Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Downtime + SotE Turns 16!

Started by Rhindeer, December 16, 2016, 11:15:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

As many of you noticed, SotE was down all day yesterday and wonky today. (Missing shoutbox, missing bookmarks... D8) All that is fixed now though! We got hit with some malware, so our host took us offline while I fixed it as a safety precaution.

All is well now, though! And things should all be back to normal. If you encounter any lingering bugs, though, please let me know in detail here, and provide screen shots if you're able. 8D

As a final security precaution, I recommend you to change your forum password. It never hurts, and it's a good idea to change passwords every few months anyway!

On another note...the 13th marked SotE's 16th birthday! Holy cow!

A HUUUUGE GINORMOUS THANK YOU goes out to everyone! Thank you for your patience and understanding and support during our downtime and most importantly, thank you for being so awesome and making SotE what it is! <3 I appreciate each and every one of you, y'all are the BEST!

Here's to many more amazing years! <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Gawfy

16?
How many other sites have been up since 2000 and still have an active userbase
Here is to 16 more and many more hours procrastinating on SOTE

JackieCat

Whee!

16 years and still going strong!  This is the most active (and best in general) RP site I've ever been a part of, you did a wonderful job, Rhi.

And also, great job with fixing up the site, everything seems normal to me so far.

Thank you!
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Tags: