Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Jolly Sailor Bold [KingTyrant]

Started by AevumEternity, February 17, 2017, 09:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AevumEternity

As if on queue, or always on queue as she always seemed to be, a gentle song lilted from the lower decks," O Captain~ My Captain~" the voice as sweet as sugar and honey, smoother then fresh cream and silk- all the metaphors you could stick into that sentence, just do it because that's how beautiful those four words sounded.

Emerging from the darkness of the lower decks, Qi approached the railing of the turtleship, sea breeze pushing back inky black hair as she leaned over slightly, closing her eyes as the glow upon her skin seemed to intensify. Clearly she was quite happy despite Decimus' shenanigans. Taking a moment to breath in the salted air, she turns toward the Captain and Decimus- offering a gentle smile," I do hope you two are getting along?" she croons, approaching in smooth steps to wrap her arms about the captain's waist, pressing her lips to his cheek rather unabashedly.

" After all, you two are more alike then you may know- maybe you should try and make a friend, my dearest, most treasured Captain~?"

KingTyrant

The captain seemed to immediately calm himself at her voice, looking towards her with a smile as she wrapped her arms around him. He looked back towards Decimus with a glare, mouthing obscenities towards him. Well... Perhaps Qi wasn't wrong. This man and him might've had something in common after all, as he seemed to have a rather high tolerance to her poison. Leaning in close to the captain's face, Decimus pointed threateningly.

"This little trade will go south real quick. You're gonna get a taste of that by peddling to shady people. And when that happens, I'm out of here." He said through gritted teeth. The captain scoffed. "Sure... You go ahead and try... No man can escape the lady, and you know it." The captain looked down at Qi, giving a charming wink before planting a gentle kiss on the top of her head. He shoved past Decimus, reentering the ship as the assassin gave a snarl.

For the next hour or so, the fleet was busy getting docked, men loading crates of precious wears onto the docks before a group of men in rusty iron armor. Clearly, they weren't the king's troops at all. The captain eventually made his way down as well, the leader of the men, a tall, fat man with a flowing, red beard meeting him. Decimus watched all of this from the bow, huffing as he waited for things to go south. "How often do you get out here? Aren't you worried?" He asked Qi, looking over at her with a raised brow.

AevumEternity

" Well- we frequent this dock enough to be known quite well-" she pauses before giggling musically, sliding over to hug his arm, pressing her lips to his shoulder," Oh? Are you worried about me, my assassin? You shouldn't be- both my lovers and myself are quite adept at handling danger," tilting her head, she looks up at him adoringly, almost like one would look upon their soulmate with asbolute warmth.

" Besides- I love you, and you love me- so nothing can harm us, Decimus.

" Come with me-" she chirps, suddenly pulling him along before ensuring he would follow of his own accord, skipping down the ramp lightly as she waved to the red bearded man," Yygdran! Your beard looks as flawless as ever, my big, beautiful man!" Her robes billowed slightly behind her with the ocean breeze, inky locks flashing like a thousand fish tails moving in gorgeous cohesion.

KingTyrant

He wanted to vomit at those words... All this, 'I love you' nonsense was starting to get tiring. No... It had been tiring. But this woman's toxic aura made it hard to simply stay away from her like he probably should've been doing this whole time. Still... There weren't many places he could avoid her. The ship was only so big. "Where are we going?" Decimus growled, eyes narrowed at her. The last place he needed to be was up front and center. It was like she was painting a giant bullseye on his forehead.

As they went along, he kept his stern gaze locked on the leader of the sketchy-looking men. Still lined up, all in proper, guard-like stances beside the man, the crew of Qi's fleet loaded various crates of goods in front of them, which two or three of the red-bearded fellow's goons checked thoroughly for quality. Perhaps Qi was right... They had made many stops here, according to her, so they should've been fine... Right?

Still, there was a feeling that creeped in the back of his mind... They were in the most lawless, unregulated part of Serendipity. It wouldn't take much at all for things to go wrong. A fleet full of valuable goods, in the middle of pirates, crime lords, and other various scum? The red, flashing warning signs were all there. Decimus tried to look calm before these men, taking slow, gentle breaths as he stayed beside Qi in silence.

The man with the red beard let a huge, half-toothless grin spread across his face at the sight of her, walking up with his arms raised. "The Red Tiger herself! I was worried I wouldn't get to see you today, my dear!" He chuckled, which turned into a slight cough. Taking to one knee, he took her hand, kissing her wrist gently. "It's always a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." He said, grinning up at her. His eyes then shifted from her to Decimus, his grin being replaced with an ugly frown.

He stood slowly, barely able to get to his feet without struggling. From there, he dusted off his clothes, looking Decimus up and down with the same disgust he had displayed with his frown. "I see you have a new member of your little family... Care to introduce me?" He asked her. Decimus glanced from him to her, still silent.

AevumEternity

Turning lightly upon her heel, her bright blue eyes flickering over Decimus proudly, appreciatively- as if looking over a prized horse," This is simply my lover, he no longer has a name since he became mine," she sings softly, perhaps there was... Some threatening undertone or perhaps those qords in and of themselves seemed the final hammer that nailed his chains firmly to her. But that sweet, honey-sweet smile melted all the terrible coldness to her demeanour away almost instantaneously and she moved easily over to Decimus, hugging his arm close as she beams at her counterpart.

" Tell me, Yygdran, do you have my money?

KingTyrant

Decimus could easily sense the threat of those words to his individuality. To his dignity and freedom. He opened his mouth to correct her, and state his name to the red-bearded fellow, but no sound came out. He was kept quiet by her aura, which flooded his senses and kept him obedient to her notion that he had no name. He was simply her lover. He couldn't fathom it... Had he truly given up on trying to fight her influence?

As she asked for an apparent debt the man owed her, his big smile he gave her with every word died, being replaced with a frown of realization. "Ah... Yes... Your gold, my lady." He snapped at one of his men, who then raced up the shore towards a nearby caravan and began shuffling through some of the horse's saddlebags. "I... Haven't forgotten the money I owe for the last trip you made here... I assure you." Yygdran said, just as the man he sent away returned.

"We have 200 gold pieces, sir... that will only cover around half." He explained, Yygdran grunting in frustration. "Are you sure? Did you check thoroughly, boy?" He asked. The man nodded nervously. Decimus watched as Qi's own men began unsheathing their own curved swords and twirled their lethal spears threateningly, snickering slightly at Yygdran's mistake and grinning sadistically. Decimus felt the need to place his hand on Qi's shoulder, tugging her back a bit in fear that a fight would break out any second.

He then remembered that whatever happened here was her call. If there was to be a skirmish, only she could order it. In his delusions and brainwashing by the Red Tiger, he seemed to lose his grasp on reality. He forgot how dangerous she was. He forgot that she was a leader. A deceiver. As of now, his mind was tricking him into believing that she was a sweet, innocent angel, as all these other fools had seen her.

AevumEternity

" Oh Yygdran-" that silken, honey-and-milk song was now sickening, something far too sweet to choke down. As she spoke, she pressed herself against Decimus, as if sensing his desire to shield her and allowing him the smallest of pleasures in doing so. Her dearest meatshield.

"- You know what this means, don't you? Oh Yygdran-" she clucked her tongue, akin to a mother scolding a child,"- Raise your hand. I would empty whatever you have in that pocket of yours as well, as it will be harder to reach after this." Extending a delicate hand for the big red-haired man's paw, she smiled and tilted her head, the gentle black locks flowing over her shoulders like black water.

KingTyrant

Yygdran looked between her and Decimus, certain now that there was no way out. Or, at least that's how things seemed. He sighed, reaching into his satchel for his coin purse. A frown of defeat remained on his face as he did, but there was something else there... Something that struck Decimus as odd. Then, his suspicions came true. With a grin overtaking his original frown, Yygdran did not draw a coin purse from his satchel, but a dagger, which he held up to Qi threateningly.

Decimus was confused... Even in his dazed state, he knew good and well that no man could resist her aura... So how was he doing it? His eyes trailed to the man's hand. Sitting on his finger was a ring, made of silver and decorated with what looked to be glass beads. "Negating ring..." Those were the only words Decimus uttered. At this point, amidst the confusion, Yygdran's men all had their own weapons ready, prepared to fight Qi's henchman, and they weren't taking prisoners. Each had their own rings as well, upon closer inspection.

"Right you are! I thought you were too dumb to talk... But now that I've heard your voice, you seem rather smart!" He said mockingly, Decimus' nose wrinkled angrily. Qi's men, coming back to reality after the shock, readied themselves for a clash, the two sides looking as if they'd collide any second. "I'm very sorry, my lady... But I'm afraid my gold is much too valuable to be robbed by slanty-eyed little weasels like you!" He growled at her.

Yygdran took a moment before continuing, glaring at every one of her men before returning his gaze to her. Decimus stood slightly in front of her defensively, Yygdran scoffing and shaking his head. "I've been waiting for you to arrive... You and your insane prices have left me a near bankrupt man! Not anymore... I'm turning the tables today. Once your men are good and slaughtered, I'll take your wears and leave your fleet to burn!" He growled.

Angling his dagger just right, he raised it above his head to drive the blade into her heart. Decimus thought fast, ducking and grabbing a handful of sand. Standing, he tossed the sand upwards, the grains flying into Yygdran's eyes. He yowled in pain, dropping the dagger and grabbing at his face. It was this which prompted the two sides to clash, steel against steel ringing and echoing all around as Decimus suddenly grabbed Qi by the waist, hoisting her up onto a shoulder as he ran back for the turtleship.

It was as if the attack was enough to remove him from his brainwashing. For the most part, at least. Her aura kept him inclined to protect her, but he could now function enough to focus on one thing: finding his gear. Entering the ship, he slammed and locked the door behind him, hoping her crew could hold off their attackers long enough for him to at least locate his pepperboxes, if nothing else. "Where are my things being stored!?" He asked her aggressively.

AevumEternity

It all happened so quickly, that the young woman could barely register what happened before she was wrenched into the turtleship. She felt himself being tucked against his broad olive chest and briefly allowed herself to nestle closer, closing her eyes. She really did not care about violence, as it rarely touched her- so she briefly allowed herself to nestle closer, pressing her lips against Decimus' sternum, her hand curling upon a pectoral before suddenly being wrenched free of this little fantasy- lips leaving a warm patch just through his shirt as her electric blue eyes widen in shock as he speaks roughly.

She took a moment to gaze at him, something about the primal fury made her smile- reaching out to xup his face in her hands as she sings quietly to him, archinbg a slender eyebrow," If I tell you, you may turn on me, my pet," turning elegantly upon the ball of one small foot, she begins to stride off down the hallway idly, hips swaying- idly snapping her fan out to the side and churning the air delicately," I would have liked to keep you for longer before giving you any toys, But I suppose there is no choice... I suppose I could always barrage the city but I am not equipped for war yet," she seemed very relaxed about all this...

KingTyrant

Decimus bared his teeth at her, looking back at the doors of the ship, which caved inwards over and over as Yygdran's men slammed against it, trying to get in. Clearly, Qi's men outside had been beaten, and soon, they'd be next. Decimus growled, rushing to her and taking her by the shoulder, turning her around. "This is the last time I'll ask... Where is my gear!? My guns, my daggers, everything!"

He looked back at the door, knowing it wouldn't hold for long. "C'mon..." He snarled, a hand holding her shoulder tightly as he took them to the infirmary from before, locking them up in there. He din't have to protect her... But he was planning on it. Mainly because protecting her would probably ensure his release, or at least a promotion from prisoner status.

"Look... I know you don't give a damn about them, or me, but do it for yourself. These bastards are planning on killing you and destroying your life's work. Will you let me fight to save your ass, or are you just going to die willingly?" He asked, at first close to the door so he could listen to whether they had busted in yet or not. He looked over his shoulder at her for a moment, huffing impatiently. He looked around, finding a nearby scalpel and holding it defensively at his side. If she wouldn't tell him where his things were, he'd fight them off with whatever he could find in this room.

Tags: