Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Jolly Sailor Bold [KingTyrant]

Started by AevumEternity, February 17, 2017, 09:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AevumEternity

The young woman smiled as she drew close, merely standing mere inches from him as she gazed at him with bright eyes,"... You are leaking life from your shoulder. I would say I can help with that." cherry lips curling up like a bow, blue eyes glittering like the stars off a coastal cove's water- the young woman rests her hands against his chest, smiling as she sang sweetly," Or I could leave you. Never to see you again?" despite the question seeming genuine, the incessant pull of whatever terrible power she held seemed to point him toward an obvious answer, not to mention make his knees weak enough to bend with the contact of her gentle touch.

Quirking a raven brow at him, she tilts her head,"... But I love you, I would hate to see you go so soon, Decimus.

KingTyrant

Decimus felt that familiar tingle of whatever powers she possessed almost as soon as her hands were placed on his chest. Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes, fists clenched as he tried to resist the pull. She did have the right idea. He had a severe wound as of currently, and naturally, taking care of that was the best scenario. He looked at her sternly as she mentioned him leaving, knowing exactly what game she was playing.

But he just didn't have the strength left to keep fighting her intoxicating pull. Shaking his head, he sighed. "No... I'm not going anywhere. Not yet. Can we just get this wound cleaned up? It's killing me..." He requested, reaching up to put pressure on his shoulder again. When she mentioned her loving him, his defiance only grew. No... She didn't love him. This was a manipulation game and he knew it. "No... You don't." He spat aggressively, looking off to one side.

His face reflected anger, but there was something deeper... Something that a woman of her nature could certainly pick at. A man like him, a mutt... A trained killer with a heart of stone... What being could love such a man? It was all a sick, twisted lie.

AevumEternity

Nodding gently, her hands slid down his chest, lingering at his belt for a moment before taking his hand. Her hand compared to his was like a porcelain doll's so delicate, so easy to break as it glowed with lovely light, a harsh contrast to his quite literal olive skin tone. She lead him from the cell, looking back at him with a small, warm smile," I do, I love everyone," she sings softly as she leads him into the upper decks- many crewmembers, male and female alike looking at him with hateful envy before continuing about their tasks.

" But I love you a little more then the others-" her sweet voice seemed barely inaudible as she spoke those words, or maybe it had just been his imagination saying such sweet things? Nonetheless, she looked back at him with a loving smile, they passed several rooms with cargo of the finest types, until they reached what seemed to be a medical bay of sorts- infinitely nice for a ship-

KingTyrant

Decimus watched her hands as they slid down his chest, shivering ever-so-slightly at her gentle touch. His face remained unmoved, however, not cracking as much as a smile as she rested her hand in his. He did, however brush the back of her hand with his thumb, suddenly realizing how small and fragile her hands really were. Another thing to note was her skin, so soft and unblemished, the tye of skin that every woman would die for.

He allowed her to lead him up onto the upper decks, looking between the jealous faces of the other crew members. If he was to be honest, every pair of eyes that landed on his face made his skin crawl. Everyone on this ship now knew the true face of Komiddy, an infamous assassin wanted in almost every province in Le'raana. As she spoke of loving him slightly more than the others, he made no reply. He simply grumbled, shaking his head as they entered the medical bay.

He looked around, impressed at how nice the room looked. In fact, every cargo bay they passed seemed neatly organized and sparkly-clean, as opposed to the broadsider he stowed away on to start his mission. Whereas that ship was filthy, rusted and cluttered, this one was pristine. Perhaps the crew of the turtleship kept this ship in such fine condition simply to please Qi? Assuming not everything she did was an act, pleasing her wasn't all that hard, from the looks of it.

"If you don't mind me asking, where's this fleet docking next?" He asked her, removing his uncomfortable potato-sack top and tossing it to the side, revealing his muscular torso, as well as a bandaged shoulder, underneath the field dressings resting an open wound which hadn't been properly treated.

