Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sort of a Question?

Started by DragonSong, May 05, 2017, 06:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

Hey all!!

Alright, I've got this idea for a new set of characters (please don't judge how many I already have >.<), and it is not necessary for these characters to be nobility in a semi-high to high position in society, but it would make sense.

So basically I have a question: seeing as all Connlaothian duchies and Serenian provinces have noble houses already, does anyone have an idea of where I could stick this guys? Or, potentially, would a Connlaothian duke or Serenian lord mind some cousins or something joining the family? ^.^

Wrathwyrm

Actually, I have a thought.

Nasrin began this fellowship of unofficial knights of an old blood oath that I decided to work with when I worked on Rena Goldswith.  It's basically a group of old houses that answer to a call of greater import than the Serenian kingdom itself, dating back to a time in which the union of man and elf was forbidden, and that the knights were in the service of the elf in question, rather than the bigoted king who forbade association with his family.

They are unofficially knights, perhaps knight's templar may be more accurate.  They have Houses, estates of some note.  Rena is officially the Magistrate of the Terrin Mountain Mines in the town of Zefras.  The others...I forget, actually.  Nasrin would know, and maybe has a full list.  I know the positions weren't all filled.

DragonSong

Thank you! But that's not really what I'm looking for, sorry.

I appreciate the outreach though!

Draconian

I dont mind if you make extended family members for either of mine!

(8 cadreinth is the Highlord of Jadenshine and both sides (Silinrul or Eleniel --- Adalia is his cousin on his mothers side which is Eleniel) are upper nobility and then in connlaoth I've got the Avarali's. (Sunniva, Minerva and Kairius) 

Cousins of any of those would be fine if they suit your needs <3

DragonSong

Oh, that would be great!! Thanks so much, @Draconian ^.^

Would you like me go send you quick character summaries for this family when I have them written up?

Draconian

Tags: