Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ever Haunted By This Life ( AevumEternity)

Started by Ice, November 12, 2016, 02:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

Darkess was a friend to her. The light reveals too much pain. That was the life of someone who lived a life of constant pain ans wondering. She never felt welcome in this world. She always felt that she was out of place here. The living hated those who had passed on. So she often chose to hurt those, who were alive. It might not have been the best life to lead but she did not care. She was a creature of revenge not love. At least she tried to convince herself of that.

She now move through the land with a soft smile.She was looking for a place to find some peace. She wanted to be away from the living. She knew that it would be better if she could keep away from them. Less trouble that way . She loked around with her glowing green eyes. She wondered wjat she would see here in this land. Sje had heard that there were dragons here in this land. Those could be interesting to see.

She now stopped walking to look around. There were lots of trees in this spot. It was kind of pretty if you asked her. She decied that this would be a good place to stop and rest. She looked about and have a happy sigh. There were times when she could be happy. This was one of those times.

AevumEternity

Steam curled from her nostrils, from her cherry lips as she pulled the cloak more firmly about her. Void eyes glittering in the dim light as she moved along the well worn path. it had been several months since her last battle, the itch of bloodshed constantly causing nausea to bubble into her throat- her slender hand shakily pressed over her mouth to keep her from retching.

Seeing the thick trees appear on a ridge far ahead, she quickened her pace- almost crashing through the foliage before slamming her back against a thick trunk. Her fingertips flying to her temples, massaging the throbbing flesh as she squeezed her eyes tightly. Not noticing the transparent figure no more then a few feet away- the shifter made a wheezing sound, internally cursing herself- if only she could live in an uncivilized world, where all she needed to do was stay in her bestial form- hunt, sleep, repeat- but no... She would be made a trophy then, ah... How cruel the gods were.

Ice

Istema was not aware that there was another being here. She thought that she was all alone. She frowned as she felt the presence of another in the area. She wondered who or what was here. She turned seeing something else here. She was not sure what the being was. However she kew one thing. This creature was evil. She had to stay away from her.

Slowly she backed away as she stared at the creature. She was not sure what it wanted. So she asked it now. " what do you seek ?"  She was not afraid. The dead did not feel fear. She stayed where she was just close enough to speak to her.

AevumEternity

The voice reached her ears, a mere whisper- a rather weird question but- her hands formed into tight fists on either side of her head. The throbbing faded slightly with the quiet voice and for several seconds, Aev'iterna remained silent in confusion.

Alas, she did not think the inquirer would have moved away, so answering rather begrudgingly, she muttered," War." And that was the simple truth. War was where she could be herself and make a profit as well- and the lands had been so very quiet as of late. It was excruciating. Perhaps if nothing came up, she would start raiding...

Ice

Istema just smirked. She could tell that this woman creature seemed to be in pain. That actually made her feel happy. She did like hurting others. Though her intention was to come out here for a peaceful rest. She supposed she could ask if the girl was okay. Or she could just ignore her human feelings.

" well cant say I can help you there. I kill any living creature that get in my path. I hate them you see." She stated very softly. She wanted her intention to be made clear.

AevumEternity

Her blank, pitch black eyes flicker upward- focusing upon the hazy being before her. A slow smirk curling her lips," If that is suppose to scare me, I am gravely afraid you're quite mistaken... Spirit." furrowing her brow- she pushed her silver ringlets over her shoulder- ooooh what she would do for a fight right now. Ah- wonderful~

Ice

Istema have a slight smile. Now she did like a challenge that was for sure. Maybe she should test this monster. Yes that would be very fun. It was not like she could be killed. That already happened to her. " I think you would be surprised to find what I am capable of doing. The living cant hurt me anymore." She said to her with a soft laugh. She would definitely fifht her to prove that fact.

AevumEternity

The young woman snorted, rolling her eyes. Already, she felt her muscles begin to stiffen and twitch with excitement- her breath catching in her throat as she idly cast her gaze toward the mountains beyond the trees- listening in silence to the distant roar of a dragon.
Ah-... What it would be like to fly from all this impudent nonsense. Once more, she allows herself to focus upon the spirit. Ghosts could not be touched by mortals, this was true- but by demons? Oh... this little spirit had such a surprise coming her way- especially if she could harm within the physical realm- it simply did not work within the balance of the numerous plans of existence that one could touch another and thus not be touched...
" I see, well..." trailing off with a predatory smile, she chided gently," Try it, I implore you, little ghost."

Ice

Istema just smiled to the other female. There were a few things that hurt such a being. Magic being one of them. It was just that non magical attacks were not effective. Unless she was in her mortal form that is. However she had no intention of being in her human form.

" You mortals are all so confident. You all think that your better then those like me. Just like my killer . Until I find her . Shell die slowly then" she stated. Then she gave an evil dark laugh. She was crazy obviously. Though most sprits were after years of fruitless searching for the one who wronged them.

AevumEternity

Unable to supress the roll of her eyes that followed the spirit's cackling, the demon simply shook her head, muttering," You'll never find your killer at this rate. I suppose fate is just stringing you along now, hm?" and though she would like nothing more then to simply rip this annoying creature apart, there were dragons about- wasting her energy on such nonsense would be unqise.

Ice

Istema just glared a bit at the other female. Though something was telling her that she should be careful. There were other dangers here. Like the roars of that dragon who seemed to be getting closer. Though the dragons were probably used to her being here. This was where she had been killed. So while she did travel she always returned to this place. Her soul was bound here. " You know I think we might have company soon. Maybe we should avoid a fight just yet." She said looking out over the ridge now.