AevumEternity

Briefly her hands rested over her mouth as she observed himstripping his shirt, obviously enjoying the show with a wonderfully imp-ish smile and soft giggle as she leads him to a neatly pressed cot. As he asks his question though, the young woman's smile fades to a worried half-smile, the likes of which would cause most to frown and ask 'what's wrong, dearest?' Due to the angelic creature's quite suffocatingly pleasant aura," Well, my love, I can't tell you that yet," she sings gently as she moves to a nearby cabinet, opening the doors wide after unlatching it to show a large assortment of jars filled with a massive assortment of herbs and bandages. Idly running her fingers along the labels 'Ginger', 'Ginseng', 'Dried Gullifish', 'Hoelen', 'Mahuang' one would wonder if she was planning to cook him or heal him. Nonetheless, she brought down several jars, taking their contents before placing them in a small stone bowl- after seeming satisfied with the ingredients, she began to grind the herbs into a thick paste, looking up at him.

" You see, you might try and contact your people, and based on how much cargo you cost me, my dearest-" she tsks her tongue, the very gesture seeming to try and convince him to kowtow and vow to repay every last cent, she continued,"- I do not want to see my loves harmed, nor my loyal clients disappointed, my love."

KingTyrant

He grumbled and rolled his eyes at her reaction to his body, sitting on the edge of the cot. He narrowed his eyes as she refused to answer his question, fists clenching slightly. He forced himself to calm down, sighing softly. He examined the herbs in the cabinet, a brow raising at the strange choices. How exactly was ginger supposed to help people? Hell if he knew... He was no healer.

He slowly shook his head at her reasoning for not letting him know their destination. "I have no people. I have advisors, and they're not trained to fight anyone. None of your boy toys are in any more danger with them around than they are with me." He tried explaining. Still... When it came to her lost cargo, he had nothing to say. He had fired that round which set the broadsider aflame, and it was only fitting that he was being punished.

He was just now being reminded that just because he was Qi's current favorite, it didn't mean he wasn't a prisoner. But how exactly could he repay for what had been lost? Well... Maybe something would come up. After all, a man of his talents definitely could be useful to a band of glorified pirates.

AevumEternity

After idly crushing the paste, the young woman sidles up to him, comfortably deciding to straddle his lap as she pushed him onto his back- after all it totally wasn't a seductive position. Just one for- uh- science! If that could be applied at all in this situation. Gently trailing her hands up his stomach, over his chest appreciatively, Qi presses lightly upon the wound, as if to test if any fragments had been left behind or perhaps infection had settled in.

" Either way, dearest Love, you owe me" she hums idly as she leans over him, smiling with seductive cat-like smile as her skin glowed gently," I like damages to be repaid in full. So I hope you'll be willing to stay with me long enough to fulfill that obligation~"

KingTyrant

Decimus watched with wide eyes as she quite seductively straddled him. Looking off to one side as a means of ignoring the situation, he winced as she prodded his wound, grunting in pain every once in awhile. The arrow must've gone rather deep, as he felt much more pain internally rather than externally. It was as if the arrow literally splintered some bones. He sure hoped not...

"It's not like I can go anywhere in the middle of the ocean anyhow... Especially without my equipment." He told her. Her, in this position on his lap, gave him both the time and the opportunity to check out her... Assets. All of his fighting against her supernatural pull aside, she definitely wasn't hard on the eyes. It wasn't just her flawless, smooth ivory skin. It was everything. Curves in all the right areas, bedroom eyes... If he didn't distrust this woman so much, he'd have his way with her. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

AevumEternity

Pursing cherry lips with a small frown, she sighs," Either way, you're not going any where- especially with that arrowhead in your shoulder" Qi sings lightly as she leans down, resting one arm over his chest as if to pin him down before chiding," Now lie still, or I may mess up."

Leaning downward, her heated, minty breath brushed past his ear, like a balloon being filled with air, her words seemed to bounce about his skull and num his mind like the heaviest of Matron's Root whiskey. As she spoke the sweet nothings that would turn his nerves to mush, her fingers idly dug into his flesh through the wound, searching idly for that arrowhead.

If most people within a ten foot proximity of the woman didn't immediately fall under her spell, the scene would be considered quite disturbing. Blood flowing freely about her slender fingers as she lay over him like the tenderest of lovers- whispering sweet nothings as flesh squelched eerily.

KingTyrant

Decimus closed his eyes, her breath in itself enough to make him lightheaded. It was as if her breath, her words, were like a powerful drug that turned his brain to mush. Still, that drug was not nearly strong enough to keep the pain of her digging through his wound at bay. He almost punched her in the face as soon as she began, shouting out in agony.

Gripping the cot so hard that his knuckles went pale, his lips curled, the noise making it very hard to ignore what was happening. "You think you could hurry this shit up!?" He snarled at her, not daring to move in fear that the arrowhead would shift around. Decimus was a man who could withstand pain, as men in his line of work somewhat had to. Still, with a steel arrowhead imbedded in his bone, and some psychotic woman digging through his flesh to get to it, it was difficult not to seem like a baby.

AevumEternity

" I think you deserve this a little, after all, you did try to kill me," her voice floats through his foggy mind with the images of infinite pleasure of all sorts- from carnal desire to greedy sloth. Everything for a 'fulfilling' life, flashing before his eyes before the woman makes a small 'ah' sound- infinitely provocative in its lilting sound. In a moment her fingers left his wound, clutching the arrowhead between her fore and middle finger as she sat up proudly- beaming down at him.

" Now doesn't that feel better?"

KingTyrant

Decimus paused at her words, his grip on the cot loosening as another 'dosage' made its way into his brain. As long as her voice remained in his head, the pain seemed somewhat numb. Especially with the pleasantries he saw before him, all which passed by too fast to truly revel in. Before he knew it, the pressure he felt in his shoulder left, his eyes opening to see a bloody arrowhead between her thumb and index finger.

Sighing in relief as the intense pain suddenly ceased, he reached up to massage his shoulder, which merely throbbed at this point. "I suppose you want me to thank you, or something?" He grumbled, noticing how much more he had begun to bleed after she went digging through his wound. Putting pressure against it, he huffed. "You got a needle? Thread?" He asked. Suddenly, he shot a glare at her. "I'm sewing myself up!" He didn't want to give her any fancy ideas.

He thought over the little visions she gave him. One in particular stood out above the rest...  A crowd, cheering his name... Commemorating him for change. The end of tyranny that he alone stopped. A fantasy, if there ever was one... A concept like corrupt rulers was one that couldn't simply end. Besides, no sane individual would cheer an assassin. Wanted in every province? A symbol of fear? Sure, he didn't ride on a horse and he certainly didn't wear shining armor, but even peasants were more admirable than someone of his description.

Perhaps he deserved this... At the whim of a seductress, on a fleet of ships isolated from civilization... Wait, was this supposed to be a punishment, or a gift? Well, judging from the pain he just experienced and his prisoner status, it was most certainly a punishment. A tame one, at least.

AevumEternity

Qi idly rolled off of him, laying beside him with her legs splayed rather playfully and suggestively as she points with her slender foot toward the cabinet," Needle and thread, go right ahead~" singing the rhyme as she idly lay against the cot, gazing at him with a smile.

" So thats your dream, hm? What a nice dream- it is much more lovely then so many others'" she comments idly, rolling onto her stomach, causing the fabric to cling to her form as she rested her cheek upon her arms, flicking the arrowhead away to God knows where. Black, inky hair spilling over her slender shoulders- had she seen his vision?

KingTyrant

Decimus gave a nod to her, unable to hold back a smirk at her little rhyme. He walked to the cabinet, looking over his shoulder at her current suggestive pose. Did she just try to look as sexual as possible, or was it just by accident? It only took a moment or two of searching to find the thread and needle, taking both, as well as a roll of fresh gauss.

Coming back, he stopped in his tracks as soon as she mentioned his vision. He narrowed his eyes at her, at first wanting to know what she had seen. However, knowing her, she probably had that ability and he was just blissfully unaware. Shaking his head, he chose not to dwell on it as he returned to the cot. Sitting on the very edge, he ran the thread through the needle before beginning.

For a short period of time, the two sat in silence, Decimus continuously lunging the needle into his orcish flesh. Other than a small wince with every prick, he rarely made noise. Just as he was finishing up, he gave a sigh. "My father was a philosopher, of sorts... A political activist. You see... I grew up in Connlaoth. The bastards in power there make the worst of demons look like half-decent creatures." He didn't know why he was deciding to bring up his past to her, of all people... But if she had truly seen his vision, why hide it? Or maybe her intoxicating aura was just getting to his head...

"My old man knew it better than anyone else... The dukes, the barons, the king, queen... They hated magic because of the power it held. The influence it brought. The culture that it could jumpstart... Magic was something that could inspire change. They didn't want that. A shift in the tides meant that someone could question their iron fist of authority... It was disgusting." He grumbled, wrapping his shoulder.

"When my old man died... I vowed to carry on his teachings. Rulers are corrupt. They're bad men who hunger for gold and power. Put a crown on a street urchin's head, he thinks he's a god." Once he had finished dressing the wound, he laid back down on the cot, staring towards the ceiling. "I find that petty protests and speeches aren't enough to enact change. Sometimes, you need a more permanent solution. Something to teach the rats that they're just as mortal as the rest of us. What better than a dagger to the throat? A bullet to the head? I can be that guy."

He honestly felt better to explain himself to someone... even if they just gave the illusion of caring. it felt good to speak. It felt good to not have to feel like his mouth was sewn 24/7, living in secrecy. Maybe it was because he had nothing more to lose. He was imprisoned, unmasked for all to see. What could he benefit from bottling up his past and secrets at this point?

AevumEternity

She folded her hands over her breast as he spoke, interlacing her delicate fingers as she gazes at him with those haunting blue eyes. It seemed as if she was drinking every word in and as he finished, she slowly tilted her head to one side, raven locks spilling over her forehead as she sang.

" Sometimes killing the bad man on the throne makes room for a worse one," tilting a gently sloping eyebrow at him, she reaches out, offering him her hand," So do you want a society utterly without leaders? Even animals cannot survive without a clear dominant figure, so what you wish is anarchy." slowly she sat up, gazing at him with a tiny smile curling those perfect lips as she rests her hand on his thigh, slowly sliding up his form as she gazes up at him.

" What have they told you to say I am a corrupt leader, hm?"

KingTyrant

He gazed at her hand, hesitant to grasp it. Sighing softly, he took it, making sure to be gentle, as her hand looked so fragile that he feared his massive hand in comparison would be enough to break it. "I don't wish to do away with rulers... I wish to do away with bad men. A common criminal and a corrupt king are one in the same, except one hurts a few, while the other hurts all. I'm no anarchist." He tried getting through to her.

He brushed her soft, delicate hand with a thumb, thinking about her next question long and hard. It seemed like he knew before, but ever since he arrived, being lulled into her hypnotic trap and being imprisoned on her turtleship, he seemed to forget. Maybe that was the answer to her question... Her siren-like abilities, used to brainwash men so blissfully to abide by her every whim... But just from looking at her, he didn't really know.

She was gorgeous, and gave off such an innocent, pitiful aura. He'd assumed she was acting. She was a talented actress who used her talents for all the wrong purposes... But was she really? The longer he stayed with her, the more genuine she seemed. Or was that just her poison slowly rotting his brain? Unable to give her a proper answer, he said the only thing he really could.

"You're... A strange woman... I look at you, and I just can't seem to wrap my head around who you really are." He looked into her eyes, his own narrowing slightly. "I thought I was unmovable... You made me drop that dagger, and now I'm a captive... You could've had me killed, like so many others have said you've done with men like me... But I'm alive... And you seem so interested in me..." At that moment, his voice took a turn from its usual serious, angry-sounding tone, adopting one of confusion instead.

This assassin, who had killed so many and mentally dissected so many unfortunate victims, just couldn't find out what made her tick. It pissed him off... He wanted to ring her neck out like a rag! But at the same time... She interested him almost as much as he interested her. Her mystery, her strange mannerisms, it was almost mesmerizing. Was he...? No... There was no way.

... Was this some kind of deep affection for her? Taking another few seconds to stare into her eyes, he huffed. "You interest me too... For all the wrong reasons."

AevumEternity

She drew his hand toward her lips, lightly pressing her soft mouth to his massive knuckles that could easily break her in half with a single swipe. Alas, she smiled up at him, uttering a small giggle," 'All the wrong reasons'?" she echoes in mock hurt, reaching up with her other hand to lightly trace her perfectly almost-shaped nails against his broad jawline.

" How is it wrong if it catches you so enticingly? Besides-" her fingers trace a small spiral on his cheek, causing her to stand slightly on her toes to do so,"- you've been difficult to handle. I love it- the challenge is new." her lovely, lilting song was as hypnotic as ever.

Perhaps he noticed how she utterly avoided touching all others. Perhaps if he were in his right mind he would realize the closer in proximity an individual was to her, the more powerful the effect of the aura. Perhaps he would realize each butterfly touch was insurance that he would not suddenly turn. Perhaps he would realize, in fact, that she was dragging him further into the abyss- to the same level as the rest of her lackeys. This was... Alas, if only he was in his right mind.

KingTyrant

As she touched him, Decimus' mind seemed to fog over, almost to a catatonic state. His eyes seemed to gaze into hers infinitely, as if he was staring into a vast ocean. He was slowly ulled towards her face, tilting his head ever so slightly as if he was ready to recreate the events of their first meeting. Just as it seemed like they were ready to embrace in yet another passionate kiss...

"It's gonna take more than touching my face, ching-chong." He said, his words full of venom. His numb, zoned-out expression turned to an evil smirk. In a cruel turn of events, the woman so used to luring men into a false sense of security was getting a taste of her own medicine. And it was a foul-tasting medicine, indeed. Sitting up, he hopped over her, off of the cot and onto the floor.

"I'm gonna take a look around the ship... I'm getting bored just laying around." He murmured, getting ready to take his leave. Not before giving her exposed rear a rather disrespectful smack. Had anyone in her crew ever done anything like that? And if so, how long did they live afterwards? He had to admit... It felt good not only to disrespect her authority, but also to somewhat beat her at her own game.

He did find it pretty difficult not to kiss her, though. Her aura was strong. Luckily, thus far, he seemed a tad stronger. Knowing that little fact was probably enough to have the Red Tiger pulling her hair out in frustration was... Well, pure bliss. Almost as blissful as being around the woman herself.

AevumEternity

(You cheeky lil dickwaffle xDDDD)

Qi squeaks as her hindquarters are struck, turning around to flash him a glare thiugh it doesn't last long on her flushed features. She broke into soft laughter, slapping her hands over her mouth as she brought her slender legs to her chest, giggling. That had shocked her, scared her a little- but was infinitely pleasant. After all, no one dared slap her ass unless they wanted to be promptly ripped apart by her zombie-like followers. He was lucky they had all but been alone.

Oh- this was so infuriatingly fun!

As he strode through the ship, he received the now usual envious glares- but one could see most of these people were here of their free will. Perhaps so indoctrinated they had become that it almost felt like they were making their own choices... How quaint. How pathetic.

KingTyrant

Decimus ignored the malicious looks, walking through the maze of hallways and corridors within the enclosed turtleship, eventually ending up at the bow of the ship itself. He squinted at the intense sunlight, which beat down on his head from high above. He put a hand up to shield his eyes as he examined the sky. Barely a cloud in sight. A nice day. A hot day, too.

Looking down towards the horizon, he noticed something other than water. A far-stretching landmass directly ahead, with a massive port lining the coast. Docks stretched out towards the sea, fishing boats and such attached here and there by thick, sturdy ropes. "Whats wrong, orc?" A voice asked him. He turned sharply, seeing one of the crew members behind him, arms crossed. He looked more decorated than the other crew due to his attire, as well as his neatly-groomed, greying beard and hair. "Never seen Serendipity's coast before?" The man raised a brow.

This man looked just about as pissed off at him as any other onboard, just from his piercing eyes drilling holes in his very soul. Still, there was an aura of professionalism about this man. As if he was much more civilized than his contemporaries. "No... I don't get to this side of the province very often." Decimus answered bluntly. "May I ask who you are?" He raised a brow. The man just took a deep breath of the ocean air, walking to the very edge of the deck with his hands behind his back. "You're looking at the catain of this vessel."

Decimus blinked at him for a long time. He wasn't expecting to see a man such as the captain of Qi's turtleship out on the bow for a breath of fresh air, rather than... Well, piloting the ship. He supposed even men like him needed to leave their post for a moment. "We're making a stop... Here?" The assassin broke the silence, a bit caught off guard at the strange choice of destination. "There's barely any commerce regulation from the king on the coast... This place is full of thugs and crime lords."

The captain chuckled slightly, looking over at Decimus. "Yeah. And? We have a buyer we're meeting here for quite the profit. He pays, we peddle our wears here. The legitimacy of our clients means nothing to us." He explained. Decimus clinched his fists slightly. "You could be selling to a crook. Running right into a trap. Youre putting the Red Tiger in danger." He growled. The captain laughed harder. "Oh, what a card! The man who tried putting a bullet in the fair lady's skull, trying to tell me about putting her in danger!" He had a fair point... Still, this place gave off awful vibes.

The captain, turning him with a rough hand on his shoulder, glared into his eyes. "Listen well, orc... You be a good boy and go back to your cell. Go occupy your time in some way. But dammit, stay out of our way!" He snarled, pushing him back. Decimus stumbled, nose curling in anger at him, but he remained calm, against his better judgement.

Tags: