragons (Glob!) [M]  (Read 2524 times)

Offline DragonSong

Re: Dealing with Dragons (Glob!) [M]
« Reply #560 on: September 02, 2017, 06:08:04 PM »
A very small smile tugged at her lips and she tilted we head a bit. "I used to dance quite a bit." She shimmied out into the water a bit more and scrubbed at her hair.

Offline Dauphin DaGlobster

« Reply #561 on: September 03, 2017, 07:55:04 PM »
That earned her a curious raise of his brow.

"Used to?" He said. As she got closer, he couldn't help but appreciate the sight of her. She was beautiful to him, wickedly so, and had everything he'd ever really want in a mate.

Save for the fact that she was a mere human, of course.

But still, he couldn't help but return her warm smile, an amused, almost mirthful look on his face.

"Why did you stop? Burn up too many dance floors?"

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #562 on: September 04, 2017, 06:24:27 AM »
That earned a small chuckle and Elora eyed him over her shoulder as she combed her fingers through her hair. "Not exactly. I've been given...much more responsibility than I used to have these last few months. Doesn't leave much time for dancing."

Reasonably satisfied with her state of cleanliness, she boosted herself up to sit in the edge of the bath, legs dangling in the water. "What about you then?"

« Reply #563 on: October 19, 2017, 12:15:30 AM »
"Me?"

Merradin smirked, and he put his arms up on the rim of the pool.

"I partake a dance every now and then. I love visiting the cities every now and then. Dragons might be immortal, but we don't exactly get together to drink or dance," he said, the last few words coming out as a chuckle.

"I look forward to seeing Ketra again. Haven't been there in a month. I know a really nice inn with great drinks."

He looked back over to her, head tilting up so he could meet her eyes. He smiled again.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #564 on: October 19, 2017, 07:23:44 PM »
“Chances are I know the place you mean,” Elora commented blithely. “I’ve made my way through just about every tavern and ale room in the city by now.”

She boosted herself out of the bath and glanced around for the robe she’d been using. “What’s the name?”

« Reply #565 on: October 25, 2017, 01:28:09 AM »
"The Rat's Head," Merradin said glibly, and his eyes momentarily followed her as she stood from the bath before he followed suit. He stretched, and started walking towards their robes, which had been sort of thrown a tad bit out of sight.

He certainly wasn't shy with his body either as he knelt down to grab the robes, loosely throwing his own on before he passed Elora her own.

"Decent little affair that place is. Great whiskey, too."

"I have all my clothes here, but we'll have to get you a dress from my hoard. I think I've got a few dressers out there in the treasure piles."

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #566 on: October 25, 2017, 09:35:05 AM »
She slipped into the robe quickly and held it close around her shoulders, a little chilly now that she was out of the warm bath. “I know the name,” she mused. “Not particularly familiar though.”

She tilted her head at his offer of a dress. “Ah...I appreciate it, but I don’t suppose there might be just a shirt and breeches in my size?”

« Reply #567 on: November 02, 2017, 01:06:42 AM »
"There is, if you like the color blue," Merradin said, turning to walk into his bedchamber and to his dresser.

"You'd probably still look stunning in them regardless," he said, mostly to himself but loud enough for hdr to hear. He picked out an outfit, a blue shirt with a slightly open chest, tight fit around the torso, and baggy sleeves. To match it, he also slipped on some black pants and shoes that were patterned to look like they were made of blue scales.

His wardrobe in general, if Elora wanted to purview it, would contain mostly shirts and garments in various shades of blue and several different kinds of pants, from trousers to breeches, in browns and blacks.

No garments were particularly humble, although none were extravagant.

"Another thing I love about this tavern is that they have great ale and wine. The variety staggers me."

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #568 on: November 02, 2017, 07:17:15 PM »
“Blue is fine,” Elora chuckled as she followed after him. “I take it you’re a coinessuer, then?” she added, lightly teasing, as she turned her back to give him privacy to change.

When given her turn, she picked her way through his assortment of clothes and settled on the simplest shirt and breeches she could find. With some carefully tucking and folding, she managed to produce an ensemble that actually fit, and didn’t look half bad, all things considered.

Tags: