Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Within the Snow

Started by WallyD, February 19, 2017, 06:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WallyD

Gran Squinted her eyes at Shageon and scoffed.

"Taking it so literal. You young people think to much instead of feeling." She grumbled. Asta sat back up, looking at Shageon and shrugged. There was a clatter and a loud thump as Asta's father got his food and sat down next to Shageon.

He looked up, seeing Asta and grunted. He immediately started eating, watching as Asta shifted in the silence.

excitement

"why go with your gut when you're brain has the facts and the logic?" Shageon shrugs "i'd go thinking more than feeling any day of the week... often times feelings even do more bad than good..." Shageon yawns and thinks "thanks to getting up so early I can't go to sleep nearly as late as I usually do... but I can still last a few more hours... hopefully..." then he says to Asta "so... what preparations do we need to make before going on the hunting trip?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WallyD

Asta shrugged, taking a drink.
"We prepare a sled, make sure the Gar'ha are ready, weapons, food, etc." She said, putting her cup back down. Asta glanced at her father before continuing, "For now we finish this week hunting, set up over weekend, leave the following morning."

excitement

"so in other words there's nothing i should worry about for a bit... got it. What do you usually do after dark here? Besides sleep of course." he pulls out a knife and starts sharpening it just to do something with his hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WallyD

"We sing, drink, and dance." Zeek said, coming up from behind and sitting next to Asta. "And we just so happen to be very good at them. If everyone gets drunk enough, there be a drawl."

Tags: