Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

See What I do When I Get Bored???? FMA and Roy Lovers!!!!!!!

Started by Anonymous, February 11, 2006, 03:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

hehehehehehehehehehehe...........

What happens when you have a bored girl with an overactive imagination and a love for FMA and assassins????????????????????????

A mixture of the two thrown into a pretty little story.....................................

so here you go...............................

Poison: Find What You're Not Looking For......

You fumed with anger your brother’s hold on you just making matters worse. Why wouldn’t Al just let you hit the man? You glare at the man in uniform that walked front of you.

â€œEd….â€? Your brother asked tentatively. You look over at the amour that was all that was left of him.

“I’m fine Al, just let me go,â€? you say grudgingly casting another dirty look at the man. Al’s hold on you lessened and you shook free. As you did Riza came back from scouting her area…she gave you an encouraging smile as she went by whispering quickly a few words, “Don’t mind Roy, Ed. He’s a little tense.â€? She smiled at him again and walked quicker to catch up with Mustang and give her report.

You sigh and muttered something about stupid convicts…which is why you all were out here. Some one had got it in their head to runaway and no one had caught the fellow. So they sent you, Mustang, Riza, and Havoc. Al just came along because recently he had become more nervous away from you.

You reached this thought and stopped because something more important was happening. There was a scream up ahead; everyone started to run towards the sound fearing the worse.

The scene you come upon was both serious and funny. Havoc was hanging by his feet about 18 feet above ground. He had been screaming before but stopped now that he saw us.

Riza walked forward, “Havoc we will get you down just shut up.â€? Her eyes were so intent upon Havoc’s condition that she didn’t see the trip wires strung across her path. Roy moved to stop her but was too slow.

She turned at a weird sound and ducked down just in time to be spared from being speared. The speared instead hit a nearby tear. She stood and brushed herself off.

Something darted away from the shadows and went pass you hitting Riza just as there were more of the weird sounds. Riza hit the ground just as three more spears joined the other piercing the tree.

Riza didn’t have time to react to being pushed because as soon as she was safe the person jumped several feet away. Their gender and looks were unknown because of the black full-body suit and mask. Even their hair seemed to be covered.

Riza got up angry but then her anger turned to surprise as she realized what the person just did.

“Delay mechanism for people that survive the first one,â€? said a voice next to you making you jump. A boy of about 17 or 18 years was standing there. He flashed you a grin before walking forward. He was wearing all black much like the other but his face was not covered. He walked through the maze of trip wires without even looking down once.

He reached Havoc and stared at the man for a moment. He grinned then looked over at the other person. “Hey Poison…let him go will ya.â€?

The other nodded and walked over to a seemingly unimportant tree. She pulled at bark colored ropes until Havoc began to move up and down. Poison pulled out a knife and slit the rope in half. Havoc went speeding to the ground even as the boy started to swear.

The boy caught Havoc’s shirt using the force of him going down to flip Havoc onto his face. It might have hurt but it was better then snapping his neck. The boy turned to glare at Poison. “You could’ve killed him.â€?  Poison just shrugged in response.

He rolled his eyes and turned back to you bowing ever so slightly. “I’m sorry that you had to deal with that. We like our home well protected.â€?

Roy came forward seemingly finding his voice again. “I am Colonel Roy Mustang, she is Lt. Riza Hawkeye and the man on the ground is Havoc.â€? He seemed to have forgotten you were there so you stepped forward.

“I am Edward Elric and this is my brother Al Elric.â€?

Shaun grinned again, “So Fullmetal and Flame….what an honor.â€? A snort was heard from the girl who seemed to be keeping her distance.

Shaun ignored it and went on talking, “I am Shaun by the way…and that dear girl behind me is Janya ‘Poison’ Stone.â€?

Havoc pushed himself up dusting off his clothes. “You mean the same Janya and Shaun from the military…friends with Brett?â€?

Shaun grin white teeth flashing. “Yup Brett’s my dear brother…he should be along shortly…I take it you are a friend? Not many know of us.â€?

Roy smirked. “And not many should, Janya alone would have hundreds wishing her dead.â€? His voice was calm and collected but a slight hint of tension could be heard.

Janya walked forward her eyes seeming to spark with hidden anger. “Are you sure you’re not one of them Mustang?â€? she asked her voice daring him.
     Shaun looked at Janya questioningly but she just turned around and stalked away muttering something about needing more rope.  Shaun looked at Roy for a few moments, “I must talk to you. Why don’t you all spend the night… you won’t make it out of the forest before dark…and we can help you look for your convict in the morning.â€?

Your eyes narrowed. “How did you know that was why we are here?â€?

Shaun grinned again. “Because that is our job Fullmetal now come on.â€?

You all follow him through the woods for a little ways and come upon a mansion…in the middle of the woods!

â€œNice place.â€? Al says kindly.

Shaun smiles then nods. “Yes very nice my brother built it with my father.â€? He stepped through the door motioning you all to follow. “Hello?â€? He called out.

When he got no answer his eyes narrowed. He picked up a bucket of water by the door and motioned for you all to follow. “I can show you your rooms and then we can get dinner started.â€? He told you all before heading to a door across from the group. He pushed it open and looked in a small grin coming to his lips.

Shaun snuck forward and held the bucket up over a man who lay on the coach seemingly engrossed in his book. He seemed not to see Shaun.

As Shaun moved to pour the water the man sighed. “Shaun if you poor that on me you won’t live for another three seconds.â€? The man didn’t even look up.

â€œOh right Brett…if you say so.â€? Shaun moved the bucket even further as if testing.

Brett looked up from his book and smirked. Then his foot came out of nowhere and collides with the bucket. The bucket spun out of Shaun’s hands to land firmly on the boy’s head. Brett was just sitting on top of the couch still reading. He shuts the book and throws it on the coach. “So Havoc long time no see. Was it you that got stuck in the trap?â€?

Everyone stared at the man. Now that his face was clearer you could see him to be around Havoc’s age maybe older. He grinned pulling back his brown hair as he stared at them. Havoc rubbed the back of his neck. “Yeah that was me…just startled me a bit you know. Wasn’t expecting it.â€?

Brett grinned and jumped off the coach scanning the rest of his group and giving each person a slight nod. His eyes landed on Mustang last, “You’re here? And Janya didn’t try and kill you yet. Hmmm maybe I should cook dinner tonight…just so she doesn’t get any ideas.â€? Everyone looks at Roy and Brett confused. What were they talking about?

He turned to stare at his brother for a moment who was trying to get the bucket off his head. “Brother help me! Please! I can’t see!â€? came his frantic calls from inside the bucket.

Brett stared at him a moment. “Okay fine I’ll help you.â€? He rapped several times on the metal and you wince with sympathy. Shaun starts to swear and Brett just grins even more. He quickly draws a transmutation circle on the bucket and a glowing yellow light blinded the group for a moment. When it was gone Shaun’s head was free and Brett was holding a piece of metal.

You look at Brett surprised. “Is that how you know the military? Are you an alchemist for them?â€?

Brett grinned at Havoc then laughed. “Nope I just know a few people from past experiences. I am a part of the military just not one well-known.â€?

Shaun smirked as you looked at him clueless. Mustang sighed and Havoc just grinned.

Brett grinned again and shrugged. “We can talk about that later right now we should get dinner started.â€? He turned to his brother. “Can you grab another bucket of water seeing as you spilt this one.â€? Shaun muttered something under his breathe and Brett tilted his head slightly. “What was the Shaun?â€? there was a slight edge in his voice.

Shaun paled slightly then sighed. “I said I will get right to it brother.â€? He turned and walked out his face carrying a hopeless look.

Havoc laughed. “Still won’t go against you?â€? he asked.

Brett shook his head. “No he will just not with Janya not here. Come on lets go to the kitchen.â€? He grinned at Havoc again and led the way through another door. The next room was the dinning room although you could see the kitchen from a window at one side…both were huge. “Sit down wherever you want.â€? Brett told us as Shaun came through another door that led to the outside.

You all sit and relax as Brett goes inside the kitchen. You could still talk to him because the window had no glass. “So Brett you’re going to cook?â€? Shaun asked as he sat at the head of the table his head in his hands.

Brett grinned. “Yes I am.â€?

Shaun groaned. “We are all going to die my brother’s food is poisonous.â€?
     A well aimed spoon hit Shaun in the back of the head. “Owww…my head…â€? Shaun moaned as you all laughed.

A door opened then closed in the hallway…although closed wasn’t really the word for it…more like slammed. Shaun sighed and held his head as Janya walked in. She had her mask off now so you could see her face. Her greens eyes had darkened to almost black giving her the appearance of all black eyes. Her hair really was black though and it didn’t even seem to shine…just suck in all the light. She barely glanced at the table and made her way over to Shaun. “What’s wrong with you?’

Shaun sighed. “I got a headache.â€? Janya rolled her eyes and went into the kitchen. She came out moments later with a glass of tea. “Drink it.â€? Shaun shook his head and Janya’s lips became a thin line. “It wasn’t a suggestion.â€? She said a in a deadly tone. Shaun paled and drank all the tea…within seconds he was out cold.

You all started in surprise and Brett grinned. “Nice one.â€?

Janya turned to stare at him. “What are you doing?â€?

Brett smiled at her. “Making dinner what else.â€?

She glared at him. “No you are not. I make dinner…you’ll kill us all.â€?

Brett glared at her. “I think it would be better if you didn’t make it tonight.â€?

Janya’s eyes narrowed. “Really?â€? She pulled a gun out and pointed it at him. “I think I can handle it.â€? She smirked at Brett as he slow nodded and walked to the kitchen.

Brett sat down in a chair. “That was close…â€?

You stare at him. “She wouldn’t really shoot you would she?â€?

Shaun sighed but didn’t reply…instead a new voiced did. “Yes she would.â€? You turn and see a man standing there with a young girl by his side.

Shaun grins. “Hey Brendon…â€? He looks at the little girl, “Hey Melody…how are you?â€?

Melody giggled and came into the house. “I am fine. Where is Miss Stone?â€? she asked shyly. Brett grinned and pointed to the kitchen door. Melody ran to it only to have it open before she could do it herself. Janya stood there a small smile on her face.

Melody giggled again and held up a basket for Janya to see. “I found fresh flowers for you Miss Stone.â€? Janya bent down and took the basket. “Thank you Melody that was very sweet.â€? She brushed Melody’s cheek lightly with a finger making the young girl giggle. “You wouldn’t really shoot Brett would you?â€?

Janya laughed. “No I wouldn’t.â€? Melody smiled and hugged Janya. Then she ran to the door and stood by Brendon.

Brett grinned and Brendon looked at us. “So you from the military.â€? He said matter-of-factly.

You all nodded and he looked at Janya. “Sympathy for them. Be nice and don’t hurt them Janya.â€? Janya just smirked as everyone else but Roy and Brett looked on confused.

Melody tugged Brendon’s arm. “Brother we have got to go. Mommy will be worried.â€?
   Brendon looked down at her. “You are right. Bye and nice meeting you all.â€?

Melody grinned and ran over to Roy. “It’s nice to see you here again Mr. Mustang.â€? She grinned as he looked startled and then turned and ran outside. Brendon hides a smile as he turned and walked away. “Bye you guys.â€? He called over his shoulder.

Janya smiled as they left then turned and walked into the kitchen to finish dinner.

You look over at Brett. “Is there two Janya’s because she acts way different?â€?

Brett grinned. “Sometimes I wonder if there isn’t two of them but no there is only one. Usually she is like that but sometimes she gets mean or irritated like earlier.â€? Brett shrugged purposely not looking at Roy. “Personally she will be nice from now on I think.â€?

Havoc look from Brett to Roy. “And what is this deal about Janya wanting to kill Mustang?â€? Brett looked at Mustang as the man sighed.

I disclaim all characters except for Shaun, Brett, Melody, Brendon, and Poison.....those people are of my own making.........