Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Shyirins Journal

Started by Sheshia, March 12, 2017, 05:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

Entry 1:  It has been a few months since Ikrak and I were attacked by the crazy wolf. The guards said that it had gotten away some how and they had bettee things to take care of other than hunting down a wolf that attacked us (which is flummery I believe).
Ikrak and I have been hanging out more since the incident. I suppose he thinks that it is his fault partially that we were attacked and that I am scared the way I am and that my bite marks sometimes bleed still for some reason. I don't blame him at all there was no way he would have known. Though I do wish he would let the past be the past.
Every once in awhile though both of us to start to feel ill. But my mom told us to think nothing of it and it's just a weird bug going around like a cold or something.
It has gotten worse as the months go by and so do the weeks. Maybe I should start listing what it going on in this journal to keep track of everything to see of there is a pattern. Ill have to ask Ikrak to to the same as well.

Sheshia

Entry Two-
    It has been a week since I had last written in this journal. Everything seemed to stay the same regarding my "condition" until a few days ago. I woke up a few days ago with a blistering fever and the feeling of nausea rolled in my stomach along with a splitting headache. It was unbearable. So I tried to get some more sleep thinking that it was nothing except a night chill or just a bug that would have been gone by the morning. Man was I wrong.
    I had to stay in bed the whole morning until I had built up enough willpower to get up and hopefully get ready. However immediately when I got up slowly I got light headed and had to lay back down. Unfortunately for that day I told my parents that I would come over and help them unload some new shipments of foods and that I would have been over by noon. Which I was unable to.
    I had to stay in bed for two days only getting up to get something to drink and to do some necessary things but not to eat anything much since my stomach felt as though it was running circles. The fever was getting worse and everything was off, seriously, my vision was weird and even my hearing is stronger.
    It got so bad that I had to drag myself out of bed and go to a doctor who prescribed me some medicine which supposedly helped with my symptoms. It did but eventually it stopped working for some reason, it was as if my body realized what it was and decided to make it worse. Everything came back doubled the pain, fever etc. It's absolute hell on earth. My body felt as though it was on fire, hell even some of my scars opened again (So long to having clean sheets ugh).
    The symptoms keep getting worse as the days go on, I'm worried, no I am scared that something else is at play here. I mean what if this kills me? What if it was a different sickness all together that would progress until I lose my sanity or I rely on my friends and family for the rest of my life? The thought is unbearable but the only thing I can do is wait and see, plus not think of it at all. All I can do it hope that I manage to beat this down a good bit and carry on.

Tags: