Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

It is Tradition[m]

Started by Draconian, April 03, 2017, 08:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Whoa.

Red was just as red as his scales and he sucked in a little breath when her top was gone. Then her skirt and he just stared and flushed and looked away and he turned his head away and ducked it down and took a deep breath and ... "Um..." He cleared his throat and rose up onto his knees and undid his own cover. Deep breaths.

At least ol' junior was working. Eagerly, even. Red looked away before he shifted his tail and moved to kneel back down. "Um..." He swallowed, "Did the Elder explain how... This works?" Because he'd gotten the talk - once. Though the mechanics of it were pretty obvious.

DragonSong

Minala nodded, arms wrapped loosely around her waist as she peeked up at him.

Huh. So that's what that looked like.

"She...explained. Mostly." Still blushing, she tugged at her hair and chewed on her bottom lip. "She said there are...a few ways. But the basics are the same?"

Draconian

Okay.

"So..." He flushed, "I've never done this before," He admitted, looking away, ears pinned down in... Shame? It wasn't like he ever really had a chance. He'd never been Chosen before. Never even ... Fooled around. Red took a deep breath and rearranged the pillows and blankets before he laid back and closed his eyes, hands at his sides. "Okay, I'm... Um..." He swallowed away and moved his hands to clasp at his belly, "I'm ready?"

DragonSong

Well. This was awkward.

Minala's stomach flipped nervously and she tried to joke, "Me neither..." Obviously. The entire tribe had been tracking her cycles, waiting for when the Opal would go into season.

She hadn't really expected Red to be anymore experienced- she knew some of the tribe messed about with each other out of season, but he didn't seem the type.

And all of this thinking was just a way to distract her from what was actually happening. Carefully, she took a breath and crawled over him, glancing down quickly before looking up at his face with another blush. "Okay." She leaned down to settle herself against him, slow and wary.

"O-oh!" That was interesting. She shifted her hips, rubbing against him again curiously- for a moment she actually forgot she was supposed to be interacting with another person, fascinated by the tingles that were sent zinging through her body. Then she remembered and froze, looking down at him with wide eyes. "That's...nice."

Draconian

Nice? That was torture.

Red was red faced and his hands rested on her hips. Though... His eyes flew open and he looked at her, hesitantly reaching up to trace a thumb over her nipple. It was supposed to be a nice memory. A good first season.

Even if they didn't make a child - the chances were slim and no one expected them to - this could still be something nice. A little scary. Kind of embarassing, but nice. Still though, her just rubbing herself on him like that was torture. He felt harder than rocks!

"Nala," he whispered, "just... Do what feels natural? We have the rest of the day," though considering it was only mid-morning, they had until at least midday meal. Then some time. Then dusk meal. Then rinse and repeat.

Red could hold out. He'd have to if her just on his lap already felt so good.

DragonSong

Nala's eyes widened and she glanced down at his hand on her breast, then back up at him quickly. "Um..."

She let her hands rest against his chest and pressed in for a kiss, lips parted slightly against his. Slowly, she rocked her hips forward again.

"E-Elder said-!" Her voice was squeaky and loud in the small space. Minala paused to breathe, then tried again, "Elder said...sometimes slow is good. Better for...the first time."

Carefully, she trailed kisses down his neck to his collar and allowed her hands to wander down his body, one dipping between his hips curiously. "Hmm." The noise was unbidden as her fingers explored, offering a sort of control that helped her to relax somewhat.

Draconian

Red had his eyes squeezed shut.

Not because he didn't enjoy how nice she looked. Or not because he didn't want to commit this to memory but because she was here and touching him and he would surely die if he opened his eyes to also watch. "T-take your time?" he whimpered, biting his lip and doing his best not to awkwardly breath. It was a failure, his breathing was erratic and he was bright red. Ears pinned back.

"Minala," He panted, opening an eye slightly, "Are you okay?"

DragonSong

She nodded slowly and tried to smile when she met his eyes. Eye. Whatever.

"I think...I want to try something. If that's okay?" She slid down his body to sit perched on his thighs, head cocked as she examined him curiously.

She rather missed the goodness of being pressed against him, but they could come back to that later. Carefully, she trailed her fingertips along his length, eyes flicking up to his face.

She wriggled on his lap. "I thought, um...if you want...we can sort of take turns? Learn a bit?" she offered quietly.

Draconian

Red went tense.

His lower lip was bitten between his teeth and he sucked in a breath when Minala touched him. Oh no.  He hissed in a breath and he cracked an eye to look at her, moving to sit up but only getting to lean up on his elbows. "Learn?" He squeaked out, doing his best not to just... Make a terrible mistake. "Take turns?" Take turns doing what? "Take turns doing what? Making babies? What?"

DragonSong

She chuckled quietly, she couldn't help it. Yes, she felt awkward and a little embarrassed herself, but it was strangely comforting to know he wasn't exactly any better off than she was.

"No, I mean..." She circled her fingers around his wrist and shifted up his lap, guiding his hand hesitantly to her core. "You can touch me. Like this, before we...before we try to do anything else?"

Draconian

"T-t-touch you?" Red squeaked as she was guiding his hand along and then he felt her and if the blood wasnt already mostly in his dick he probably would have fainted. That was right getting to the problem.

There his hand was, pressed agaisnt her.. her... Red swallowed and moved his hand, careful of his claws, making delicate little movements. He'd never bothered learning anything beyond 'sex makes babies' because he never thought he'd be Chosen.

Yet here he was. "I don't... What do I do?" His ears were back and his breath was short, though he moved his fingers against her curiously. He was supposed to be making her feel good, right? "Maybe we should ask Elder." But.. that...

Red pulled his hand away, looking for blood but.. no. "what... are you... leaking? Nala, are you okay?"

DragonSong

A shivery sort of moan rose up in her throat and Minala let her eyes flutter closed, her hips rocking forward gently against his touch. She hissed out a breath and her hands clenched at her sides- then he was pulling his hand away.

She whimpered quietly and blinked at him, trying to focus on what he was saying. "What- oh. N-no." She shook her head. She'd never been much for...self-exploration, as it were, but she at least knew most of the basics from lengthy, awkward conversations with the Elder.

So she knew that was normal. Or at least it should be, right?

"That's...fine. I'm fine." She wriggled around on his lap, wanting that delicious shivery feeling to come back. She whined quietly and bit her lip. "Please don't stop..."

Draconian

This was it.

This was how he was going to die.

He looked at his hand and pressed his fingers together before he looked at her and then down at her womanhood. Nope. His eyes flicked back up. Those were breasts. Why did she have to be so naked?

Because the whole purpose of them being together was to hopefully make children. To carry on the line to tend to the Fire. Didn't make Red any less nervous! Carefully he reached for her again, fingers pressing to her. He dipped his fingers against her, deciding that her face was the best bet.

"Here?" He whispered, cheeks red while he explored, "Minala," his voice was husky and he focussed his attention on what made her shiver and shake. Those sermed like good things. Red was flushed, pulling her to him so he could press his cheek to her chest to look up at her. "I.. won't stop until you tell me to, okay?" That was reasonable right?  Right. If she liked it than everything was fine. Red could ignore the terrible throbbing in his head and gut. Minala was important.

DragonSong

"O-okay." Minala glanced down at him and smiled, her arms sliding to wrap around his shoulders. "Oh...th-there. That. Keep doing that," she breathed, wriggling around against him to give his fingers easier access.

A low groan rumbled through her chest and she curled around him. One hand slid from his back to his waist, then his hip, then curved around to slip between their bodies and touch him cautiously. "Is...this okay?"

She wanted to make him feel the way she did, to make him shiver the way his touch did. She smiled a little hazily and kissed his brow, then his nose. "You're so beautiful, Red."

Draconian

It was kind of consuming, how much he wanted to simply touch her. Of course he was gentle with her, fingers working between her legs. Still, he explored further, his thumb rolling over her clit before he pushed a finger into her gently. "Fire," he panted, "is this normal?" He brethed against her chest. Mostly because he sure didnt know.

Then he felt her hand on him and and she said words and he closed his eyes and gave a little whimper and he squeezed her thigh in his free hand and gave a tense shudder. Red came with a high pitched whimper, flushed and panting though he continued to lazily touch Minala - she'd told him to keep doing it after all, working his fingers in and around her core.

"I'm sorry," he panted, turning his face away, shame burning up his neck.

DragonSong

"Oh!" Minala stifled a sharp cry as the pad of his thumb rolled against her and a shudder rippled through her whole body. Her hand stuttered along his length and her other arm clutched him a little tighter, her head bowing forward to rest her brow against his.

Then she felt him tremble against her and- oh. Ohhhh... She glanced down at her hand, fingers still curled around him gently.

But his fingers were still moving and it still felt so good. Perhaps they shouldn't have...done that. They were supposed to be making babies. But, well- she couldn't find it in her to be all that upset about it.

"Shh." She tilted her head to kiss his cheek. "Don't apologize, Red, it's alright- Nng! Oh, please keep doing that, please please..." She took a breath and peppered a few more kisses down his neck. "It's alright," she repeated a little breathlessly as she shivered pleasantly against him. "It- it happens." She assumed.

With a small smile, she added, "It's not like this is the only chance we have." Her voice trailed off into a low moan and she let her head fall back, lips parted as she panted and wriggled on his lap, bucking her hips against his hand.

Draconian

Red was flushed but... He felt a little less tense now. A little less worried. More embarrassed but ... It should be fine, right? He was entranced by her movements and he watched her curiously, while he worked his hand between her legs. Cautiously he pushed a second finger into her, hissing at how tight it felt, but he worked them in and out gently while his thumb moved along her clit. She was soaking wet and his gut clenched to know that he'd helped do that.

"Minala," He whispered, looking up at her. A thick swallow and he gently removed his hand from her, moving his hands to her waist and slowly turning so that she was laying on her side. Red pushed her onto her back, making sure to get her into the soft part of the pillow nest before he propped himself up beside her, his tail curling over hers and his hand moving down her body again before he resumed his earlier ministrations.

He ignored the fact he was covered in his own semen, or that he was just as hard as before. Red pressed a kiss to Minala's forehead, the tip of her nose, her lips. When he pushed his fingers into her again, he purred at how they glided in, his thumb went back to moving and he looked up at her before his mouth closed over one of her nipples.

A part of him was enjoying this.

Another part of him, the part that wasn't a good tribe member, felt a little wrong. This was an honor. Being with Minala was a blessing. They could have children... But it felt off. Forced. Still, he suckled at her breast eagerly and worked his hand between her thighs before he started to kiss down, shifting as he went. His tongue dipped into her navel and he removed his hand from her and pressed both to her thighs before he shifted himself, his shoulders at either knee. "Can I?" he asked, his cock throbbing eagerly but... He wanted to make her feel good, too. Needed to prove himself to her that as shy and as scary as all this was...

Red purred before he licked his lips and looked at her like he was starving. His hands smoothed up and down her thighs before he leaned forward to press a kiss to her belly, resting his chin on it and looking up at her.

DragonSong

Two fingers slid inside and she mewled desperately, lashes fluttering as she focused on his face. "Fire, that's..." She swallowed heavily and cupped his face in her hand, her clean hand, when he whispered her name.

"Red." She allowed him to turn her into the nest and shift their position, content to just breath and watch him as her belly fluttered and tightened, heat dancing in a crackling wave along her skin. She twined her tail around his eagerly, toes curling.

Minala returned his kisses happily, humming in the back of her throat, then gasped when he slipped his fingers inside again. Then his mouth was on her breast and she let her head fall back onto the pillows, her breathing ragged. "Red, oh Red..." Her hand moved to comb her fingers through his hair as he started kissing a trail down her body.

The coiling, fluttery feeling in her belly pulsed and she whimpered, wiggling a little under his attentions, back arching and relaxing again. She wanted...she wanted... She didn't know what she wanted, but she wanted something.

It took her a moment to properly register his question, but once she had she nodded eagerly. "Yes. Fire, yes, oh please, Red, please." She was burning up from the inside out and she just wanted him to keep touching her, kissing her, until she couldn't think or see straight.

Draconian

Red froze.

Hovering above her, he moved his hands to her sides and pressed his cheek to her belly. A moment later he closed his eyes and finally he sucked in a deep breath and didn't move. Too much. Minala needed and wanted and he wanted to give her those things.

The haze lifted a little though and he just... Let himself remain, her knees on either side of his ribs. "I'm sorry," he breathed against her belly, "I... I have to go get air or something," he started to pull away. "You made a mistake, Im not a good male for you. You should have picked Amythyst,"  Red sat up on his heels, head down and eyes closed, "he'd... know"

DragonSong

Wait- what?

Minala blinked, breathing still rough and ragged, and pushed herself up on her elbows to stare at him.

Okay...

She needed a minute to remember how to think properly. Words. She needed to say words. "But-" No. "You want-" No quite.

With a sigh, she leaned back again and closed her eyes. Well. She supposed she'd have to just...think of something else until the need to tell him that he'd better damn well finish what they'd started faced. She was positively aching for touch now, but tried to force herself to ignore it.

"Okay," she whispered eventually. "We don't...have to do anything else for now, if you want." Slowly, she sat up as well. "But I chose you, Red. I didn't want Amethyst. I wanted you."