Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

So You Can Fly Right? (Marakai)(P)(M)

Started by Blink, June 24, 2017, 02:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blink

"I suppose..." she sighed before leaning back again.

"Oh well, it's not my decision to make so I will just stay out of it until I am needed." Jaela then recalled the one time she actually faced off with Aeizith resulting in both of them eventually working together. "I'm sure that Kaida will need my help with it some day and when she does I will gladly extend a helping hand. She's already done so much for me that it's the least I can do."

In that moment Jaela thought on what she had just said. Had Kaida done so much for her? Or maybe it was the brainwashing coming into play? Either way, Jaela knew deep in her heart she was meant to help Kaida and so she would... that would never change.

"Speaking of helping hands... I'm surprised you haven't tried to look at my stomach today."

Marakai Trin

Itachi shrugged, feeling mostly the same way. It really wasn't his problem until someone made it his problem. And besides that, he was sure that Kaida could find better than him when the time came. Dragons weren't too much of a problem, if you really knew what you were doing, but he'd found that each one tended to be different. His skills were handy, typically, but not everything could be handled with well placed pointy objects.

Not everything, but alot of things.

When she mentioned her wound, he smiled at her. "Well, you seemed like you were moving around all right on your own. You were sitting up when I came in, and haven't so much as grimaced from the pain since I've seen you. Besides, I figured you wanted to eat first."

He shrugged a bit, and bent down to slide his box out from under her bed. "If you're ready, though, we can get it done and out of the way. Has it been hurting at all? Maybe itching around the stitches?"

Blink

"Nope" she giggled, reaching down to begin rolling the tunic up on her stomach. "I mean I can still feel it but it doesn't hurt all that much to move around."

After rolling up the shirt Jaela reached down and brushed her fingers over the bandages as her hand made its way down to the waistband of her pants. Carefully she rolled them down just enough to give Itachi full view of the area without any obstructions.

Marakai Trin

Itachi nodded, a small smile on his lips. "Good. I'm actually less worried about pain, but if it starts itching this early this early, or feels hot to the touch, let me know. It's an early sign of infection, and with a wound like this it can become very serious. And I don't think you want me to clean this like I had to clean the last one."

He began to slowly pull the bandage away, gingerly pulling it away from her stitches to avoid sticking to them. When they were revealed to him, he was again appalled by her ability to heal.

The poultice he'd put over the stitches had dried, but it had done its job. Nothing was swollen, or even red, save for the direct area where the stitches entered her skin. The cut itself seemed to be healing well, the skin nicely drawn together.

He took the tool he'd used before to clean her scorpion sting, and gently flaked the poultice away and brushed it away. Then he simply rebandaged it, and looked up at Jaela with a smile.

"The world would be lucky to heal half as well as you do, you know that right? It's already closed on the surface, but I don't want to chance removing the stitches until I'm absolutely sure that it's not going to bust open again." He unrolled the waistband of her pants, and pulled her shirt down again to cover the bandages.

"After just a night, I can't say for sure, but I think I could safely take the stitches out in two, maybe three days to be safe."

He closed his box, having replaced his tools and bandages. He opted not to apply the poultice again, unless it started looking worse. Then, he simply laid down next to her, and laid an arm over her abdomen, just under her breastline.

"Still aren't getting out of bed, though. I love you too much to let you break yourself.

Blink

The very thought of going through what she went through from the scorpion bite caused Jaela's stomach to twist in the most unpleasant way. As Itachi worked all she could think about was that the wound on her stomach would somehow turn out that way. Except when he mentioned her amazing ability to heal she let out a breath she didn't know she had been holding.

When he laid beside her she was disappointed when he mentioned he wasn't letting her out of the bed. "I won't break myself any worse than I already have. I can't stand laying here like this."

Feeling defeated she placed an arm over her eyes. "I'm already going insane Itachi... well worse than I already allegedly am."

Marakai Trin

He gave a wan smile as he looked at her, lying there with her eyes hidden from him. He could understand exactly how she felt, having been bedridden he couldn't even remember how many times from seemingly lethal wounds.

"Well, look at it this way. If you were me, or almost anyone else out there, you'd be stuck in that bed for weeks. People typically can't recover from life-threatening stabs to the gut like you do." That smile turned into a wry grin.

"Besides that, if you're good...maybe we can do yesterday all over again. Starting with when I first found you here, and ending shortly before our little accident." That hand of his slid slowly up her body, between her breasts, ending as a finger slowly traced it's way up her cheek, underneath her arm over her face.

With his free hand, he pulled himself up towards her head, and pressed a kiss against her neck on the other side. "And I tell you what....if you can get up and walk about without any pain..I'll let you join me on the wall later."

Tags: