Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New beginnings (cont.) {Catalina}

Started by almighyxcavus, September 02, 2017, 01:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

almighyxcavus

It's going to hard trying to work with her. Goodness gracious have mercy on me.
Kiron was walking out of town, he flexed his wings in preparation for the flight, he knew it was a straight shot to the Tuor ocean, should only take him about an hour or so. He then felt a light tap on his shoulder. He turned his head and saw Rima, she explained she wasn't the kind of person for a tavern scene so she decided to tag along with him.
Kiron turned around briefly, tears flowing through his eyes-
GRANDFATHER YOU ARE AMAZING.
He quickly shook away his tears and turned back to the gorgeous elf girl who had her hands interlaced behind her back.
"S-sure, you can come along, I was going to fly there actually, I think the best bet is if I... were... to... carry... you?"
Kiron was a little nervous, he had never really done this before, he was blushing a bit too.
Rima nodded in agreement, it might've been his over eager imagination, but Kiron could've sword he saw her blush a little.
Kiron piggybacked Rima onto him, he interlaced his fingers just under where her thighs finished.
Well... This... Is an interesting feeling. It's so squishy.
"Hold on tight!"
Kiron sprinted and leaped into the air, he caught a nice Jetstream to glide on the way.
"How are you feeling back there!"

Sheshia

Rima paniced quite a bit. She looked down towards the ground and quickly looks up again her heart racing. This was so scary. She heard what Kiron asked and stayed quiet not wanting to say anything before they land. She took her potato out and ate it quietly while keeping her eyes closed. Enjoying the nice taste of it and it's slightly dirt flavor with a few herbs tying it together. "Doing okay!" She finally replies. Rima thought back to the tavern. Maybe they were all drunk by now, hopefully Darkhor wasn't doing whatever the hell he did when they first meet. That was just creepy and nerve wracking. "How big is the ship gonna be?" Rima asks quietly and not saying much more.

almighyxcavus

Kiron spiraled in the air, he completely forgotten about Rima on his back, the elf completely fell off.
SHIT I WAS TOO CARELESS.
With a quick swoop, Kiron caught Rima just before she landed on a spire. He heaved a sigh of relief as he made sure she was alright. Little did he notice that she was practically clinging to his chest for dear life.
I'm so sorry... Whelp there goes my luck.
They landed gracefully just outside the woods, he made sure to put Rima to her feet as gently as he could.
"Sorry about that I got caught up in the moment for a bit." Kiron chuckled while scratching the back of one of his horns.
"I've built many of ships before, mainly ones to survive fast flowing river currents. Those were pretty small, but this one is going to be enough for an entire crew. I've always gone above and beyond for my friends and you guys are no exception."
Kiron unsheathed Zerros, with a swift leap in the air and a terrifyingly accurate cut, Kiron cut down a chunk of the trees from the forest. But for every tree he cut down he made sure to plant 2 more for every one he took.
"Now I have a question for you..." Kiron readied himself, he was blushing immensely but he didn't notice, "I'm giving the twins a room as well as one for Darkhor and his son, is there, uh, any chance, umm, you would... care to share?"
Kiron braced for her answer.

Sheshia

Rima blushes a tiny bit at Kiron's question. She would feel bad if the others all had to share rooms. It seemed unfair in her mind but they were all related. Still she didn't want the others to think she was getting special treatment with having her own room. Taking a deep breath Rima says, "Sure." She sits down counting her coins and taking out the coin purse that Kiron had tossed her in the tavern. She wanted to toss it back to him since she didn't need it as she had enough for herself but didn't want to be rude. Since she had enough money but it didn't hurt to have some extra incase of emergencies though. After a few moments she packs it all up again watching Kiron cut the trees. She felt bad for the animals but it was necessary unless they could find on pre built but they probably did not have the money to buy it or even rent one even with everyone chipping in. Either way everything would be fine... Hopefully.

almighyxcavus

Kiron couldn't hold his excitement, he grabbed Rima's hand kissed it before cartwheeling back into the sky. He started shouting
"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, GRANDPA I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN."
This new found feeling made Kiron work faster than he had ever known. Before long a ship about the size of a house was built, Kiron even managed to sew three sails for each of the masts. At the center of the largest sail was a picture a woman with a striking resemblance to Rima, she was in pure white clothing with a pink shawl about her, she held a staff towards a sunset.
The sun was beginning to set, almost time to head back to gather the rest of the crew. As Kiron placed the finishing touches, he came back to Rima and light'y grabbed her hand and lifted her off the log she was sitting on.
"Her name is, SeRimas, I made enough rooms for everyone comfortably, when it came to.." he scratched his horn again and blushed a bit, "our room, I took the liberty of making two separate beds, yours is the bigger one. You even have a mirror as well. Its getting dark we need to meetup with the others. I hope you like it."
Rima climbed onto Kiron's back and they soared back to town to pick up the others, Kiron made sure to not fly as recklessly this time, he was going slow enough that they could hear each other as they flew.
"Im sorry about dropping you earlier today, normally im not that reckless. Its just that Ive never experienced something like this before."
Kiron looked as if he felt like he murdered someone.

Sheshia

"It's cool." Rima replies holding on tightly with her eyes squeezed shut tightly out of fear of heights. She would much rather be back on the ground. Praying to her gods that they arrive soon. Ground was where her potatos were and ground was where she felt comfortable. Mmm potatoes..... She would kill for potatos at this point.

almighyxcavus

She doesnt seem all too happy with me. Nice one, the first girl you meet that isnt your mother and you've already scared her away.
Kiron landed as gracefully and carefully as he could. They were still a ways away from town, and considering her recent reactions, it'd probably be the best to stay on the ground for a while. Out of the corner of his eye Kiron noticed something on the ground... it was a potato? It looked as if it had been fresh, an almost perfect potato.
"Hey, I uh found this for you, I remember the first night when you came in with just a potato, so I assumed you might want it?"
Kiron was doing his best to start some kind of a conversation, nut all of his efforts seemed to be in vain.

Sheshia

Rima's eyes brighten up and she grabs the potato and starts to eat it. Sje enjoyed it delicous taste even if it was raw. A potato was still a fucking potato. The glorious thing it was. It was gone within a minute and she hugs Kiron tightly. "Thanks for the potato." She smiles slightly and lets him go looking a lot happier. Even if it was a simple golden perfect potato. She missed it though. A tiny imaginary tear rolled down her cheek at the though of it.

almighyxcavus

I can only hope that potatoes wont be the only thing to get to her heart.
Kiron chuckled a bit as they finally got back into town.
"Lets go find the others, hopefully they havent gotten into too much troubl-"
Kiron readied himself, something was off.
"Grab my hand, now."
Rima quickly grabbed Kiron's hand as they hastily walked back to meetup with the others.
Back in the woods a voice whispered:
"Watch your back you shitty half breed. But I'd watch your little lover more."
The voice laughed as it faded back into the woods.

Tags: