Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hustle and Muscle, and maybe a tussle. (Spicy!)

Started by Gawfy, April 16, 2017, 02:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawfy

@Spicyspice

Gabriel's Dress shoes kilcked and clacked as he walked the streets of Uthlyn tonight. A half moon hung in the patches of clouds as a soft pitter patter of rain fell in the autumn night.  Gabe was tired, hungry, and most of all in a bad mood.
Gabe was, or had been on his way to a deal. Gabe known most of the Mages In Uthlyn, Most of which dabbled in making magic elixirs or runes. He was able to get them for a very good price, Seeing as how he had helped most magic users in the city one way or another. They in turn gave him very good prices. Through the grapevine Gabe had found a buyer. With a crate of potion on his back concealed under a backpack he was off to make a quick buck!
Or so he thought.
When he arrived on the street he was told to he met a serious looking fellow.
"you the guy?"
"yeah i got the stuff you wanted, good shit made by-"  Gabe was cut off by the fellow waiting for him.
"Im not buying, Im just here to instruct you where to go next. go to east main street and Meet up with and older elf woman."
"alright" Gabe said said as we made his way to east main.
And it was the same song and dance All Goddamn day.  The last person Gave him Instructions to go to a Bar in The south part of Town. Gabe threw open the door as he arrived and  walddled over to the bar, The Crate on his back really showing it weight.  Gabe sat on a bar stool and slammed his head on the bar as the bartender grabbed a cup down and filled it up setting it next to him.

visualspice

The bar here was aptly named The South Bar with a squeaking, hung sign with fading paint. Though it was in the south side of the town, it faced north, and had low, dingy windows that looked like they needed a good cleaning. Inside was just as dingy, the place well worn with age.

The south bar wasn't really one of his staple places to stop, but Cullen was busy and had a lot of trails to hide. It was one way he kept alive, and kept what he did a secret. It was difficult even for him to keep track of one place to meet over another and times. But secrecy was crucial and he couldn't afford to be lazy.

He gave a tap against the bar.
"Another drink, Myrtle." And the bar wench filled his cup. The man sat with a heavy, tricorn hat that cast his face in shadows and hide the length of his hair. HIs face held a layer of gristling stubble that threatened into a beard and his eye color was indistinguishable in the lighting. In fact, most of his features were hard to discern in the poor light.

It was only then the man noticed another come in and peered over at him discretely from beneath his hat.
"And how about one for the weary traveler?"

"Aye," she nodded and Myrtle moved away from the other man towards Gabe and gave the young man a smirk.
"What's your poison, lad? We got Choicer's mead, Winapple beer and a few other choices." She spat aside into a spitoon behind the bar. "We also got watered whisky if ya lookin' for somethin' cheap."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Gawfy

Ill take anything that doesn't kill me. Gabe said back to the voice with his head still down on the bar. He didnt even want to think about asking if that was the person who wanted all the shit he was carrying around. So he instead would just piddle about here for as long as he could. He took his drink and drank most of it before setting it down again. Gabe moved his head to the sound of the man talking to him.  What would you recommend?

visualspice

"For you?" she looked the young man over. "Whisky." she grinned, exposing her teeth. Some where missing. She fetched a small jar and poured him some to the top.

The man with the tricorn hat watched with a smirk.

"Whiskies a fine choice. I'll take some too." He held up his beer mug, and Myrtle shook her head.

"Aimin' to get drunk?" she asked him.

Cullen shrugged as he replied, "You could say that."

And she filled up his beer sized mug with whisky.

"If you be needin' a bed for the night you'd better say so before you get too damn drunk. Beds are first come first serve, and none are private, all kept in the attic, doll."

Cullen nodded and scratched at his beard.

"It might not be a bad suggestion. Go ahead and add a bed to my tab."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Gawfy

Much appreciated Gabe said as the woman topped him off with whisky.
No bed for me, Shouldnt even be drinking im on the job right now. He admitted as he took another drink from his mug. I get to play delivery boy.Gabe said as he sat the glass down again before looking at the man with the hat. Name is Gabe, Thanks for the recommendation.

visualspice

Cullen already knew who Gabe was before the introduction. Too bad the young man was a little too honest. If Cullen hadn't been so careful when meeting up with this man for the delivery, he would have boxed his ears. But he knew it was always best to assume the role that was set before you, and Cullen simply nodded and sipped his drink.

"I did some deliveries in my youth. Painfully annoying job that it was," he went on, smiling through a laugh. "Are you new to the business?" Cullen might as well find out as much as he could about this guy. It seemed he was ready to just dish out anything.

Gawfy

Gabe drank as the man talked. He took another drink. "Was he new?" Gabe often heard people ask him this. After all he was awfully young to be Doing the shit he did, or maybe the man was talking about road running Shit place to place? Gabe then shrugged. Yeah, i guess you could call me New to this. He said as he pushed his drink away from him slightly. That was enough booze for the time being. He still had to Make a delivery. What line of work you in? He asked.

visualspice

"The army of course," Cullen lied with ease. "Traveling home after a year. Never thought I'd live to see it." He tipped his glass Gabe's way. "Gotta keep my country's duty first, don't you think?" He eyed the young man scrutinizingly. "What about you? You ever served the army?" he ought to! Or at least Cullen's persona he was carrying around would think. He on the other hand, had a much different view.

Gawfy

Gabe's face stayed the same but he tensed up as he heard the man was in the army. The Crate on his back felt so much heavier now. Army huh? Dont look it but im a adelan boy,So i dont really share your patriotism. He took another drink finishing it off. Dont know how much i would like killing folks and my only justification was for my country.  He sat still in seat. If he left now in a hurry it would make him even more suspicious

Tags: