Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

THE BEAST HUNTING CREW

Started by Codex, May 12, 2017, 09:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Codex

HEY ALL

So I've recently created a new character Laina! She's a monster hunter! I was looking for people who're interested in joining forces with her to form the best beast hunting crew in all the land! I'm looking for a maximum of 5 people (including Laina) and have no preference for character race, gender, or ethnicity! As long as they're not bloodthirsty maniacs, Laina would be willing to work with them!

If anyone is interested in creating a plot and joining the crew, just ask here!

Eckhart_Von_Musel

I have this character Hoss that I've been looking to do something with, would she fit?

Blink

I volunteer my charrie Silver as tribute if you will have her. Currently trying to figure out whats next for her. Perhaps one of these plots I throw her in will finally stick lol

Too lazy to link her but she is down in my siggy somewhere.

<3 lemme know

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Volkhard might be join up for a while.

He's done fighting humans.

But dangerous monsters? Shit man, he'll be game.

Scythe-Nova

Nova will make a character for this :3
Unsure as to what exactly the char will do but their expertise will be hunting giant beasts :3

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Make a ranger or healer! Most of the beast hunters are tanks and DPS, could use some ranged support.

Codex

They could all work perfectly! Just keep in mind though this band would probs be a long term commitment with your characters, seeing as Laina wants to form a more permanent group of monster hunters. ALSO! They're specializing in hunting a species of creatures known as the "Dur'avin" Which are essentially large beasts of many different shapes and sizes, but they all share 1 common trait. They're almost always hostile, and are magic resistant! Sorta like mordecai, except they don't nullify magic in their area, they're just not effected by it!

Trinity

By magic resistant, do you mean the beasts completely ignores damaging magic and can they still be affected by crowd control magic, for example freezing of the legs to cause them to stagger or tumble, or creating some sort of earth wall to block their escape paths and maybe cause them to have minor stunning affects due to the beast slamming into the wall head on.

If they can and if there is still an empty space , then can my newest character, Cryosis help with her minor past in demon/beast hunting and control over Ice. If not, then I don't mind.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

I am probably going to make a hound master/ranger support character, I will have it up in the next day or two.

Trinity

Hmm, don't think there is anymore room for my character anyway. Needs to be five only characters including the creator, and seems to be already another four before me asking to join.

I'm gonna wait for a response.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Yeah, if you still want me in on this let me know.

Blink

I pose the same question as Trinity. Silver uses elemental magic as well. Would they be affected by it?

Codex

To answer your questions, elemental magic can kind of effect them. Elemental magic effects the environment, so if you created an earth wall, the monster could still make contact with it. However, due to the wall's magical origins, the beast would't have much trouble smashing through it.

And you wouldn't be able to effect them directly with your magic either. So you can't freeze their legs because that's a direct attack on them. Only way your magic will help you is by effecting the environment. Example: Using lightning magic to destroy a rock base, and having those rocks create a rockslide on top of the beast.

Also! It is true we already have 5 people, but I can make an exception possibly if we feel 5 won't cut it.

Trinity

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Btw, these monsters would function like exactly like Mordecai?

Meaning naturally magical beings and object would still maintain there properties?

Codex

Err.. They aren't exactly like mordecai no. People with magic can still cast their spells no matter how close they are to the monster. The monsters are just not effected by offensive spells casted on them.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

I present to you: Gustav Wulff & Ace at your service.

When you are ready, give me a hollar or tag me in the thread, that is if you are willing to accept these two.

Codex

Err wait... You're submitting two characters into this plot?

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Ace is the canine companion of Gustav. If Gustav is coming so is Ace, they come as a package.

Have you seen their profile?

Codex

I meant with Volkhard and these two.

Tags: