Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Jotunheim are Dead, Dear

Started by AevumEternity, November 12, 2016, 06:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AevumEternity

The monster crouched slowly, prowling forward- clearly on the hunt," Hmph- well-" her voice seemed to curl about his ears far too pleasantly, far too gentlg,"- Thats how I survive. I struggle." the manticore was now no more then two feet from him- great face hovering just before his.

" But it's a shame. I truly did like you- love might be a bit much, but you were definitely nice to have as a temporary companion."

(Thats awesome!!!! Deer? Elk? Turkey? Quail? Whatd ya get?)

Gawfy

Gawfy fell back with a Smirk still on his face. The hole in his chest wasn't healing fast enough and he would kill himself if he tried any heavy swings. It was a nice change of pace He said as he raised his Right arm up to her face. Monster like us should stick together He muttered as the ground around him started to Run red.

(White tail deer in northern Ohio. Got a 9 Point Buck. and my father got a Big old Momma Doe was supposted to only stay a week and stayed 2 weeks. I also Had Birds Land on me while i was sitting on the ground.)

AevumEternity

The manticore moved closer, pressing its muzzle faintly into the palm of his hand, the scales beginning to fall, dissolve- the massive mosnter slowly shrinking until the white haired girl remained, pressing her lips to his armored palm- one hand cupping his hand as she knelt before him," Would you try to kill me again? It is much easier when I am extremely squishy." She murmurs, looking at him suspiciously even though the demoneds seemed to be quite... concerned.

(Snow White and the 7 AKs xD)

Gawfy

Killing you now would leave a bad taste in my mouth.He said as he felt her cup his hand. Besides i had to know who was strongerHe smiled a heartfelt smile as he looked at her.
Guess i got my answer

AevumEternity

Crawling over to him, still in a prowling, hunting stance. This time sitting upon his lap as she cupped his face in her hands- the living helm seemed to not deter her as Aev'iterna smirked slightly," I told you not to fuck with me, Hunter."

Shaking her head gently, she hugged him around the neck- kissing his forehead. Not seeming to notice or care about the blood gushing from his wound.

Gawfy

Gawfy started chuckling Im not a very good listener it seems. He rested his head on the snow making a crunch as the weight settled. The bone was healed and the flesh and viscera where following after it. If you wanted to kill me now would be the time before i heal completely

AevumEternity

" You really aren't a good listener," she confirms, laying against his chest as she rested her hands idly upon his shoulders," I don't want to kill you. Then no one else would bother carrying me," offering him a humorous smile, she reaches up; fingertips brushing his lips playfully.

" Gawfy, will you live?"

Gawfy

Gawfy grabs The edge of his blade standing himself up wrapping is free arm around Eva's Waist to keep her from falling. He then but his blade on his back. Aint got much of a choice do i? He wandered over to their Battlefield and picked up The cloak and the Deer hide.

AevumEternity

Holding onto his neck while wrapping her legs about his waist. Burying her face against his neck, she muttered," You better, or I'll revive you and kill you again myself." She looked up at him, smiling brightly.

Gawfy

Ill try to keep that in mind He said as he started in the direction of the next biggest town. She couldnt see it but he was smiling brightly as well.

AevumEternity

The demoness settled more comfortably against him, nuzzling his neck and armored shoulder like a loving puppy as he walked on- it was odd... this affection, but truthfully it was quite relieving.

(Time skip to town or to being in a battle in Connlaoth?)

Gawfy

( how about a new thread in Connlaoth?)

AevumEternity

Sounds good! Could you start or should I? It may take an hour or more if I have to start it with school n all xD)

Tags: