Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I aint looking for trouble, I'm just looking for... {pm to join}

Started by almighyxcavus, July 21, 2017, 02:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

almighyxcavus

First time she's letting me take the lead, weird. I guess it's justified because of the level, but it still just feels weird. Excalith walked forward a bit and shook the rest of the blood off his clothing ,or what remained of it rather, and lead Julianna along what looked to be a path.

As they walked Excalith noticed that the amount of souls on this level was significantly scarcer than that of any other level. It was understandable since they were on the 8th level of hell itself. It's just the fact there were so little that really bothered Excalith. He had been used to souls aimlessly attacking the duo at this point that this sense of loneliness hit home a little bit. He shook his head vigorously to try to get his mind together once more.

Of the souls he did see, they were either wandering with a demonic companion with chain necklaces, or being beaten senselessly by said companion. Not a single soul, or demon for that matter, even paid attention to them. It was just... weird. The fact that Galith of all demons resides in this level just made it worse.

"How ya holding up back there?"

Celegwen

"I'm fine," she repeated. There wasn't much to say. It was Hell. Did he expect her to say she was having the time of her life?"

Despite the souls and demons around them, it was freakishly quiet. Not to mention the fact that they were actually being ignored for once. She thought she would have been relieved, but it actually freaked her out even more.

"So, can we hurry up and get this over with?"

almighyxcavus

Might as well try to lighten things up a bit.

"Weeeeell," Excalith grinned "if you want you could hop on my back. We'd get there in half the time."

Tags: