Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Bit of Thoughtfulness for the Moonlight

Started by WiltingWallflower, April 12, 2017, 10:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiltingWallflower

Aysel Tahir is a merchant who specializes in soul-speaking, entropymancing, fortune-telling, and has an air affinity. He is solely devoted to the goddess Inima from his homeland of Thanatos, but is his devotion true or is it just a way to fill a hole in his heart? Instead of facing his loneliness, he has turned toward the goddess, using his powers to make money, and has kept himself from making any lasting relationships save for those with his family. The only thing that keeps him from completely detaching from his home and living on Yoreiq is the fact that his twin, who has been separated from him since childhood, must remain on Thanatos. Unfortunately, Aysel's mental health is taking downturn, not to mention he has the weak immune system of his mother. Yoreiq's free environment would be ideal for him, but his twin is unintentionally keeping him from living permanently where he wants. It seems impossible to give up his brother, but...if there were something, or someone keeping him from leaving Yoreiq...

My desire, as usual, is a romance. Aysel is demisexual, and I really want him to be with a man, but I could consider him being with a woman. It needs to be someone patient enough to wait for him to become attached to them and begin to develop deep feelings for them. This person also must be understanding of his extreme worship of Inima, as that is the only permanent thing he has had in his life and it will take a lot of time if he is to ever move away from that devotion. This is a link to him, if anyone is interested.
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=23499.0