Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lady of the Lake [Aeyt!] ({M})

Started by Rhindeer, April 14, 2017, 02:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Adamaris paused, another cube of raw fish held between her fingers. "Well...no. Of course not," she said slowly, blinking, an odd sense of unease settling over her. "That's, ah...definitely not a civilized nor, er...sane practice."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

Kheelan couldn't help watching Adamaris as she ate. She was so close to human. Her movements only slightly off, but knowing what she truly was made the differences glaringly obvious. She wasn't pretending to be human, she just didn't know that she wasn't, so there was no effort to hide her true nature as it wiggled right under the surface. What there was was a fight for her humanity. Adamaris didn't want to be different, at least not that different. She wanted what most beings wanted, to be loved and accepted by her kind. She just didn't know that human wasn't her kind. Kheelan idly popped another piece of fish in his mouth as he watched the monster that wore a pretty girls skin.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Adamaris was enjoying another cube of fish when the feeling of eyes on her made her look up--and notice Kheelan staring at her so strangely. She blinked in surprise but didn't look away, instead meeting his stare with one of her own and cocking her head curiously.

It was a few seconds later before she remembered that it was rude to stare, and that she should probably say something. She blinked again, licked fish from her fingers, and cleared her throat. "Is there something on my face?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

Well her reaction to being stared at was a little more human than Kheelan expected but not totally normal. Learned behavior that conflicted with her monstrous instincts. She was quite interesting. It was probably a good idea to cover his intrigued staring and perhaps he could test her more at the same time.
        "There's nothing on your face Adamaris," Kheelan assured her. "I was simply appreciating your beauty. Your eyes are so different. There's an eerie attraction to them. Quite lovely."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Oh." Adamaris blinked and dropped her eyes. She knew they were strange, because she had been told so, and because they didn't look anything like her parents' blue eyes. Nor did they look like the eyes of anyone she'd ever met. They always drew odd looks whenever someone got close enough to notice.

"My parents say it's the fae blood that runs in our family. That it came out strong in me," she said.

Aeytrious

"You Serenian's are very proud of your ancient fae heritage," Kheelan said. "For us it's not been very long. Many of those ancestors may even still be living. I bet some of them would be quite interested in you" He put another piece of fish in his mouth. He wasn't really hungry, it was just an idle motion. He thought of the older elves and fae in general, especially those of the bloodlines that bred with the humans. Some of them would be fascinated by Adamaris. They'd want her as a side show. The monster girl that thinks she's human. They could be cruel, his brethren, especially the ones that lived in the immortal realms.
        "So Adamaris, do you know much about your fae blood?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Nothing," Adamaris admitted with a frown. She got the sense that he was making fun of the whole "fae heritage" thing, but she couldn't quite put her finger on why. She took up another piece of fish.

"My parents don't know much, that is. Just that like other Serenians, it runs in our blood. It just seems to have come out more strongly in me, which..." She let out a sigh, looking down at the fish. "I think it sometimes scares them, honestly. That I'm...wild."

She popped the cube in her mouth, chewed, and swallowed. "Like being out here. It's not proper. But...it feels right. So I explore when it's late. When they're asleep. So they don't have to know and worry."

She looked back up at Kheelan, licking her lips, and tilted her head curiously. "But that doesn't bother you, does it?" she said, and smiled. "You said you find me pretty."

Aeytrious

All the alarm bells in Kheelan's mind went off at once. It was a great effort not to show the range of emotions that ran through him. Fear, disgust, confusion, fear, curiosity, arousal, fear. The odds were good the final destination was fear, but somehow curiosity won out. Adamaris had just begun to flirt with him, and curiosity, a trait normally attributed to humans by elves, was what ruled his mind.
        "You're very beautiful," Kheelan told Adamaris. "Your nudity was quite lovely. I enjoyed it very much."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Adamaris's smile widened, her eyes lighting up at his words and a delicate blush coloring her pale skin. "Thank you," she said, and brushed some long hair behind an ear in a gesture that could be seen as bashful. But Kheelan's words, for her, were like blood in the water.

"A lot of people get...intimidated by me," she continued with a frown, playing with the ends of her hair. "But even though we've only talked for a little bit, I feel like you understand me. I'm glad you're not afraid of me."

She looked down, still playing idly with her hair, and then peered back up at him through her lashes. A slight shift of her shoulder, and her dress slid down, baring it. "Would you like to see me again?"

Aeytrious

This was so strange. Was she propositioning him. Kheelan was pretty sure she was. Adamaris wanted to get naked for him. While he would not object to such a truly delectable sight, or the occasional tumble just for fun, Kheelan was very aware that Adamaris was a monster. Even if the beautiful human woman didn't know it, Kheelan knew she'd eat him under the right circumstances. Yet the fear of being eaten was not enough to deter his growing curiosity, morbid as it was.
        "I would like that actually," Kheelan told Adamaris. "Perhaps you'd like to swim with me."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"I love swimming," Adamaris said. "I don't get to do it often. Everyone worries too much. It's like they're afraid I'll drown, but the only reason I'd drown is from the dress pulling me under."

Rising to her feet, she shucked her dress off without a thought, forgetting once again that she should not be this okay with being nude in front of a man. But she didn't actually care, and it was exhausting pretending that she did, and since he didn't care either...what was the problem? He was elven, and her fae heritage had manifested strongly in her, and he understood her, didn't treat her like she was crazy or weird. She felt a sort of...kinship with him.

Though her interest in him was far from platonic.

She stepped into the water and smiled back at Kheelan, holding a hand out to him. "You're the first person I've met in a long time who hasn't treated me like I'm...some sort of oddity. Thank you."

Aeytrious

Kheelan stood with elven grace and stepped forward to take Adamaris by the hand. He was taking big risks here, but he was thoroughly intrigued. The fact that Adamaris was trying so hard to be human, because she thought she was human. Civilized Serenian noble women didn't eat people, so Adamaris would likely try her best not to eat Kheelan. Her very attractive human body had nothing to do with his lack of judgment, none at all. That definitely wasn't stirring in his loins. His hand in hers Kheelan moved past Adamaris and pulled her after. Then he released her and submerged himself fully. He sliced through the water, more gracefully than any fish, and emerged at the center of the pond.        "You love to swim? Then stop standing knee high in the water and come swim."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

This was weird. She was being weird. Classy Serenian ladies didn't go swimming naked in the night with strange water elves—and feel perfectly at home. The thought tickled her mind, but Adamaris shoved it aside. She was allowed to enjoy herself. She would go back to her proper life in the morning, and no one had to know.

She didn't hesitate a moment longer before she followed him into the water, slipping in graceful as a shadow, and she cut through the water effortlessly, like a creature more awkward on land but at home in the water. She surfaced in front of Kheelan, closer than was proper. Her black hair swirled in the water all around her, leaves and dead reeds tangling in the strands, the moonlight reflecting in her eyes and turning them almost completely white and shining. But then she blinked and cocked her head, and the light shifted, her eyes once again those strange fae eyes but no longer so luminous.

"It's so peaceful out here," she said as she treaded water, watching him. "But quiet. Do you ever get lonely?" She tilted her head to the other side, still studying him. "Because I think I'd like to see you again." She paused, as though in thought, and then reached a hand out to curiously trace his jaw with a finger. "I've never met anyone quite like you."

And there was something...captivating about him. Something that made her want to get closer. Dangerous thought, that. Those sorts of thoughts often led to others. But right then, she didn't care.

Aeytrious

"I don't get lonely," Kheelan told Adamaris, "but I would love to see you again. Come visit whenever you like." He closed the gap between them and kissed her mouth, then he quickly swam away laughing. "Visit me every day, and every night. I'll feed you fish and swim with you in my pond."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

He kissed her, and it was like two sides of her being fired off:

The surprised, flustered girl, her heart leaping and belly fluttering with excitement at being kissed by a handsome stranger, loving the attention and validation and craving more. She knew it wasn't proper, but it felt right—and excitingly rebellious.

The calculating...monster. She didn't know how else to describe that other side that sometimes peeked out, the side that she knew wasn't good. But it peeked out now, a sense of triumph and curiosity coiling within her. She had thrown the line, and he had been lured; she had gotten a taste, and she wanted another nibble.

Another bite.

She licked her lips, the feel of them, smell of him, still lingering. At that moment, it felt like a challenge, an invitation. With a laugh at his playfulness, she dove beneath the water and shot after him, grabbing him by the legs and tugging him under.

And then she jolted, releasing him quickly, when fresh images flashed through her mind: her pulling him down, down, deeper and deeper, until they reached the muddy bottom where she curled her hands around his neck and—

Adamaris resurfaced with a sputter, gasping, but the image had already faded. It happened sometimes, intrusive thoughts that were hard to shake,  but she certainly wasn't going to explain any of that to Kheelan. Or anyone. Instead, she just pressed her lips to his quickly, hands tangling in his hair, hiding her distress behind playfulness. "Caught you."

Aeytrious

There was a moment of fear as Adamaris pulled Kheelan below the surface of the water. Her quickly releasing and then kissing him changed that rather fast though. The fear slithered into the back of his mind, coiling up to watch Kheelan take unnecessary risks for his curiosity. He kissed Adamaris back hungrily, his curiosity growing even more intense with his arousal. What would it be like to mate with a monster? Could she get with child from an elf? Well he was willing to find out. As they tread water, kissing, he let his hands drift down to grope her butt. After just a few kisses he stopped to make a suggestion.
        "Would you like to come to the bottom of the lake with me," Kheelan asked. "I can cast a spell to create an air bubble around your head. You'll be able to breathe under water for several hours."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Adamaris gasped as he groped her, but it only made her blood hotter. No, this wasn't proper for a lady at all. The only time she was supposed to let a man touch her like this was on her wedding night, yet here she was, naked and fearless and unashamed, kissing him more fiercely and pressing her body against his, breasts brushing against his chest. No, she didn't care at all, and she was surprised at that lack of care. She had always been able to rein herself in when she felt those unladylike urges strike--but right there, cradled by the water, she felt at home, felt herself slipping.

It felt like she was an entirely new person, and yet, that person felt like her true self. The person she could only be when she was alone--but now she was with someone.

At his words, her eyes lit up. "You can do that?" she said, and pulled him in for another kiss, teeth nipping at his lip. Just a little too sharply, a little too hungrily, her nails raking down the back of his neck, down his spine. "Yes. I'd love that."

Aeytrious

Kheelan waved his hand and it was done. Then he drew Adamaris down under the water. They swam past the beautiful reeds and flowers that bloomed only below the surface, and so many colorful fish. For a landlocked freshwater pond, it seemed quite tropical. This was because of the fae influences in the area. Many of the fish had been quite magical at one point, and the plants still were. The fish did retain some of their magical properties, but over time, without the elves coaxing them with magics of their own, it was breeding out of them. The beautiful colors though, were not.
        When they reached the thick mossy place that Kheelan spent his time sleeping, he pulled Adamaris in for a kiss. It was strange for him to put his face into the air bubble around her head while his gills remained in the water. After a few fevered kisses, he pulled away after whispering, "trust me." With another motion from his hand he asked the underwater plants to help him. They wove together and reached out grasping at Adamaris's wrists and ankles. They pulled her down on to the mossy bed, and splayed her out. There was just enough slack that she could move a bit, but not very much. Kheelan wasted no time, moving back in close to kiss Adamaris on the mouth and then began descending. First her neck, then clavicles where he grazed his teeth, to her breasts next, making sure to give each nipple a twist, a nibble, and a good tongue lashing before finally moving on. As he moved down her abdomen, his hands continued to fondle her breasts, until his mouth reached her pubic mound.
        Kheelan gently raked his fingers down Adamaris's abdomen and then around to her back and down to her ass. He massaged her ass as he kissed down those last few inches through her pubic hair to her hood covered clit. With his lips and tongue Kheelan pushed back that protective cover and brought the clit into his mouth. As he sucked it and rubbed the clit with his tongue, Kheelan waved his hand and the plants that bound Adamaris's wrists released them and instead bound her around her waist and throat. He watched the monster girl, to gauge her enjoyment at his ministrations as well as for any sign that she might do something monstrous. This was fun, but also dangerous.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Under the water they went, and for a moment Adamaris found herself holding her breath before she remembered that she was protected, and her face was untouched. It was strange, to feel her hair damp and matted against her face and neck, while it flowed all around her in the water, both wet and dry all at once. It was mesmerizing, and as he drew her down deeper, she couldn't help but gasp at the new sights.

Fish, colorful as the ones from the sea that she had seen only in paintings, and plants that looked straight out of the fae realm she had heard so many stories about. She took it all in with wide eyes, all of it so new--and yet so strangely nostalgic, filling her with both wonder and a strange sense of...loss. It didn't make sense, yet it made her heart hurt, like she was missing something she had never known. It was odd, but she didn't have time to ponder the sensation, the hurt, the loss, for long.

Because then Kheelan was there, his lips on hers, and it snapped her out of her wide-eyed staring and reminded her of where she was. She was with him, sharing hungry kisses, plants and water swirling around them, and then he whispered those two words. Adamaris blinked, head cocked.

"What do you--?"

She didn't get a chance to finish the question when she felt something wrap around her wrists, her ankles, and she let out a startled cry and kicked in kneejerk fear as they pulled her down. Somewhere in the back of her mind she remembered the tales she had heard, about krakens and water monsters, and her mind immediately jumped to that before she realized they were only plants. But their hold was still firm as they splayed her out on the mossy bed, and her heart was still thundering in her ears as she squirmed, testing their give. Some deep instinct screamed against being bound like this, and she panted for air as she fought against the rising panic, though her white skin was flushed pink at how indecently exposed she was.

But before she could all out panic, Kheelan's mouth was on hers, and she remembered his words--to trust him. She let out a breath through her nose and leaned up into the kiss--and then gasped when he went lower. Oh. She let out a surprised whimper as he kissed her neck, her clavicles, sending shivers and chills all along her skin. A surprised gasp left her when his lips and teeth found her breasts, and she squirmed all the more, startled at the molten heat pooling between her legs. She jerked against the bindings, writhing, letting out soft moans that she tried hard to clamp her teeth against but couldn't stop.

Stop. She should stop this. This wasn't what unwed ladies did. But the fear had quickly grown to hot-blooded excitement, awakening something hungry and primal inside her, that same instinct that had drawn her to him in the first place. She didn't want to stop. She didn't particularly want to be bound, but she didn't want to stop, and she didn't care about the consequences. Down here, it was like she was a different person, the person the water sang to, and she arched her back and bucked her hips with need as Kheelan traveled ever lower, hands on her breasts, then her ass, as his lips kissed between her legs.

Adamaris let out a startled cry, tugging against the bindings that prevented her from squeezing her thighs against his head in reflex. His mouth and tongue were doing...something. Something very new and startling and amazing, making pleasure blossom in her core, spreading warmth throughout her body despite the cool water. She felt the plants release their grip, and then wrap around her neck and waist, and she immediately grabbed at his hair as though to hold him there.

"Kheelan!" she cried, startled, enraptured, confused, all at once. "What...what are you...?"

Aeytrious

Kheelan maintained the pressure and continued the movements of his tongue, sucking and licking. Adamaris gripped his hair with her hands as she grew closer to her climax. As that climax came closer, the plants around her throat drew slightly tighter, slowing her blood flow without reducing her ability to breathe. A little light headedness would intensify her orgasm, and Kheelan wondered if this was her first orgasm, or if she or someone else had ever brought her to climax. He hoped he was her first. Made this even more fun and interesting. The monster girl with high morals.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Tags: