Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

For the glory of our Queen [M]

Started by Medievarad, November 30, 2016, 10:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

"This world will be returned to the void," he hissed softly. "Do you wish to serve in life, or serve for eternity in death?" The question was simple. Her mind was already broken.

Gore and grime dripped from the void corrupted warlord. "All around you are dead, for they did not wish to serve in life. So I took their afterlife."

Magyar

The woman stared stupidly at Limadan, running over his words in her mind. Afterlife? That she did not understand, and made no effort to do so, but if it could perhaps keep her from death's throes... no. This monster had killed her husband, her friends, her family. She would not serve him or his cause.

"Fuck you!" she snapped, and spat on his armor, a defiant fear bright in her eyes.

Piamuen giggled, a small grin playing on her lips. This woman had just made the wrong decision.

Medievarad

Limadan only chuckled softly in response. "Then, you die. And serve for eternity in death," he answered easily. "Which god have I stolen from now?" Limadan inquired, his voice dripping with amusement. If it wasn't for the facemask, Piamuen would witness a face-splitting grin.

Without waiting for an answer, chains sprouted from his left arm. Black and ethereal, brimming with deep green energy. And just like that, it ripped into her. He seemed to enjoy slowly tearing her soul out, the agonized screams and cries only adding to his enjoyment.

Magyar

Piamuen crinkled her nose at the gore. It was all display, truly. Disgusting, flashy display. There were subtler ways to secure souls, and she'd bet Limadan knew more than a few.

She lifted herself up from her feet, and placed a foot in the air behind Limadan, as if walking on invisible stairs. Then she actually did start walking on invisible stairs, climbing until her feet were on par with his shoulders, then she simply tiptoed over and stood on them, sliding into a sitting position. Her legs dangled around his chest, and she was small enough to him that she could very well have been some sort of eccentric headdress, for how comfortably she fit there.

She propped her elbows up carefully on his helmet and rested her head in her hands, watching the grisly murder boredly.

"Is there any reason you decide to make it so... extravagant?" She asked, still watching the woman in front of the both of them.

Medievarad

It looked like the giant didn't seem to mind Piamuen taking a seat on his shoulders and propping her elbows up on his helmet. The weight couldn't bother him. And she had made clear before she posed no threat to him. In one way or another.

"I enjoy the screams," Limadan answered with a soft snarl, pushing himself up, away from the massacred corpse. The essence of this woman's soul was now in the palm of his hand, surrounded by the ethereal chains. They absorbed the essence and he shook his head. "I am done here," Limadan stated with a soft snarl.

Magyar

"So, where is it you vanish mysteriously to after committing genocide of the masses and post-mortem religious sacrilege?" Piamuen asked in a sing-song voice, her tone far too cherry for the events that had just taken place. She tightened her grip on him, hugging the spikes that crowned his helmet, determined to stay on for the trip to wherever he were going. At least until she got bored, that is.

Medievarad

"Far. Very far to the south-east," he answered with a soft snarl, glancing up at the voidling. "I do not appreciate this," he growled under his breath, before shaking his head with an irritated grunt. But he was able to tolerate it. For now. Simply because the effort to try and get her off was greater than the prospect of mending what little pride got damaged due to her mannerisms.

"And I assume you wish to join the army of grey to persue our Lady's interests?"

Magyar

"I pursue my own interests, Limadan, and if they so coincide with those of the Lady then who am I to refuse?" she said, but continued, "Nonetheless, I shall join, yes. It is an opportunity I would be a fool to spurn, and so I will come with thee."

Tags: