Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Where I go death will follow (Open)

Started by Ice, December 03, 2016, 01:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

Antalla noted how eagar he was to start learning. To her that was not really a bad thing. Though it was a bit new for her. Though really anyone who wanted to learn her magic struck her as strange. " first I need to know how good your focus is. Because if you lose your concentration with this magic you could end up causing a huge outbreak." She said to him. She was also getting out her spell book as she was speaking. She would need that in a moment.

Gawfy

Alder shook his head. I can be focused if you need me to be. He also noted her Wording with outbreak, She was evil and did enjoy killing, but she knew the dangers of overdoing it and he respected that.

Ice

Antalla nodded. She knew well that it was not wise to kill everyone around you. Some creatures were useful to her. And she did like having victims around to torture. " Well the first thing that I will show you is the one spell that will prevent you from getting any sickness you unleash. However I'll tell you that it makes you feel very strange at first. " She told him.

She then brought the book over to him. It was written in a very odd language. She held the book out to him.  " All you need to do is read this out loud if you can. It's the best way that this spell works." She passed and looked at him.

Gawfy

Alder nodded and took as she gave it to him. He then started peering at the old speak the book was written in.  He then spoke Iant knowledge forbidden e' seorsa tul a a' amin! He spoke as started to feel a migraine. He set the book down and took a seat. He was getting swirls and felt like vomiting, and ever so briefly lost his vision Is this supposed to happen? he said as his muscles felt like they were on fire

Ice

Antalla listened as he spoke the words. Then she noted that he started the effects of the spell. She had warned him that it made one feel bad. She watched him with interest. " I'm sorry. I didn't think about the effects being worse on humans." She told him. " I could help ease the side effects if you need me to" she told him now. She wasn't wanting him to get sick here.

Gawfy

Alder held out his hand in protest No its Fine. He did not want to appear weak in front of his teacher. Sweat was pouring down his face as he felt his muscles heat up. His vision started to return as he stood up. He looked up at antalla, as he did he now wore a completely different face. He looked determined Gritting his teeth as he regained balance. Its starting to get better. He said as he now was on two feet

Ice

Antalla watched the man as he spoke . It seemed that he was a resilent human. That was very good to note. " Okay that is very good. Anouther good thing is that you'll only have to cast this spell once. So now you'll never get sick . Unless you remove the spell." She told him with a slight grin. Of course she would tell him more once he got better. They would also need some targets soon. To test his magic out on.

Gawfy

He now had all of his balance back. Im ready for the next one. He said to antalla with newfound conviction in his voice.

Ice

Antalla was happy to know that he was better now. She picked up the book flipping through the pages. " This will summon the fog that brings for the spells. Be sure not to mess up on the words. Other wise you will have a whole new problem to deal with." She told him holding out the book to him as she pointed out the spell to him.

Gawfy

Alder took the spell book into his arms once again and the words came to him more clearly now. Oh hisie en' engwar   ar' hisie  en' gor tul a a' amin! He could feel his hairs stand up behind him. He could now see his fog come in. It was colorless unlike his mentors. I see, So the fog is the base of the spell, then you add the pestilence. He said as he turned to her

Ice

Antalla smiled as she watched him cast his spell. She was glad to see that he did not mess up. " yes thats exactly right. And it will darken as you get better with your magic.  The darker it is the stronger you are." She told him with a smile." Now are you ready to try and cast anouther spell.?" She asked him now.

Gawfy

With a wave of his hand Alder Dispelled the fog around him. Ready as ill ever be. He said to antalla with a smirk on his face.

(sorry about the wait)

Ice

(( It's alright I don't mind))

Antalla grinned now. Though there was one problem now. They needed a victim. " Well the only problem is that you need something to target. " She stated with a frown. She wondered how he felt about killing someone innocent himself. Though he did offer to get rid of pests as he called them.

Gawfy

We could wait Until someone else is foolish Enough to Wander into the woods or seek prey Ourselves He said to her. He Did not care if he had to kill innocent people to master this art. To him they where stepping stones nothing more and nothing less

Ice

She looked at alder when he made his statement. Now that was some commitment he had. Most would never go for hurting innocent people. But here she had someone who was willing to do that. That was very interesting to her. " Well if we go hunting for victims we will need to be careful to find one that's not in a huge crowd. If one person lives that's infected you will have a huge outbreak going on. And that would be bad cause there would not be anyone left to torment in the future." She told him. That was the reason she only killed a few here and there. She liked always having someone to kill latter.

Gawfy

Alder shook his head in agreement. Roger. He then walked out of the abode and waited on antalla.

Ice

Antalla made her way out of her home behind the man. She then whispered her transformation spell and turned back in to the old woman from before. " Then let's go" she told him with a smile.