Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Where I go death will follow (Open)

Started by Ice, December 03, 2016, 01:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

The feeling of death hung in the air like a heavy fog. However one would never guess that the innocent old woman moving though the woods was the source of this feeling.  No one ever guessed that she was nothing more then an innocent old woman. And that was exactly what she wanted them to think.  She wanted them to trust her and not fear her. That way she could see the look of betrayal on their faces when she stabbed them in the back.

She smiled to herself as she moved her frail looking body through the woods. It was about mid day and she figured that she was currently alone right now. It was okay with her at the moment. She looked around with her black eyes. It was these eyes that told others that she was pure evil. She took a ragged breath. Always she was carrying some terrible sickness. She knew this was why most who met her died. And she loved coming to them as the took their las feeble breaths. It was an amazing feeling to her.

As sound near her made her frown. Someone or something was here with her. She figured that it was some hunter who was looking for game. She grinned. Who ever it was was about to meet a terrible end. So she turned around and made her way slowly towards the sound that she had just heard.

Gawfy

Alder Had been wandering for a while looking for food. Quickly he Jumped tree to tree hoping to find a deer or elk. They never Look up for predators, with bow in hand he Fidgeted his mask. Damn thing is starting to chafe again. He Said out loud. Hell he didn't care about the noise he was making there wasn't a single soul in these woods,or thats what he thought until he could see a shadow coming out of the fog towards the tree he was in.  He took a talisman from his Leg and restored his rusty bow. With a flash of magic it looked brand new. He then took aim at the silhouette 

Ice

Antalla just slowly made her way towards the odd sound. She soon realized that what she heard was a voice. A male voice at that. She wondered who was in her woods. She took a ragged breath as she looked around. She did not see anyone here. So she decided to play like she was just some feeble old woman walking through the woods. " I don't know where you are friend but I mean you no harm." She said. He voice was soft and sweet. A contradiction to her true intentions.

Gawfy

Alder Lowered the Drawn bow to see the silhouette clearer. As he stood up he accidentally He let his hand off of the Draw string firing a Arrow in this Now little old ladies direction. Shiiitt! he let out as the arrow left his bow. He Threw out a protective ward on himself should he get a nun finger in his chest Then climbed down. You still breathing Old hag?

Ice

The old woman frowned when the arrow when flying at her. It hit her in her stomach. She frowned seeing blood coming from the wound. Though she felt no pain she still fell to her knees. She made a sound as if she was in pain. She looked up as she saw the young male coming out of the tree. She wondered if he attacked her on purpose. Well if he did he would find that she did not die that easy. " I'm hurt ..... but can breathe. " She told him. He breaths were rasping as she spoke. The closer he would get the more likely it would be that he would feel the feeling of death in the air.

Gawfy

Alder Jogged over to the woman and knelt down. The Fog seemed to Get darker the closer he got to her.Fuck, Listen hag Im gonna pull that out on three Alright? He then counted and pulled it out.Alright just keep breathing and you should be fine. He said as he reached to his shoulder to pull another Rune From his Deck, he then layed it on her wound which was spilling..... not human looking blood. Alright leave that paper on the hole on in your stomach and you should be fine. He said as he took a few steps back. What the fuck is a old woman wandering around at a time like this, You a forest witch or somthin He asked he put the bloody arrow back into his quiver.

Ice

She made sure not to let the man see her eyes. She wanted to keep up the kindly old woman demeanor. " I understand." She told him after he spoke. She gave a yelp as he pulled out the arrow.  Indeed her blood was as black as night. And it was downright deadly if any got  into someone bloodstream.  " I will don't worry." She said to him. Her raspy breaths still came the same as they had before. The way they always came out.

She watched him with interest as he put what looked like paper over her wound. Most magic effected her like it effected humans. But nothing cured the sickness she carried with her. " I think I owe you a thank you.   As for why I'm here it's simple. This is my home. I'm not a witch though. Just an old woman who lives in the woods." She told him . She was not going to tell this man what she was. There was no point on that just yet.

" Why are you here? " She asked softly. She figured that if he asked her something she could ask him the same question right back.

Gawfy

Im Trying to hunt he said as he crossed his arms. But why is an old woman Living in the woods presumably by herself? He asked again As he looked her over. "Seems she has been a while without bathing So she wasnt a new Addison she must have some way of braving the wilds"   Alder thought to himself

Ice

She nodded as he spoke. It seemed he wanted to know why she was here. She gave a soft shivering sigh as she thought a couple of seconds. She then gave a small smile. " I have lived in the woods a long time. It's where I was born was in the woods. I'm not good with crowds. " She explained. It was only a slight truth. She really didn't like crowds unless she wanted to kill entire villages. She really perfured to kill her victims one by one. It was more fun that way.

Gawfy

Alder Shook his head as he listened. Well if you where born here could you point me in the direction of Some wildlife? He asked

Ice

The woman kind of glanced up at the man when he asked his question. She then allowed him to get a good look at her dark soulless eyes. Eyes that had the look of pure evil to them. She then started to laugh. " My dear in this forest it is you who is the prey." She stated with a grin. The act was over. She was now going to hurt this odd man. Of course she was not afraid of him. Death always spared those like her.

Gawfy

Alder watched as looked up at him and made her comment. He stood there with a blank look on his face.His face came to life as he struck a retaliation So you are a witch! He exclaimed You know any magic by chance?  Seemingly careless of her Malicious intent, he then Grabbed one of his decks and started looking through it for a blank Talisman

Ice

Antalla was kind of confused when she saw his reaction. That was definitely very strange. He did not seem very afraid at all. She kind of stared at him for a few seconds. She had never had someone react like that at all. " Well you are partly right. I cast spells that cause sickness and death.  I'm not a witch though. I am a spirit" She stated to him. She was actually getting curious now. She wondered if this man could be used as a pawn rather then a victim.

Gawfy

Alder found a blank one. How much would you charge for lessons? He asked as he cracked a smile. If you are not interested in money i could teach you a trick of my own he said as Flashed a black piece of paper

Ice

Antalla blinked when he asked his question. He wanted her to teach him her magic? That was strange. However she could probably teach him if he wanted. After all it was not like he could hurt her with her own magic. And she might find a use for him in the meantime. " I won't charge you to teach you. It will be my pleasure." She said to him softly. Of course at his ending statement she only grinned. Other magic could be useful indeed. " What kind of trick?" She questioned now. She was actually kind of curious.

Gawfy

Alder grinned as she asked. im sure its a pain in the ass when people you are "Defending yourself"  against run out of your cast range. He Then pulled a Paper from one of his decks and stuck it on a arrow as the red rune glowed. Well watch this. He Then Fired it and Snapped his fingers as he said Vermilion Fire! The sky lit up as the arrow Exploded in flames. Remote casting. he said as he turned to her. I also got some motion sensing ones He then Flourished as he took out all of his cards and spit them up in between his fingers. Think you could use that?

Ice

Antalla was listening as the man was speaking now. Then as he demonstrated his magic she was indeed impressed. She then kind of smirked at him. Indeed she could use this man . He could prove to be a very valuable asset. Of course she would have to ensure that he would not try to kill her or something like that. Because if he tried she would have to go and kill him first . She didn't want to have to do that yet.

" thats very impressive. And yes indeed it could be very useful." She told him with a nod. " in order for me to teach you my spells ill need to be in my true form." She told him. She then slowly started to change . Long claws grew from fingers and long leathery wing came from her back. Lastly a long tail came from behind her with a blade on its tip.

She grinned a fang filled smile. She knew that she was scary in this form. But she figured he needed to see just what he was dealing with before they made any solid deals.

Gawfy

Alder Just watched with amazement He had never seen Any Spirits  before , he then reached out and grabbed one of her claws and Shook it. Name is Alder, Alder Coldren Pleasure to make you acquaintance He then let go of her claw. May i have the pleasure of knowing who will be instructing me?

Ice

She watched him as he looked at her. She got the feeling that he was not afraid of her. That was a good thing though she supposed. When he touched her she grinned a bit. If she so chose that could have been his time touching anyone. She could have given him some horrible desease . But she didn't do that . " It's nice to meet you too. My name is antalla. Just plain antalla. " She told him with a smile. Her tail wrapped around her leg as she spoke. " So what would you like to learn first?" She asked him now.

Gawfy

Hmmmm Alder said as he Put his finger on his chin. What type of magic are you adept in? He asked as he noticed her tail nearing his leg, He decided not to do anything. Im proficient in all schools of magic, Not a master by any means but with enough time i can learn whatever you throw at me  He said proudly