Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Jotunheim are Dead, Dear

Started by AevumEternity, November 12, 2016, 06:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AevumEternity

Turning slightly to watch him, she cooed playfully," What would that be?" Tilting her head to cause the silver ringlets to pour over one of her shoulders like liquid steel.

Gawfy

Gawfy Took a slow swing at eva and watched as she moved out of the way. Why dont we play a little. He said as he took the sword in both hands in front of him. I would advise you change now.

AevumEternity

" I don't need to change to beat you-" she snaps back with a smirk,"-but very well." Stripping the cloak off her bare shoulders, tossing it at him. The moment it covered his vision, the huge weight followed by a thunderous roar that knocked him onto his back-

Gawfy

Gawfy shifted his weight to throw Eva off of him As she Jumped on him. He then dug into one of his pouches pulling some oddies from it. Remember what you said? When we leave the tundra we are allies no more. He said as he Held up his sword.

AevumEternity

The massive Manticore landed lithely, its enormous eframe seeming to blot out the sun- it black eyes gleaming with pure malice," I admit to have taken a liking to you are a pet, hunter," the cold, silky voice emerging from black rubbery lips as the beasts massive talons flexed into the ground," Do not doubt if I had gotten your armor off, I would have... Pounced on you in a second, alas~" her voice gave way to a hissing chuckle,"~ What is done is done. If you were truly as righteous as you say... You would have cut me down before reaching that village. You can imagine what happened to those poor, succulent souls." A large blue-ish tongue rolled over the beast's muzzle as its muscular shoulders heaved in cold laughter- watching him unblinkingly. Simply waiting for him to strike.

Gawfy

Dont Give me that Shit. He said as he took a Fent stance. They Died because they got caught up in other people's problems. Besides if i attacked you yesterday I would have had to worry about other people getting in the way. He motioned to his sword. Cant swing this thing truly with People around., One He counted to himself

AevumEternity

" You're sooooo heartless, Gawfy~" the monster drawled, lowering its massive head as she began to prowl around him, silver scales glittering in the dull light,"~ and to think I was going to keep my word and only kill you when we were on opposite sides of the Connlaothan war. For a human, you are less true to your vows then even I." The beast shook its main, the thousands of spikes rattling like a hundred thousand spears against one another- each talon puncturing the earth mercilessly.

" Woe is the demon who is affectionate to the demon hunter."

Gawfy

Self preservation is key for a human, But do me a favor,After i kill you, when you meet god Tell him to leave me alone."Two" Gawfy rushed Up Dodging a swipe and Attacking with a thrust and Pulling around to her side. " Three" He then lobbed the Hand full of Rudimentary explosives At her face. Each one set and primed ready to Explode. He then Jumped back as he threw them.

AevumEternity

(Woah man- that's god modding xD you have to attack once, let me respond and counter, rp your defense and repeat... xD not all at once)

Each attack only seemed to bounce off the thick armor upon her entire form- immediately the manticore let out a shriek of defiance- whipping about, long tail screaming through the air before slicing the explosive in have- causing the flames to die before ever reaching the powder inside.

" 'Human'?" She echoes, falling into a hunting stance, belly pressed close to the ground as the long tail anding with a bar hung menacingly about the massive beast in a lasso-like loop,"Well, hunter, unlike your previous encounters, I am unemployed and looking for Blood!!" the word ended with a roar that blended with the silken voice as the monster lunched forward, crashing into him- the force of the attack causing the trees in their path to splinter and fall- already massive talons worked to tear him to shreds~

Gawfy

(sorry bout that, Meant for that to be a Feint)

Eva crashed into him. As they flew Gawfy waited for the end of her momentum and kicked himself off of the ground. Narrowly dodging one claw but the other catching him in the lower side. A trail of blood followed him as he tumbled away from her. He then stood up.I wonder, What will you sacrifice for victory? As he said this A second layer of plating drove over his armor as the Rivets Drove into him and His helm came from his back biting over his head. The Slits in the eyes grew Red with a glow and Gawfy let out a howl Getting closer to the ground, Before charging at her sword held like a spear with unprecedented force

AevumEternity

The manticore's tail lashed out at him in an attempt to swipe his legs from under him as it ducked its broad forehead toward him- as if expecting him to crash through regardless- huge silvery mane bristled- each one glittering with the promise of agony.

" In this case-" the demon hisses between ivory fangs,"-The first human I've found to be good company." Her lips seeming to curl into a sneer, though somewhat disappointed at that. It was rather annoying he had decided to begin their battle now rather then later~ ah well

Gawfy

Seeing the Tail start to move Gawfy used his sword as a pole vault into the air. Grabbing his sword with ferocious speed he was arced to land on top of her. He Rode his sword down with incredible strength and would soon be on her.

AevumEternity

As soon as he drew close enough, a massive claw slammed into his chest- stopping the knight utterly short, the talons actually puncturing the armor as she slams him into the earth with a might smash that echoed through the forest.

Gawfy

As soon as Gawfy bounced off the ground with her claw in his armor he Brought up his left arm and took aim at the beasts face and fired his cannon. Seemingly unaffected by the smash as His armor was busy re arranging his organs.

AevumEternity

The blow with his arm did nothing to big creature, but the smoke created by the explosion as well as the shockwave caused the beasts huge head reared back even as the talons continued to drive into the armor, tearing it apart slowly. But alas, she was briefly blinded, maw gaping with a roar of annoyance.

Gawfy

Gawfy Used the blindness to his advantage. He Poked his sword into one of the talons and used it as a wedge to Lift the Claw out of his body in one quick powerful movement he lifted the Paw off of him. He then kicked the ground  under him sending him slightly  in the air. He landed A short distance away and took the same anmalistic  stance as before

AevumEternity

The manticore hissed in annoyance, seeming quite unbothered by his departure as she slammed her face into the forest floor, scraping at its face to rid it of the smoke and ash that had blinded it. Massive tail flailing wildly.

Gawfy

Gawfy Put his sword in the ground and leaned against it as he bled from his wound. His helmet receded Ever so little as he Spit up a bloody tooth. You dont fuck around do ya? He asked with a bloody smirk

OOC: (Sorry i was gone for so long )

AevumEternity

Whipping its massive head around- one eye squeezed shut while the other was no more then a slit- the monster hisses at him, the sound loud as steam from a volcanoe as the telepathic voice responds angrily.

" Yer damn right." the voice drawled with anger.

(Hey no worries man! Don't sweat it! Everything good?)

Gawfy

Gawfy Leaned more On his sword as the Red snow below him crunched. As young as you are you are quite the struggler He said as he Pulled forth one of his Bags Of fairy dust and Shoved a fistfull into his wound. His vision started to blur

( Yeah just went on a hunting trip. Dont have to buy anymore college cafeteria food for a while now)