Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Imperium de Dis (Open)

Started by AevumEternity, November 15, 2016, 06:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AevumEternity

" I am on good terms with them, my family holds one of Ansgar's tablets within our home- no, the church is fine as long as they do not claim the Theocog." She answers quietly, pushing open a heavy steel door to a small cell- occupied by a single wooden table which remained empty. She seemed surprised, immediately turning to the nearby guard," Where is the Mage's remains?" She demanded.

" Taken to your lands, my Lady-"

" I did not authorize such a movement-!" She snapped, grey-hazel eyes blazing, the man stumbling over his own words in confusion in terror, trying to formulate an explaination.

Gawfy

Janne stood back as she scolded her Guard. So he isnt here? Shame. I wanted to Live it up a little tonight. He said as he Turned to Hakon. Where are these lands of yours?

AevumEternity

Fuming at the man, causing him to skitter away like a kicked dog after thoroughly cursing his ear off in slang of all kinds and forms and likely insulting everyone everywhere- the Lady turned back toward him- her face tinged red with fury as she began to stalk away," I assume you will travel there so I shall accompany you- this smells of conspiracy." She hisses between clenched teeth

Gawfy

Conspiracy Janne said as he stood in front of her. He was rather Inexperienced with politcal dealing despite his status  Well if you say so. But wont i need a horse to keep up with you? He asked as he stretched his arms and rubbed his hands remembering all the times he got bit by the old church stables.

AevumEternity

" Your average stallion will not last with the stamina of Purgatorio- So either you will have to ride with me or purchase a Theocog for yourself- we do not allow just anyone to ride our stock." She answers crisply, moving past him swiftly- speed walking back the way they had come.

Gawfy

Janne sighed As he Walked behind her. He didnt like the Idea of getting on her horse, He imagined it would end with him getting bucked. I guess ill have to Buy one of those Theocog. How much would one run me? He asked as he pulled his coin purse and started counting.

AevumEternity

Looking back at his coin purse, she chuckled lightly, this time the sound earnest with humor," Oh... Hm- more then you have, I can guarntee you that." She chides lightly, snickering

Gawfy

How much could a Horse Cost?! he said stunned. There was well over A thousand gold coins in that pouch.  How much is this gonna set me back? Im gonna need it for my report. He said in a low defeated tone as he hung his head down. Chances are he was gonna get a Earful when he got back

AevumEternity

" One million- as a down payment-" she glanced back, shrugging gently," Theocog are jot to be taken lightly, my friend- our herd is only twenty strong, we cannot simply sell them for nothing. These animals are my family's legacy. Why not just ride with me, sirrah?" She sighs idly as they enter the courtyard again- Purgatorio seeming to have fallen asleep standing.

Gawfy

Janne had to take a moment to pick his Jaw off of the floor. I guess i am riding with you then. He said as he Put away his money. Janne was a valuable asset to the church but there was no amount of sweet talking he could do to justify buying a horse he would use once for a million coin, then more.
So i take it we are going now? He said as they arrived outside

AevumEternity

Nodding shortly, she called out to several guards, ordering them to bring supplies as she turned back toward Janne," Would rather stay here and wait another day?"

Gawfy

No we can leave now. Janne said as he Took his Flask from his tool belt. He had a nagging feeling this was going to be a long ride.